Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Kwazar & DP Waterless Wash Team Up w/New Microfibers!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-11, 06:19 AM
Nick@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kwazar & DP Waterless Wash Team Up w/New Microfibers!

I arrived at the Autogeek Show Car Garage a little early this morning to spend some time polishing Meghan's Ford Expedition with my favorite polisher, the Flex XC3401. The Expedition has been sitting outside for a day or two and as a direct result, has accumulated some light dirt and dust. Not wasting any time, I grabbed a 33oz Kwazar Mercury Pro spray bottle with a mixture of Detailer's Pro Waterless Wash Concentrate along with the newest edition to our expanding line-up of microfiber towels.

Our Super Soft Deluxe Microfiber Towels with rolled edges have been a favorite since we introduced them several months ago. They're durable, inexpensive, and feature characteristics of a much more expensive towel. As a direct result of their popularity, we decided it was time to add another color to the line-up - GREEN!

Super Soft Deluxe Green Microfiber Towels with Rolled Edges

With super soft rolled edges and a tag that's easily removed, these towels pose no risk to even the most delicate paint finishes. One side of the towel is thick and plush while the other side features tighter loops. Use the plush side for a quick detailer, spray wax, or waterless wash and the other side for removing wax or polish.

The Kwazar Mercury Pro + Double-Action Spray Bottles are an absolute must have if you're sick and tired of dealing with lesser quality spray bottles failing. Just as the name implies, the Kwazar Mercury Pro spray bottles feature a chemical resistant, double-action spray head. What does this mean? The double-action spray head enables twice as much product to be sprayed with just one spray! The bottles also include an integrated fluid filter and a chemical resistant translucent bottle with an embossed scale for easy measuring. If you accidentally tip the bottle over, that's not a problem because nothing will spill out. The Kwazar Mercury Pro takes what seems to be such as simple concept of spraying a liquid and not only makes it better, but makes it cool too.

Don't you just love black paint? After sitting outside for a couple days Meghan's Expedition has accumulated light dust and dirt. Instead of pulling out the hose and the wash buckets, I turned on the big screen television in the Show Car Garage and performed a waterless wash.

While I was getting everything ready Bobby was nice enough to stop by and say good morning. He didn't stand there for long because when you're around me while I'm around a car, you better be prepared to take pictures. As you can see, Bobby was easily able to capture the ultra fine mist of Detailer's Pro Waterless Wash as it was sprayed out of the Kwazar Mercury Pro Double-Action Spray Bottle.

I used the plush side of the Super Soft Deluxe Microfiber Towel to perform the waterless wash after liberally spraying the panel with the DP Waterless Wash. Because of it's thick nap, dirt particles are safely trapped and kept away from the paint.

Dirt? What dirt?

Aided by the double-action sprayer of the Kwazar Mercury Pro Spray Bottle and the safe, effective cleaning ability of the DP Waterless Wash along with the new green, Super Soft Microfiber Towels with rolled edges, I was able to completely clean Meghan's Expedition in no time.

Kwazar Mercury Pro + Double-Action Spray Bottles

Detailer's Pro Series Waterless Auto Wash Concentrate

Super Soft Deluxe Green Microfiber Towels with Rolled Edges

Old 09-12-11, 04:09 PM
huy33
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

So... does everyone at Autogeek have clean cars? Haha Even after a rainstorm??
Old 09-13-11, 08:22 AM
Nick@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by huy33
So... does everyone at Autogeek have clean cars? Haha Even after a rainstorm??
Yes, all of us!