Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

4th of July Special, >>>

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-08, 04:54 PM
Chris@GlimmerGlass
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4th of July Special, >>>

Since I wasnt set up here as a vendor for the holiday weekend, I decided to hold a current 4th of July special through the remainder of this week. This is for all of the Poorboys Nattys Paste Wax lovers out there

http://www.glimmerglassdetailing.com/4thofjuly.html
Old 07-12-08, 07:49 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris@GlimmerGlass
Since I wasnt set up here as a vendor for the holiday weekend, I decided to hold a current 4th of July special through the remainder of this week. This is for all of the Poorboys Nattys Paste Wax lovers out there

http://www.glimmerglassdetailing.com/4thofjuly.html
Is this sale still going on? I've never used Poor Boys wax before.. What do reccommend for a wax, polish etc...
Old 07-12-08, 10:21 AM
Chris@GlimmerGlass
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yes, this sale is good for today and tomorrow still. The sale includes their 3 most popular carnauba waxes (nattys) so you'd be set with those. I think you'll be very happy w/ the results and ease of use with their waxes.
For a polish, they have a few. A nice easy one to use would be something like polish w/ sealant which does a little correction and also lays down some protection as well. Their other polishes would be the ssr line. ssr1 is the lightest, ssr3 is their strongest. The strongest id suggest using by hand is ssr2. Follow it up w/ either ssr1 or polish w/ sealant or polish w/ carnauba. If using it by machine, the most popular ssr is 2.5 for correction, again, followed up by ssr1. Hope this helps