Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

very well done man, nice!
Old 01-06-11, 02:42 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 97RSPSCTT
very well done man, nice!
Thanks for the compliment 97RSPSCTT Pretty much done with everything besides keeping up with maintenance and doing something about the engine, but that won't be happening anytime soon until I finish grad school in 2014
Old 01-06-11, 03:36 PM
boostinsc
Racer

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts

any new pics of the car lately?
Old 01-06-11, 09:12 PM
BartleDoo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Could have been my white SC on fletcher as I drive around there frequently. But I'm on 18" RPF1's and sport a stock '93 body.
Old 01-07-11, 02:42 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by boostinsc
any new pics of the car lately?
Ask and you shall receive Pics taken just a few minutes ago...

Originally Posted by BartleDoo
Could have been my white SC on fletcher as I drive around there frequently. But I'm on 18" RPF1's and sport a stock '93 body.
Ahhh...that's true. I forgot we had one more white SC back in Tampa before I left

Last edited by P.R.S.22; 08-19-11 at 01:50 PM.
Old 03-29-11, 11:20 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Just updating my thread with some new pics. Got the black wood vinyl from a vendor on ebay in case anyone is interested and hasn't seen my other thread on this topic. Just type in "black wood vinyl" on ebay and you will see the vendor (only guy selling it).

Here are pics from my black/tan interior with black wood vinyl....

Last edited by P.R.S.22; 04-12-11 at 02:55 PM.
Old 03-29-11, 11:35 PM
2BENVD
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

nice work with your interior, along with everything else but your front lip, nonetheless your black interior parts are flowing smoothly with everthing else
Old 03-30-11, 11:18 AM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 2BENVD
nice work with your interior, along with everything else but your front lip, nonetheless your black interior parts are flowing smoothly with everthing else
Thanks for the compliment 2BENVD I'm really happy with the interior of the car now. I think I have it just the way I have been envisioning it for some time now with just the right amount of black/tan parts.

No love for my front lip? Haha...it's all good man. That's why I love CL....every member has a different idea as to what they want their SC to look like.
Old 03-30-11, 07:53 PM
snook
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think black carpet and arm rests and center console would finish it off
Old 03-30-11, 10:56 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by snook
I think black carpet and arm rests and center console would finish it off
Hey snook! Yea I do agree black carpet, arm rests, and center console would probably set off the interior even more. I think I would do the carpet first if I had to choose which one to go with first. I guess only time will tell until I get bored again and want to do something else to the car....haha.
Old 03-30-11, 11:55 PM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Received 424 Likes on 348 Posts

I love the black wood vinyl man! It looks great!

I can't wait to do my interior!
Old 03-31-11, 05:17 AM
RedPhoenix
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

looking great buddy!
Old 03-31-11, 05:30 AM
Tabaka
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm always envious of those who ripped their dash out and replaced/SEM'd it black. The DIY looks like a royal PITA. Think I'm going to throw one of those black carpet mats on top and call it a day lol.

Your new faux wood vinyl overlays came out great BTW.

Quick question about your tails, are those Altezza lights with black tint? At first I thought they were 95's, but I feel like I can see circles?!?! My monitor at work isn't the best so maybe I'm wrong.
Old 03-31-11, 11:58 AM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Kira X
I love the black wood vinyl man! It looks great!

I can't wait to do my interior!
Thanks brotha Yea since you look at the interior all the time when you drive the car I think it is one of the most important parts of the car to take care of. When your happy with it you feel just that much happier when you get in it and drive it

Originally Posted by RedPhoenix
looking great buddy!
Thanks Matt I got 3 more weeks of school left for the semester and as soon as I get done I will head on back to Tampa to see everyone. I gotta get out of Orlando for a few days...haha

Originally Posted by Tabaka
I'm always envious of those who ripped their dash out and replaced/SEM'd it black. The DIY looks like a royal PITA. Think I'm going to throw one of those black carpet mats on top and call it a day lol.

Your new faux wood vinyl overlays came out great BTW.

Quick question about your tails, are those Altezza lights with black tint? At first I thought they were 95's, but I feel like I can see circles?!?! My monitor at work isn't the best so maybe I'm wrong.
Thank you very much for the compliment Tabaka Funny thing about my dash is that I didn't rip it out to SEM dye it. The guy who did my interior did the dash right where it is and just covered the pieces that were not going to get dyed. Mind you he was very pin point with the dye so there was hardly any overspray anywhere. Believe me I would have never taken out the dash....way too much work and like you said a PITA....haha.

My tailights are the black Altezza ones off of ebay with a slight vinyl tint to them. They get the job done for me for now. I have an idea as to what I really want to do with a set of 97+ tails but I would need alot of free time to do it and I simply just don't have that kind of time now.
Old 03-31-11, 01:22 PM
Tabaka
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by P.R.S.22
Thank you very much for the compliment Tabaka Funny thing about my dash is that I didn't rip it out to SEM dye it. The guy who did my interior did the dash right where it is and just covered the pieces that were not going to get dyed. Mind you he was very pin point with the dye so there was hardly any overspray anywhere. Believe me I would have never taken out the dash....way too much work and like you said a PITA....haha.
So they just masked your dash interior and Dyed it in the car? Wow, that takes even more guts I think! Was this a spray or brush on?

They obviously took out the door upper trim and rear upper trim correct?

Quick Reply: Pics of my 97 SC300 in the 813