Build Threads Details on Club Lexus SC owner vehicles

Pics of my 97 SC300 in the 813

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-10, 09:41 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Peaceful
not really a fan of the style you went with, but the quality you did it in is very high.

nice work.
Gracias Peaceful I do appreciate the constructive comment. The SC style here in Florida is definitely different compared to the other parts of the country. I still love the other styles of SC we have here on CL, and that's what makes this site the best for us SC owners.

Originally Posted by YeA 2jZ
Thanks man its a slow process but it getting there hope to have things checked off by the 31st
Sweet! I can't wait to see it all come together Good luck with everything. I know its going to turn out awesome.

Originally Posted by JunFLR66
looking at the front of your car makes me want to get/make a front lip.. but then I'd lose it in the winter time because of the snow and ice ridges etc.. Looking good man!
Thanks for the love JunFLR66 Haha....I say you go for it on the whole front lip getting/making one and just do what I did. Just attach it to the front bumper with screws....that way if you ever want to take it off at anytime (say for the winter) it will take you 15 minutes and you can store it in your garage until the snow melts in the spring. Well worth it in the end.
Old 12-21-10, 07:52 AM
MIGS
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

dude, black was the perfect color to paint those LS calipers! they match your wheels perfectly! they came out super nice for real. damn...
Old 12-22-10, 12:01 AM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by MIGS
dude, black was the perfect color to paint those LS calipers! they match your wheels perfectly! they came out super nice for real. damn...
Haha...thanks for the compliment brotha! Yea the black calipers with the white Lexus logo I think went perfect with my rims. The calipers and rims really compliment each other well. I honestly can't stop staring at them whenever I look at the front of the car...haha.

You better let me know as soon as your car is ready for our photoshoot Should be able to get some really nice pics together with the cars looking real good now.
Old 12-22-10, 06:33 AM
RedPhoenix
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks great... We miss you here Eric!!!!!!!!
Old 12-22-10, 06:46 AM
JakeBreyck
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ya man how about you come visit wile school is out. and happy bday as well.
Old 12-22-10, 08:34 AM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Received 424 Likes on 348 Posts

Happy Birthday man!

The brakes look great! Where did you get the Lexus stickers?
Old 12-23-10, 12:18 AM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by RedPhoenix
Looks great... We miss you here Eric!!!!!!!!
Thanks Matt! I miss you guys over there in Tampa too (no homo)....haha. Yea it sucks I'm not over there. Good times with everyone throughout my time at school. May possibly stop by in Tampa in the new year to see everyone again.

Originally Posted by JakeBreyck
ya man how about you come visit wile school is out. and happy bday as well.
Thanks for the b-day wishes Jake! Yea I got till like January 13th before school starts again. May be able to stop by the first week in the new year and see you guys again.

Originally Posted by Kira X
Happy Birthday man!

The brakes look great! Where did you get the Lexus stickers?
Thanks for the b-day wishes brotha! Appreciate the comment on the brakes I think they came out great and really give the front a nice pop in the wheel well.

The Lexus stickers were actually made by my friend Taylor (captainsc here on the forum). If your interested in a set give him a pm and he may be able to help you out.
Old 12-27-10, 07:16 AM
MrMarti
Driver School Candidate

not a fan of the tails to be honest but the car looks clean, buddy. =)
Old 12-29-10, 11:48 AM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by MrMarti
not a fan of the tails to be honest but the car looks clean, buddy. =)
Haha....I appreciate the constructive criticism MrMarti One day when I get the courage to open up a set of 97 tails and do what I really want to do to them these will have to do. Hope to see you around at one of our many meets here in Florida soon.
Old 01-04-11, 11:17 PM
djshadow
Driver School Candidate

seen this car on fletcher the other day
Old 01-05-11, 07:58 AM
JakeBreyck
Pole Position

Originally Posted by djshadow
Really Eric is in town and didn't tell anyone, er well didn't tell me? djshadow: if your rolling around Fletcher, then who are you? your very local to me.
Old 01-05-11, 03:21 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Sorry to say that I haven't driven on fletcher since last May when I graduated from USF BUT....if you did see another modded white SC running around on Fletcher than he must be a new guy!

Hopefully someone will catch up with him one of these days and tell him/her to check out this website. When I was over in Tampa there were sooo many Lexus people who had no clue CL even existed.

Originally Posted by JakeBreyck
Really Eric is in town and didn't tell anyone, er well didn't tell me? djshadow: if your rolling around Fletcher, then who are you? your very local to me.
Haha....that would never happen Jake. I would definitely tell you and Matt if I was stopping by Tampa no matter what. However...if you check the Florida section it seems that the south florida crew is going to be having a Valentines meet Feb.11-13 in Tampa by Busch Gardens so I will be seeing you guys in a few weeks!

I will probably stay overnight with my old roomates so that way I have enough time to see everyone for more than just one day.
Old 01-05-11, 04:10 PM
labguy94
Driver School Candidate

Very clean SC. Props!
Old 01-05-11, 06:16 PM
djshadow
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by P.R.S.22
Sorry to say that I haven't driven on fletcher since last May when I graduated from USF BUT....if you did see another modded white SC running around on Fletcher than he must be a new guy!

Hopefully someone will catch up with him one of these days and tell him/her to check out this website. When I was over in Tampa there were sooo many Lexus people who had no clue CL even existed.

Haha....that would never happen Jake. I would definitely tell you and Matt if I was stopping by Tampa no matter what. However...if you check the Florida section it seems that the south florida crew is going to be having a Valentines meet Feb.11-13 in Tampa by Busch Gardens so I will be seeing you guys in a few weeks!

I will probably stay overnight with my old roomates so that way I have enough time to see everyone for more than just one day.

hope fully i will get my car on the road by then need a tranny
Old 01-05-11, 09:08 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by labguy94
Very clean SC. Props!
Thanks labguy94 Welcome to CL!

hope fully i will get my car on the road by then need a tranny
Yea I saw your post in classifieds. I'm sure you will be able to get one soon and be on the road by next month

Quick Reply: Pics of my 97 SC300 in the 813