Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Auto Detailling product online

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-06, 09:54 PM
federalman
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Auto Detailling product online

any one know a good website that carries auto care products online that will ship product international.

I am running out of auto product here in Taiwan, and I wont be able to get them till end of the summer.

and there is very limited items here in Taiwan, auto detail is very cheap here, most of the people just let teh detailer to do it.

but I like to do it myself.

thanks alot guys.
Old 05-24-06, 10:13 PM
DetMich1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by federalman
any one know a good website that carries auto care products online that will ship product international.

I am running out of auto product here in Taiwan, and I wont be able to get them till end of the summer.

and there is very limited items here in Taiwan, auto detail is very cheap here, most of the people just let teh detailer to do it.

but I like to do it myself.

thanks alot guys.
I think that some products have restrictions on how they can be shipped because of their content. There are a number of good on-line sources. Try www.sportscarcare.com or go on www.autopia.org for more info about detailing and additional sources for product.