Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Chemical Guys Diablo Gel Wheel & Rim Cleaner now in stock at DetailedImage.com

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-09 | 12:25 PM
Greg@DI
Former Sponsor

Default Chemical Guys Diablo Gel Wheel & Rim Cleaner now in stock at DetailedImage.com

We have been begging for the Chemical Guys Diablo Gel Rim and Wheel Cleaner Concentrated Suspension - 16 oz to be released here in the US and it's finally here! Previously it was only released over seas and I've been asking Chemical Guys to make it available here for the last two months and it really paid off. It's the perfect wheel cleaner for high end detailer or anyone who wants to clean their wheels quickly and safely. Here are some of the highlights of this product:

- pH neutral cleaner safe on ALL wheels (including all the usual ones and carbon fiber, painted, anodized, graphics, etc.)
- Extremely effective formula that can truly break up road grime and brake dust with no scrubbing
- Utilizes Concentrated Suspension Technology which lifts up and encapsulates particles while cleaning
- Totally safe at full strength or get an outstanding value by diluting it up to 6:1 (water:cleaner)
- Smells great!

Read the full description here - Chemical Guys Diablo Gel Rim and Wheel Cleaner Concentrated Suspension - 16 oz . Let me know if you have any questions about this product I'd be happy to help.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Old 10-22-09 | 01:25 PM
eyezack87
Lexus Test Driver

Hmm, I've actually heard of this stuff. Its supposed to be on par with P21S Wheel Gel. Damn, if only I didn't have 1L left otherwise I'd try this stuff...
Old 10-22-09 | 03:36 PM
vwynn
Lexus Fanatic

you can always donate to me n u can buy the CG stuff.
Old 10-22-09 | 03:44 PM
edwinbong
Lead Lap

i have my 5 liters of p21s with diablo on the way
Old 10-23-09 | 08:47 AM
Greg@DI
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by eyezack87
Hmm, I've actually heard of this stuff. Its supposed to be on par with P21S Wheel Gel. Damn, if only I didn't have 1L left otherwise I'd try this stuff...
I would argue it's overall a better Wheel Gel and that is saying a lot because I love the P21S Wheel Gel. Additionally it's a better overall value because you can dilute it more so it's definitely worth trying out at some point. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Greg @ DI
Old 10-26-09 | 07:50 PM
varcity64
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Greg@DI
I would argue it's overall a better Wheel Gel and that is saying a lot because I love the P21S Wheel Gel. Additionally it's a better overall value because you can dilute it more so it's definitely worth trying out at some point. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Greg @ DI
greg, why is it an overall better wheel gel? i too, love the P21S wheel gel.
Old 10-27-09 | 08:55 AM
Greg@DI
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by varcity64
greg, why is it an overall better wheel gel? i too, love the P21S wheel gel.
First off the P21S Wheel Gel is awesome I've always loved that product. Better is a relative word depending on a particular attribute. I would say the performance at full strength of the Diablo is as good if not better than the P21S Wheel Gel. I haven't tested it on enough different wheels and problem areas to know definitively but so far it's very impressive. Additionally it can be diluted down a lot more than the P21S Whee Gel can so it's most likely a better value. Although you may need to purchase a DI Accessories Trigger Spray Bottle - 22 oz or similar product to help dilute it down.

In short everyone is entitled to their own opinion and there is no one best product. So far I'm really impressed with this product and I'm thrilled it's now in the US.

Greg @ DI