Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

FREE Giveaway: Eimann Fabrik Clear Vision II Glass Cleaner From ProperAutoCare.com

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-10, 11:49 AM
Angelo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FREE Giveaway: Eimann Fabrik Clear Vision II Glass Cleaner From ProperAutoCare.com

Eimann Fabrik Clear Vision Giveaway!

The prize: Properautocare.com will be giving away one 16 oz. spray bottle of Eimann Fabrik's Clear Vision II Glass Cleaning Kit. This includes a 16 oz. spray bottle of Clear Vision II in addition to Dragon Fiber Glass Cleaning microfiber towel.

How to win:

To enter the contest please select one of the following selections below. Then respond in the thread below by stating your selection and giving us a brief reason:

What is the most important aspect for you concerning your selection for a glass cleaner?

A) Scent- The fragrence of the glass cleaner as well as it's strength and/or staying power is the most important aspect in selecting a glass cleaner.

B) Ease of Use- The ability of the glass cleaner to wipe away streak free on lightly soiled glass is the most important aspect in selecting a glass cleaner.

C) Protection and Water Beading- The ability of the glass cleaner to add a layer of water beading protection to the window is the most important aspect in selecting a glass cleaner.

D) Cleaning Ability- The ability of the glass cleaner to cut through heavy soiling, bug splatter, and/or smoker's film is the most important aspect in selecting a glass cleaner.

E) Value- Cost per application is the most important aspect in selecting a glass cleaner.

F) Other- Perhaps you like pretty bottles, fancy sprayers, or cool colors. If none of the options presented fit your criteria please let us know!

Example:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd@properautocare.com
D) Cleaning ability- We have heavy bug seasons in Florida and the front of windshield gets hammered with bug splatter. I need something with the power to cut through the bug splatter with out having to use a dedicated bug cleaner.

This contest starts today and will run until Sunday, December 12th ending at midnight Eastern Time.

Why a 16 oz bottle? We have recieved numerous requests from fans of Eimann Fabrik professional products to have some of the products bottled in a more consumer friendly size. Captain Jack has obliged.

Clear Vision II is our twist on a window cleaner. Clear Vision II is 100% voc FREE yet quickly cuts through vinyl haze, smoker's residue, bug and road grime. It cleans and shines most everything made of glass, plastic and vinyl. The 100% ammonia-free formula is safe for aftermarket window tint films.

This sent free formula will not only add a noticeable shine to the glass but will promote water beading which will cause rain to bead and run of the glass at speed as well as help prevent fog on the interior glass.

The Dragon Fiber Glass & Plastic Cleaning Cloth wipes away oily films and vinyl haze with ease. This is a 70/30 blend of Polyester and Polyamide. Polyamide is the absorbing and quick-drying fiber.

Thanks from Properautocare.com
Old 12-07-10, 12:25 AM
eyezack87
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

C) Protection and Water Beading- Ease of use, scent, pretty much nothing matters as long as the protection and water beading are optimal. I'd rather have the best protection and vision after application to ensure that my driving conditions are improved that much more. Considering that most people treat their windows once every few months, the time spent applying/removing is negligible. Safety first, even if it comes at the price of difficult application
Old 12-07-10, 06:48 AM
RX469
Pole Position

Received 50 Likes on 39 Posts

I could really use this so here goes...

Firstly....these factors are important:
- D) Cleaning Ability
- C) Protection and Water Beading
- B) Ease of Use
- E) Value

These aren't really factors:
- A) Scent
- F) Other

Thanks!
Old 12-07-10, 03:51 PM
kentaro
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

B) Ease of Use & D) Cleaning Ability

I have hard time going back to products that leaves streaks on glass. I want the product to clean the windows but at the same time does not effect my visibility with streaks/hazes. Even after buffing with 2nd MF towel, I could never achieve that "invisible" look.
Old 12-07-10, 04:34 PM
19ES250
Lead Lap

B) nothing is worse than spending hours scrubbing, waxing and dressing your car only to find out that when the sun hits the glass there is noting but streaks..
Old 12-07-10, 05:19 PM
PaPaHoFF
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

C) Protection and Water Beading- The ability of the glass cleaner to add a layer of water beading protection to the window is the most important aspect in selecting a glass cleaner.

If you take the time to do it right the first time, the protection will pay for itself in the long run. You are not going to be treating your windows everyday, rather every month or so. The protection will make wiping the windows easier and make the bugs and other dirt easier to remove.
Old 12-07-10, 06:24 PM
ThomasGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 387 Likes on 228 Posts

As you may know, it rains quite often here in Dallas, Tx. Not only is it essential to have a decent set of wiper blades, it is also essential to have a glass cleaner that will remove water from your windscreen as quickly and efficiently as possible. To some, windshield wipers are annoying and a distraction from the road. Water runoff is most definitely the most important aspect you want to pay attention to so either you won't have to use those "distracting" windshield wipers, or your need for them is severely reduced.
Old 12-08-10, 02:14 AM
Jetfire
Royale with cheese

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

C) Protection and beading. Beading water is the most important thing in Vancouver weather. It rains so much here that a product that can keep the glass clear helps with visibility. especially when it rains at night. I love when I apply something like Rain-x and the water just beads off the glass.

Streak free would be second. Not as important, but still something that's pretty important.
Old 12-08-10, 01:03 PM
ekc
Pole Position

D) Cleaning Ability. I have a large pine tree in my front yard that provides a nice shade during summer, but it also drips tree sap. So it is extremely important that a glass cleaner can remove tree sap - along with bugs, tar, etc - in an effective manner. Otherwise, when I turn on the windshield wiper, I will spread the tree sap all over the windshield.
Old 12-08-10, 01:14 PM
01LEXPL
Lead Lap

Received 70 Likes on 59 Posts

B) Ease of Use- it would be nice not to worry or have to go over a window more than once with a proper window cleaner.

Whereas many products i have tried in the past with various MF towels still leave residue/streaks on glass. This gets annoying since you won't notice it until you take the car somewhere in daylight!
Old 12-09-10, 09:26 AM
PVlexus
Lead Lap

D) Cleaning Ability- Living in Southern California, birds are everywhere; crows and seagulls mostly. More often than not, a quick touch up on the go is to clean the bird droppings off the windshield, water just doesn't cut it.
Old 12-10-10, 12:54 AM
Busyguy537
Driver School Candidate

B). You asked for one selection? I am someone that will(absolutely) keep my windshield clean even if it takes hours of my valuable time! I am in the time buying market as a consumer. I don't mind paying a little extra if it saves me time! In fact I do it all the time and I can't hire anyone to do it the way I want it........ So if you got a streak free window product. Prove it and I will pass it on and maybe give you all another tip on a product I just found that wipes away grease on metal that has accumulated for over 20 years inside the cab of diesel locomotives. I am a Locomotive Engineer and a do-it yourself er.

Respectfully,

Terry Elliott/Wilmington NC
Old 12-13-10, 10:45 AM
Angelo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 19ES250
B) nothing is worse than spending hours scrubbing, waxing and dressing your car only to find out that when the sun hits the glass there is noting but streaks..
Thank you everyone for signing up and the winner is " 19ES250 "

Please PM me your full name , address with phone and email so we can send you your prize!
Old 12-13-10, 11:32 AM
eyezack87
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats! We expect a review later lol
Old 12-15-10, 07:28 AM
Angelo
Lexus Test Driver

" 19ES250 "

Send me your information please, so we can send you the prize.......Angelo

Quick Reply: FREE Giveaway: Eimann Fabrik Clear Vision II Glass Cleaner From ProperAutoCare.com