Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Adam's Brillant Spray Glaze ! ! !

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-06, 04:06 AM
CK6Speed
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

One of the best things about the Adam's products is the smell
Old 07-30-06, 06:47 PM
usmarines
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does it cover swirl marks on black vehicles. I put a fresh coat of Meguiars NXT on my Black GS and it covers the swirls pretty well. How does this product compare?
Old 07-30-06, 11:33 PM
CK6Speed
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by usmarines
Does it cover swirl marks on black vehicles. I put a fresh coat of Meguiars NXT on my Black GS and it covers the swirls pretty well. How does this product compare?
The spray detailer doesn't hide swirl marks, but Adam's does have other polished in his line up like their polish.
Old 07-31-06, 02:16 PM
SDLexus
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ILOVEGIRLS
i have to buy this also. btw, how is it that companies like this can achieve a better product than meguiars? i thought meguiars is super huge and do tons of R&D in there products.
"Better" is totally subjective.
Old 08-01-06, 09:19 AM
JoesIS250
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well i tried the adam's this past weekend and i must admit that it did add a "pop" of gloss on the paint. I do keep the paint in very good condition with Meguier's NXT wax so i didnt think id notice that much but there was a difference. If that difference was worth the $16 or so dollars i paid for i would say yes but to someone else it may not be worth it. Another thing that i liked about the glaze was that it was easy to apply and easy to take off WITHOUT the annoying dust cloud that one would usually get when taking off wax. One thing that i dont like is that the glaze is not a wax so im not sure how long the coat i put on would last. For now im using a detailer to clean the paint then will simply put a quick coat of adams on it afterwards for the "pop"
Old 08-01-06, 12:27 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JoesIS250
I do keep the paint in very good condition with Meguier's NXT wax so i didnt think id notice that much but there was a difference. If that difference was worth the $16 or so dollars i paid for i would say yes but to someone else it may not be worth it. Another thing that i liked about the glaze was that it was easy to apply and easy to take off WITHOUT the annoying dust cloud that one would usually get when taking off wax.
sounds good dude, sounds like just what I'm after