Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

ProperAutoCare Free Giveaway Of Blackfire Blackfire Reference Shine Kit W/Polisher!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-09, 05:23 PM
Angelo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ProperAutoCare Free Giveaway Of Blackfire Blackfire Reference Shine Kit W/Polisher!

Your heard it, A FREE $380.00 Blackfire Reference Shine Kit BF-335 for a Club Lexus member, WOW..

This Wet-Ice over Fire Reference Shine Kit includes:

Porter Cable 7424XP Machine Polisher
Flexible, 6 inch, hook-and-loop backing plate
One 6-1/2 inch, CCS Technology, White Polishing Pad
One 8 oz. bar of BLACKFIRE PolyClay
16 oz. of BLACKFIRE Clay Lubricant
16 oz. BLACKFIRE Gloss Enhancing Polish
One Microfiber Applicator Pad
Three Microfiber Clay & Polish Buffing Cloths
Clay application instructions
16 oz. BLACKFIRE All Finish Paint Protection
7 oz. BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun, Ivory Carnauba Paste Wax
16 oz. BLACKFIRE Deep Gloss Spray Sealant
Two Super Soft Gold Foam Applicator Pads
Two Perfect Shine Microfiber Final Buff Cloths
Ice over Fire Application Instructions
One 6-1/2 inch, CCS Technology Gold, Super-Soft Finishing Pad
One additional 6-1/2 inch, CCS Technology White Polishing Pad
16 oz. BLACKFIRE Gloss Shampoo

http://www.properautocare.com/weovfireshki.html

How to enter for this Great giveaway From PAC.

Just post a picture or pictures of your Lexus ( or your daily driver )and write why you love your ride so much and any goals you may in detailing your ride for that wet look. That's the way you entered, Easy right!
But don't forget that it's going on till the 14 December 2009. We will notify the winner the next day ( 15 December 2009 ) to respond so he/she can get their prize ship out ASAP to them and try to have it under the tree for Christmas! So who is giving away a awesome prize PAC is!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Angelo; 12-01-09 at 06:05 AM.
Old 11-30-09, 05:29 PM
eyezack87
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, that'll definitely make someones Xmas present. Good luck to anyone who enters and needs something like this! If I didn't have all the equipment to do all this, I'd enter myself
Old 11-30-09, 05:42 PM
Angelo
Lexus Test Driver

What your waiting for eyezack87, show us a picture or two of your ride. Who knows if you win next week. GO FOR IT!
Old 11-30-09, 06:11 PM
eyezack87
Lexus Test Driver

Oh, I'd rather give someone a chance to win this who actually needs it. I have the PC and Makita anyway with a full stock of supplies. Of course, I could win it and hook my friend up with it but he doesn't have the time to do this himself so I decline the offer to enter but I will submit my cars for viewing pleasure and I'll just answer your essay just for fun. Thanks for offering though

1st is my first baby, 1996 ES300

Hidden group shot with my 05 RX330

2nd is my newest baby, 2010 Camry LE

And another hidden 05 RX330 group shot just for fun...

To the average non-enthusiast, cars are either a symbol of status, a Point A to Point B form of transportation, or a combination of anything inbetween. To me, a car is a form of expressing ones self and pride in owning something special in your life. A car takes you places safely and efficiently, while also help make memories that will last a lifetime. Sure, I may be stuck in traffic going 5mph during rush hour but at least I'm in a clean car. The pride in seeing the results in person outweighs the time spent working to achieve that goal.

Coming from cars that are relatively hard to modify, keeping a car clean is something to be proud of. As a result of "standing out from the crowd" takes new meaning for me. Walking down a parking lot full of cars and seeing my car glow and shine from the prep, the polishing, and the wax I've used puts a sense of pride in owning these cars. The weekly washes, monthly removal and application of a fresh layer of wax, and the twice a year polishing shows every single day. Many may question why I wash, polish, and wax my cars; to that, I reply, "have you ever seen your car look this good?"
Old 12-01-09, 04:50 AM
Angelo
Lexus Test Driver

We need more folks to sign up, only one so far posted for this great Giveaway.
Old 12-01-09, 07:21 AM
Infamous 1
Lexus Champion

Hey is a pic of my daily, that i want to continue to keep looking fresh, from a local NELOC meet. I love this color and want to continue to keep it looking great. I was able to accomplish this look with a regular orbital buffer and Meguiars 2.0. I have been wanting to buy one of this buffers so if i could win one with all the accessories that i need, that would be great! Enjoy!

EDIT: I NEED THIS KIT IN MY LIFE!!!

Last edited by Infamous 1; 12-04-09 at 05:38 AM.
Old 12-01-09, 09:35 AM
soupdawg
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

At work so these are the only pics I have uploaded atm. The car is definitely a step up from my old car which has seen much better days as you can see. Bought the IS350 because it is the best looking car on the road in its class! Been about a year since I purchased it so it has swirl marks I need to get rid of. Currently I only have basic car washing supplies so the polishing kit would definitely allow me to get that showroom shine back.

Old 12-01-09, 02:56 PM
bjsdjs300
Driver School Candidate

my daily, i have a pc and some good products but theres always room for more and another pc. iv started to do other peoples cars for cash and would love to try some blackfire stuff.

Old 12-01-09, 03:59 PM
lyyca
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Here's mine

This my lovely daily driver and I always love/enjoy pampering her with all the goodies to keep her shiny weekly. I love my ride because me and her have gone through a lot together. From taking to trips to Vegas to investing time and money in modding her into the image of my liking and taste. I know this freebie is a long shot for me because everyone else's cars are all great candidates of pursuing the definition of eye candy. If I were to win, then this would be the greatest x-mas gift for my baby and opportunity to explore the higher levels in detailing. I really want the opportunity to utilize the machine polisher and learn more from what i can achieve from it to get that wet look. Plus, in a couple weeks before x-mas, I'm going to have fresh new paint on her hood and front bumper/lip, so she'll be restored like brand-new again. She's only 6 years old and I plan to keep her clean the way she is now. I've always followed a motto: "Keeping your car clean is not just a hobby, it's a reputation to keep." I don't detail for a living...I just love my car...

Last edited by lyyca; 12-07-09 at 10:02 AM.
Old 12-01-09, 06:05 PM
Angelo
Lexus Test Driver

Keep them coming folks, the more the better. Show us your Lexus!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Angelo; 12-02-09 at 05:12 PM.
Old 12-02-09, 07:14 AM
Todd@ProperAutoCare
Former Sponsor

Keep em coming guys! This is an amazing give away that someone will really enjoy!
Old 12-03-09, 10:02 AM
Angelo
Lexus Test Driver

Remember folks, it's a free Blackfire Reference Shine Kit With a Polisher! Value at $380.00 dollars, don't let this one get away from you. All you have to do is post a picture and write why you love your ride so much and any goal you may in detailing your ride for that wet look. (P.S. This Kit will do the job for you) It's so easy!
Old 12-03-09, 07:10 PM
Todd@ProperAutoCare
Former Sponsor

Nobody wants a FREE polishing kit?!? Thats crazy! Post up some pictures guys!
Old 12-03-09, 07:41 PM
chigguh
Rookie

damn trying to rush my friend to take pics of my car...haha
Old 12-04-09, 05:28 AM
Angelo
Lexus Test Driver

You still have time to post them.

Last edited by Angelo; 12-04-09 at 04:59 PM.

Quick Reply: ProperAutoCare Free Giveaway Of Blackfire Blackfire Reference Shine Kit W/Polisher!