Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Cleaning brands ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-20, 02:53 PM
ThumperPup
Racer

Received 68 Likes on 61 Posts
Default Cleaning brands ?

Hey guys I was just wondering what does everyone prefer to use for cleaning brands of cleaning supplies is anyone here used Adams brand before?
So I’m not talking about cleaning to keep the car clean from the virus it’s going on I’m talking about detailing chemicals cleanings that sort of stuff I decided with all the mixed reviews overall the different brands and different strains it’s just so crazy I am wondering who likes what
like I know it’s going to be a trial by error for me and what I like but I figured I’d ask other people what they like I have been reading the reviews and I’m thinking I’m going to try Adams
they have a wheel cleaning called echo
like I’d like soemthing that’s not to hard to wash off I can’t go throgut car wash with brush because of the vehicle wrap I have
but also can’t get down on my needs for long time because Because of a bad back and bad legs so I can’t like bend down for long periods of time to scrub
Because of a bad back and bad wags so I can’t like been down for long periods of time to scrub the chemicals clean and dry at all so I’d like something that I can spray I can run over with a brush I don’t want to use like one of these gels or foam center just harder use from what I’m feeling I’d like to be able to spray something on Then be able to run a brush over it dry it off and be good I also don’t want something so strong that it’s going to cause like my wheels to start peeling or the paint to start fading
then be able to run a brush over it dry it off and be good I also don’t want something so strong that it’s going to cause swipe my wheels to start peeling or the paint to start fading
I also ordered a waterless hybrid type of a car wash spray from Adams to use on the vehicle parts that are wrapped so I’m just wondering what other things other brands other people here have found that they like

thank you