Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Zaino Introduces TWO New Zaino Products!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-07, 05:21 AM
CdeFabio
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Zaino Introduces TWO New Zaino Products!

Thought you guys would be interested in this - just got the email on the press release. I will try the Z-CS this spring, sounds like a great top coat to add more protection and shine!

Zaino Proudly Introduces TWO New Zaino Products!

Here at Zaino, we didn't let the winter weather and cold keep us from working hard for you on new products and services. We're very proud to let you know about our TWO new exciting developments.
The first new product, Zaino "Z-CS" Clear Seal, is a revolutionary polymer synthetic protectant that is simply wiped on and allowed to self cure. As Z-CS dries without wiping off or buffing, a high gloss and durable protective layer seals all surfaces. Imagine spending only 5 minutes wiping on Z-CS, walking away while Z-CS does it's job, then returning to Zaino award winning gloss and protective durability, without much time or effort at all! Read more about Z-CS on our Z-CS PRESS RELEASE.

The second product, Zaino "Z-AIO" ALL-IN-ONE, is a cleaner, polish, and protectant - all in one versatile product. With a very fine cleaner and very mild abrasive, Z-AIO solves minor imperfections while leaving you with a durable, glossy and protective finish. From the garage, to the marina, to the hanger, Z-AIO can handle nearly all painted surfaces as your excellent single product goto polish. Check out the details of Z-AIO on our Z-AIO PRESS RELEASE.

It's clear we're trying to make life easier for you. For a limited time, we're offering our newest and most exciting products as a convenient package bundled with Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal. As an add on to your existing Zaino product line up, or simply used by themselves, these 3 products offer phenomenal results. Pickup our Zaino Triplets (Z-AIO, Z-CS, Z-8 & 314) package today!

To contact the staff at Zainostore.com, please email us at: info@zainobros.com. Replies sent to this message will not be received by our staff.

Thank you,
The staff at Zainostore.com
Old 02-09-07, 02:50 PM
Stormwind
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice! Z CS looks like an amazing time saver over Z-2.
Old 02-09-07, 05:52 PM
UberNoob
Lexus Fanatic

nice, im gonna have to try Zaino out now that it is so simple with their triplex kit
Old 02-11-07, 07:34 PM
yESman
Lead Lap

I tried CS this weekend. It's superb.
Old 02-11-07, 08:03 PM
SParker1tx
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can anyone tell me if Z-CS is truely a great wax? It sounds almost too good to be true?!? I would really love to get this if it works as good as it sounds!
Old 02-12-07, 05:21 AM
CdeFabio
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by yESman
I tried CS this weekend. It's superb.
If you have any pics, can you please post? Would love to see them! Thanks!
Old 02-12-07, 09:14 AM
Lexucan
Lexucanafer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by UberNoob
nice, im gonna have to try Zaino out now that it is so simple with their triplex kit
Hey OobNoOb, do you know of any place in the GVRD that sells Zaino products? I haven't been able to find it...and unfortunately Cajun Tire doesn't sell it either.
Old 02-12-07, 10:14 AM
CdeFabio
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Lexucan
Hey OobNoOb, do you know of any place in the GVRD that sells Zaino products? I haven't been able to find it...and unfortunately Cajun Tire doesn't sell it either.
I believe you can only buy Zaino directly from Zaino - they do not sell it in stores.
Old 02-12-07, 10:22 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 314 Likes on 192 Posts

Originally Posted by CdeFabio
I believe you can only buy Zaino directly from Zaino - they do not sell it in stores.
That is not correct.

I have personally bought Zaino products at two different retails locations in Ontario.

One was in Guelph (Mike Adams, Crown Auto Emporium, 325 Eramosa Rd., Guelph, Ontario N1E 2N1, (519)763-8473) and the other store is at Square One shopping mall in Mississauga. In a barber shop no less that also sells model cars. I forget what the name of the store.

Last edited by Hameed; 02-12-07 at 10:28 AM.
Old 02-12-07, 12:25 PM
picus
Lexus Test Driver

It's called "The Barber's Chair"; they are Zaino's Ontario distributor.
Old 02-12-07, 02:43 PM
CdeFabio
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Hameed
That is not correct.

I have personally bought Zaino products at two different retails locations in Ontario.

One was in Guelph (Mike Adams, Crown Auto Emporium, 325 Eramosa Rd., Guelph, Ontario N1E 2N1, (519)763-8473) and the other store is at Square One shopping mall in Mississauga. In a barber shop no less that also sells model cars. I forget what the name of the store.
My apologies, I stand corrected. In the states you can only get it from them. There are very few distrubutors here in the states.
Old 02-21-07, 08:10 PM
SParker1tx
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Heres my question. For Zaino CS is that considered a wax? Or is it just a top sealant for wax you have previously put on?

Second would you use Meguiars Nxt Gen Tech Wax over Zaino because its considerably cheaper??
Old 02-21-07, 11:13 PM
TR3XX
Pole Position

does anyone know if you can use the CS on wheels w/ brushed aluminum and clear coat finish? i'm trying to reduce the amount of time i have to clean the freakin brake dust off my wheels.
Old 02-22-07, 11:07 AM
picus
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by SParker1tx
Heres my question. For Zaino CS is that considered a wax? Or is it just a top sealant for wax you have previously put on?

Second would you use Meguiars Nxt Gen Tech Wax over Zaino because its considerably cheaper??
It's a sealant, the same as Z2/Z5, it isn't a wax and shouldn't be used over a wax.

Originally Posted by TR3XX
does anyone know if you can use the CS on wheels w/ brushed aluminum and clear coat finish? i'm trying to reduce the amount of time i have to clean the freakin brake dust off my wheels.
Yes, it will work on wheels the same as z2/z5.