Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Eagle One NanoWax..wow

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-07 | 08:57 PM
LexFather

Exclamation Eagle One NanoWax..wow

I always use Meguair's but this was buy one get one free at Advance Auto so I gave it a shot.
Washed her down and put it on. Claims to use "nano" technology...I do like the fact you don't have to wait for it to have and no residue. You can also use it on windows and trim, its not something you have to be scared of "overspray".

I have to say I was floored with the results. It really got the black back in my car. I was so happy, I applied another coat.
http://www.eagleone.com/pages/produc...=1121&cat=5010
I searched but could not find any threads if anyone else has tried it.

Old 07-22-07 | 09:00 PM
VroomVroom
Lead Lap

From the feedback I've heard this product offers really nice immediate results but not much in the way of durability. If you don't mind sharing, it'd be great to hear your thoughts on the finish after the next wash.
Old 07-25-07 | 07:17 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by VroomVroom
From the feedback I've heard this product offers really nice immediate results but not much in the way of durability. If you don't mind sharing, it'd be great to hear your thoughts on the finish after the next wash.
Its held up well thus far. It rained tonight so I'll see in the morning....

Even if its short term, I would be happy, it simply looked stellar on a black car.
Old 07-25-07 | 07:32 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

I've been using the Nanowax spray for a few months now and really like the product.. I'm not find of the "PumP" action Nanowax that comes in the silver pump bottle.. I've been using shining monkey polish and carnuba wax with SM detailer in between.. I do like the Nano technology..
Old 07-25-07 | 07:38 PM
tcheung87
Lexus Test Driver

That is good stuff, Mike. I've been using it as a top layer of wax after I apply liquid wax.
Old 07-25-07 | 09:38 PM
Dr.Zeus
Lead Lap

pics sir??
Old 07-29-07 | 10:57 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by Dr.Zeus
pics sir??
I don't think I took pics but believe me, it made a good difference.

This is not a high durability wax as stated by Vroom Vroom. After it rained, IMO, it was gone. So I simply wiped the car down with it again and VOILA, good as new.

A couple people at work commented on my car Friday and how black it was.

I'm sold as this on a final touch after a car wash and maybe your going out or going to a car show.
Old 07-30-07 | 12:56 AM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Have you tried Duragloss AquaWax? If so, how does it compare? If not, you might want to give that a try. I've had great results compared to CG Spray Wax, Zaino Z8 (very close), and way better than Menzerna Acrylic Shield.
Old 07-30-07 | 01:21 AM
UberNoob
Lexus Fanatic

wow
this wax washes away with just a night of rain eh
lol

well sounds good as a quick detailer
id like to give it a try one day
Old 08-08-07 | 08:11 AM
Euphoric
Pole Position

I just bought some of this on a whim to try out and I have to say that I was impressed. Yeah, it's basically a quick detailer but compared to Meguires Quick Detailer, it is much easier to apply. I'd always get haze with Meguires and have to re-wipe the car down but this stuff just wiped right off and left a great shine. I did the whole car in about 10 minutes using a minimal amount from the bottle. I've been an avid user of Zaino Z-6 but I always run through the bottle quickly so I might keep using this for awhile and see what long term results look like.

Anyone using this ontop of wax? Are there noticable improvements?
Old 08-11-07 | 10:27 AM
twkid84
Pole Position

is the B1G1 offer still on?
Thanks

would definitely try it
Old 08-11-07 | 10:42 AM
GFerg
Speaks French in Russian
CL Folding 25,000

I've used this and the Nanowax liquid wax as well for close to a year. It did produce an okay shine IMO, but as others said, the durability sucks. It does go on extremely easy and its easy to wipe off (even if you have to do it in direct sun), but I just wasnt fully satisfied with it. I really thought I could get a better shine with a different product. I switched over to the Meguiars stuff and I like that much more. I like there new Ultimate Quik detailer. That is some awesome stuff.
Old 08-11-07 | 11:34 AM
tttp5
Pole Position

i've been using the one from Eagle which allows you to spray the wax on right after u finish washing so u dry and wax at the same time. It maybe the same bottle as you have.
results are definitly more shiny that a regular wash and dry and looks good for the little effort it takes.
durability wise i'm not too concerned because i still use mothers for a hard coat.
i want to try NU Finish for my next wax, has anyone tried this???
Old 08-11-07 | 10:16 PM
LexGX
Pole Position

I've used some of the eagle one products before when i first started to detailing my car since these products wouldn't do any harm. it works great but it doesn't last long at all. So i've switched but I do use them for my windows.