Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Mothers Reflections

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-06, 01:13 AM
richonenz
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mothers Reflections

Have just done the doors and seats on my 15 year old Celsior with Mothers Reflection Advanced Leather Care .
Has anyone else used this stuff ?
Must say I'm so far very pleased with it , it's early days yet but it did remove a lot of grime and it did seem to actually go into the leather .
It hasn't left a greasy residue [ which is great !! ] and even after just one application the leather does seem more supple .
I rubbed it into the seats by hand and removed the excess after 10 mins with micro fibre .
Applied it to the doors with a clean old nappy and removed it with the same micro fibre .
It all looks great and it has left a nice smell behind as well , will do it again in a week and see how that goes .
Old 02-19-06, 09:40 AM
yESman
Lead Lap

A lot of people like it. The new Reflection sealant is very good too. I have used it twice and had good results.
Old 02-19-06, 10:42 AM
toy4two
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by richonenz
Have just done the doors and seats on my 15 year old Celsior with Mothers Reflection Advanced Leather Care .
Has anyone else used this stuff ?
Must say I'm so far very pleased with it , it's early days yet but it did remove a lot of grime and it did seem to actually go into the leather .
It hasn't left a greasy residue [ which is great !! ] and even after just one application the leather does seem more supple .
I rubbed it into the seats by hand and removed the excess after 10 mins with micro fibre .
Applied it to the doors with a clean old nappy and removed it with the same micro fibre .
It all looks great and it has left a nice smell behind as well , will do it again in a week and see how that goes .
does Mother's smell like leather, I want Zaino Leather in a Bottle but the shipping would cost as much as the product