Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Horrible dealer prep work on 08' Vette restored and looks stunning!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-09, 05:40 PM
Greg@DI
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Horrible dealer prep work on 08' Vette restored and looks stunning!

The word "New" is very relative as proved by the delivery of this vehicle. Todd from Esoteric Auto Detail shows us the various imperfections this vehicle came with and how he restores them. Check out the stunning shine on this 2008 Chevy Corvette - Crystal Red Metallic.

BEFORE

AFTER

There is also an extra article that reviews the Blackfire Wet Diamond w/polycharger. This is a newer sealant that is quickly becoming the favorite product of many professionals. Check out the Blackfire Wet Diamond Product Review to learn more.

We encourage you to also look at the other Professional Detailing Articles on our site. If you have any questions or comments please let me know.

Greg @ Detailed Image

Last edited by Greg@DI; 08-18-09 at 06:03 PM.
Old 08-18-09, 09:20 PM
varcity64
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

these articles are probably one of my favorite things in the detail forum and the more i read todd's write ups, the more amazed i get. this car came out absolutley stunning and with only a one-step polishing. i may go broke trying out all the products he says to try. the blackfire wet diamond stuff looks wonderful job yet again todd and thanks for sharing greg
Old 08-19-09, 07:08 PM
Greg@DI
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Glad to hear the articles are helpful! I know Todd is extra busy this week but hopefully he'll be back on to read your post later this week or the next.

Greg @ DI
Old 08-20-09, 05:09 PM
kitlz
No, I don't play soccer!

Received 172 Likes on 146 Posts

Wow, it looks like two different cars. I'll have to tell my dad to send his 85 Vette to you. His is black with grey interior, never seen rain or snow. Then again, it hasn't seen much more than the inside of the garage for the past few years.