Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Are detailers neat freaks?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-06, 02:03 PM
skiptomylo
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Scruffdog is inspiring lol
Old 05-12-06, 01:27 PM
GFerg
Speaks French in Russian

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

Yep, neat freak over here. You will never find a day that the house is dirty EVER!! I guess my Mom trained me well. But one thing that didnt carry over so well is that my desk drawer and part of my closet is a mess. Basically what you can see is nice and organzied, but open the closet, and there are clothes everywhere. I just have too many clothes. A closet organizer might do the trick.

It was tough the last 2 years living with 6 guys. Me and one other roomie were neat freaks, but everyone else was SLOPPY as hell. We would clean the place up every week, but after awhile I just said screw it and kept my room and bathroom clean. The rest of the house was disgusting. But I didnt care. As long as what I used was clean, I could care less about anyone else.

The car? Same thing. Clean all the damn time. Wash it once or twice a week depending on the weather. The only things I keep in the car are a cell adapter, CD's, Radar Detector, change, and some Napkins. Oh, I also keep my full detail kit in my truck too. My friends think Im crazy, but you never know when someone is going to spill something in the car, or when a bird poops on the paint or window.

Last edited by magneto112; 05-12-06 at 01:36 PM.
Old 05-12-06, 01:40 PM
GFerg
Speaks French in Russian

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by SCRUFFDOGG

I use klasse and my PC to clean the shower and shower doors, my wife thought I was crazy until she saw how long they stayed clean and how easy they were to wipe down later. I use Zaino's glass polish on our windows and sliding glass door too and my dog has run into it
Now when you say shower, I hope your not talknig about actually in the shower, like where you have to step?? The glass door, trim, countertops etc all sound reasonable to me. But wax on the washer and dryer??!!! DAMN!! LOL, you do have a problem.