Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Anyone Seen This New Tire Dressing?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-07, 07:40 AM
yelnoc
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone Seen This New Tire Dressing?

I did some due diligence and did not find mention of this product anywhere in the forum, and to those that often respond to questions with the search imperative - it doesn't always yield a quick or satisfactory response - anyway...

I was at the Auto Show in Chicago a couple weeks back and saw the best tire shine I've seen and I have used a lot. I would have bought some but no plastic accepted, they also had no biz cards and no fliers - being in marketing/biz development I thought that odd and plain stupid.

It was a high gloss, spray on type and they wanted $8 for your average large can - not sure how large and even on line they don't specify. After application it looked wet and shiny, but when you wiped it with your finger you could see the smudge for about 20 seconds and then the original shine came back and you could not see where you had smudged it. On line price about $7.75.can incl shipping.

http://www.supershinedetail.com/lookswet.html

Anyone seen or used this?
Attached Images