Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Zylon, anyone has Zylon?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-07, 11:54 PM
is250rulez
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zylon, anyone has Zylon?

I have the Zylon applied for my is250 rite after the I bought the car but I can't tell the different. The only different I felt was the day the dealer gave me back the car after putting that on. It's a little shine and smooth. I wash my car for 2 times and nowaday, I can't really tell the different. Does anyone have Zylon for your car? What do u think about this?

Also, I want to apply the Clear Bra for the front, does this work well after I apply the Zylon on? Is there a good place to have clear bra San Jose?

Love you all, CL.
Old 03-05-07, 08:10 AM
sashax415
Pole Position

http://www.premiermobilegroup.com/
Old 03-05-07, 02:19 PM
ISFTW
Driver

I had the Xzilon applied to my interior, just because if anything ever happens the dealer has to clean or replace it. Here's some info:

New Vehicles: 5 year Protection Term

Pre-Owned: 3 year Protection Term

XZILON MOLECULAR ADHESION guarantees to the original owner that the treated surface of the new vehicle will retain it's high luster and shine for the protection term. Should the painted finish be damaged by weather induced fading, oxidation or loss of gloss, water spotting, bird droppings, tree sap, acid rain or industrial fallout Granitize Products will repair such condition completely free of charge.

XZILON FABRIC & CARPET PROTECTOR guarantee to the original owner that the treated fabric of their new vehicle will remain free of permanent stains from the date of purchase for the protection term. The stained area will be replaced free of charge.

XZILON MINK OIL FOR LEATHER guarantees that the treated leather will remain free of damage caused by sun or temperature extremes and will repair of replace the affected area free of charge.

What is XZILON

XZILON is a propriety formula developed by Granitize of South Gate, CA Xzilon was developed for that part of the aviation industry that uses "Molecular Adhesion" to prevent Parasitic Drag, to extend paint life and to prevent corrosion on polished and unpolished bare metal surfaces