Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Interior Cleaner.

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-07, 02:24 PM
TheSyndica
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interior Cleaner.

If you guys know a good interior cleaner that would get rid of stains, please let me know. My little cousin threw up all over the back seat and its devastating! (all over the rubber, leather, door, and roof) !! Anyways if you guys know any good products that wont harm my interior please let me know. (I am more concerned about the rubber part of my door because it is stained) (and the roof) Also where can I buy the product you are talking about. Thanks a lot.
Old 01-09-07, 02:35 PM
Soda
Pole Position

I'd suggest using a carpet cleaner...mine has a handheld thing on it too..they usually have the cleaners that go with them. I would also use it on the leather too just cause it sucks up water, if you have perforated leather of course.
Old 01-09-07, 02:38 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,241 Likes on 1,360 Posts

Moved to detailing forum.

And it's the first time I've ever said this, but I suggest you search this forum for keywords like "vomit" and "puke", etc for related threads like this one

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...ighlight=vomit
Old 01-16-07, 09:32 PM
Jace7
Lexus Test Driver

yes I would try some warm water in one of those protable wet carpet cleaners/vacs.
I have used it before ...not for that specific issue, but spray let the warm soak, then vacume it up.
Hope you have luck.
Something cheap to purchase is the bisle (sp) heated portable. it's about 120.00 but should help your situation.
Old 01-17-07, 05:48 AM
Guitarman

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

http://www.kidsnpetsbrand.com/products.htm

Here's a perfect case where you'll also need to use a product that kills the microbial growth. You can shampoo it, which will serve to clean the spot(s), but there will be remnant bacteria and likely moisture, which adds the mold/mildew factor on top of the growing bacteria, so you must treat it with a product such as listed in the link, or the smell will not go away.

Best of luck.