Build Threads Details on Club Lexus SC owner vehicles

Pics of my 97 SC300 in the 813

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-09, 03:31 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by logicalman
wish my car was a 97+ your car is clean. how come you didnt go with the isx50 illuminated door sills?
Thank you very much I have seen your ride and its coming along nicely.

Reason I didn't go with the ISX50 illuminated door sills is price. 40 shipped for GS door sills compared to over 300 for illuminated door sills was no competition for me. If I had an unlimited budget I would have loved illuminated door sills.
Old 04-28-09, 08:31 AM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Here are some pics of the puddle lights installed on the car. Thanks to redphoenix and jakebreyck for all their help.

Old 04-28-09, 10:30 AM
2.5tsoarer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that looks great!
Old 04-28-09, 01:52 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 2.5tsoarer
that looks great!
Thank you sir Still need to fix the passenger one a bit (sticks out a little too much in the back of the door). Let me know when the rest of the chrome trim is ready so I can have the whole thing covered
Old 05-18-09, 06:49 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Couple of small things taken care of as far as the car goes.....first one is painting the front bumper grill matte black. Just the center and the edge is still chrome. Turned out real nice if I say so myself.

Got some polarg 194's for my city lights and sidemarkers. Now I have all white lights in the front of the car so no more yellow for me.

The lip is still on hold due to paint and everyday rain so hopefully I will have that done one of these weekends. Sucks because I really want to see how it looks on the car but patience is a virtue.
Old 05-18-09, 07:02 PM
ThomasGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 387 Likes on 228 Posts

lookin good as always!
Old 05-18-09, 07:15 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 1UZ-SC
lookin good as always!
Haha...thanks man Clean and simple....the only way to go.
Old 05-21-09, 10:49 AM
snook
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man you seem to be enjoying your car a lot awesome!
Old 05-21-09, 12:19 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by snook
man you seem to be enjoying your car a lot awesome!
Haha....you have no idea It's my first car and I'm hooked. I will probably never get rid of it. Always love to see it in the parking lot and just thank the Lord for blessing me with a good life and an opportunity to ride around in such a nice vehicle.

Sent you a PM back as well
Old 05-21-09, 04:35 PM
snook
Racer

It's refreshing to see that you are so young yet smart enough to be appreciative of what you have and have worked hard for it.

Let me point out a few things from your last post as I'm 25 now, getting real old quick and have been through it. You will sell this car and upgrade to another and you will have the same passion for that new car and mod it just as well. This will continue on and you'll keep upgrading until you get married or something else in your life takes up so much space that you can't fit the car craze. It will take a while to pass though, I'm on my 6th car now and it's slowly fading for me because I realize I have other responsibilities and I need to start saving for a house and family. Any how that is how it has happened for me. Cars have been a large part of my life since I could drive. Good luck with everything and most importantly make sure to drive safe and be aware of other drivers, you never know when something could happen so be prepared always.
Old 05-21-09, 08:34 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by snook
It's refreshing to see that you are so young yet smart enough to be appreciative of what you have and have worked hard for it.

Let me point out a few things from your last post as I'm 25 now, getting real old quick and have been through it. You will sell this car and upgrade to another and you will have the same passion for that new car and mod it just as well. This will continue on and you'll keep upgrading until you get married or something else in your life takes up so much space that you can't fit the car craze. It will take a while to pass though, I'm on my 6th car now and it's slowly fading for me because I realize I have other responsibilities and I need to start saving for a house and family. Any how that is how it has happened for me. Cars have been a large part of my life since I could drive. Good luck with everything and most importantly make sure to drive safe and be aware of other drivers, you never know when something could happen so be prepared always.
Thank you for those words.....I am very appreciative everyday that I am alive and have the opportunity to do the things I do in life. Even though I'm young I have set high goals for myself since I was young and plan on completing those goals. I guess it comes from the fact that my family has come from Puerto Rico and I have seen how tough it was for my older family members. My parents are one of the first from their families to get college educations and have a steady life. Ever since I was a kid I told myself I would surpass them and if God willing repay in some way those special people who have had the strongest influence in my life. Because of this I have never done drugs and hardly ever drink alcohol. I feel that I'm only young one time so I better get the job done here and now while I can.

As far as cars go....I love so many that its crazy. I know I will get more but my dad and I have a philosophy that if we get a car it stays in the family for at least 10 years no matter what....thats because we always pic cars that withstand the test of time. My dad currently drives an infiniti j30 from 93 and it is still going with 210k on the clock. Maybe in the next few years he will get another solid ride....but I have literally grown up in that car. My SC is the same way....its apart of the family for years to come, next month being 2 years. Its got at least 8 more years to go...but I can't wait to see what else is in store for me as far as cars go.

I again thank you for those kind words and I will definitely stay safe on the roadsand always consider others. If you ever see my SC in person....it will be the one cruising so everyone can see the work I have put into it
Old 05-21-09, 08:52 PM
jav@vossen
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Clean looking SC! Let me know when your ready for wheels!!

I think these would look sick!

VVS083

or

VVS084
Old 05-21-09, 10:38 PM
Amini9
Lexus Test Driver

^ the first ones would look sick on ur car bro!
Old 05-22-09, 12:13 AM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

[QUOTE=Vossen Wheels;4542837]Clean looking SC! Let me know when your ready for wheels!!

Thank you very much for the compliment I have seen your rims on John's 2nd gen IS here in Florida and they look amazing on his ride!!! Believe me I would love to get a set of your rims but sadly I have no job since I'm trying to finish my undergrad then go on to graduate school right after

Now if I could pay you in small payements for like a few years then I will jump on the VVS083 in a heart beat Haha....one day. Believe me you will be one of the first I contact when that day comes

Originally Posted by Amini9
^ the first ones would look sick on ur car bro!
I agree 100%....makes me want to take out a loan just to get them
Old 06-14-09, 03:44 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Just added the super white led kit from luxurymods to the long list of parts on the car. The leds look awesome at night. Turned out real good imo.

Oh and I got something on the way that will blow everyone's mind thanks to AutoCoutureSC.....hope he does not mind me showing his amazing interior but let's just say something from inside his car is going into mine in the near future. I will leave you guys to take a guess and I will post pics once it gets here

Quick Reply: Pics of my 97 SC300 in the 813