Build Threads Details on Club Lexus SC owner vehicles

Pics of my 97 SC300 in the 813

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-12, 10:29 AM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Received 431 Likes on 355 Posts

Those new mirrors look amazing man! I've always wanted a set of mirrors like that.
Old 10-07-12, 08:17 AM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 97-SC300
Been a while since you updated this thread. Car is looking great as always!
Thanks as always 97-SC300 Just trying to stay as clean as your beautiful SC you got Haven't really found much else I want to do with the SC besides go NA-T but I just simply do not have the down time or the funds at the moment to get it done right now....grad school + wedding planning = broke haha.

Originally Posted by Kira X
Those new mirrors look amazing man! I've always wanted a set of mirrors like that.
Thanks Kira X So far I'm loving the new look with these mirrors. I've been searching for a long time and they finally came up so had to pull the trigger on it. If you do see them for sale again definitely try and get them....they are worth it IMO
Old 10-09-12, 06:03 AM
kanderson
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your SC looks fantastic as always!! The mirrors look really good on already great looking car!
I'm glad that you gave them a good home....(the mirrors)
Old 10-09-12, 06:49 PM
AlphaMotor
Lead Lap

Looking clean and fresh!
Old 10-09-12, 06:57 PM
2BENVD
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

your sc has quite the "ice"
Old 10-09-12, 07:56 PM
CalitriSC
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Mirrors are a nice touch. Did you decide against that roof wing?
Old 10-10-12, 08:30 AM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by kanderson
Your SC looks fantastic as always!! The mirrors look really good on already great looking car!
I'm glad that you gave them a good home....(the mirrors)
Thanks kanderson I always felt the mirrors would be a nice touch to the exterior if I ever got them and I'm glad the opportunity arrived I'm also glad I could save such a unique piece from another members SC and give it a good home on another SC here on the forums.

Originally Posted by AlphaMotor
Looking clean and fresh!
Thank you AlphaMotor I wanted to incorporate your suede into my interior somehow but I may have got ahead of myself and. Need to make further changes into my interior first before I went that route. PS I love your entire ride from interior to exterior

Originally Posted by 2BENVD
your sc has quite the "ice"
Haha...I'm all about the ice 2BENVD thanks for the comments

Originally Posted by CalitriSC
Mirrors are a nice touch. Did you decide against that roof wing?
Thanks for the compliment Lance honestly I just ran out of money getting these mirrors for now I would have loved to get the roof wing and try it out to see if I liked it but I just simply could not swing it at this time. Maybe in the future when I get more funds I will try to see if like the dual wing setup or just go with either one. PS your SC after the new side skirts and rear bumper = perfect for me
Old 10-11-12, 07:59 PM
1WILLY1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 195 Likes on 139 Posts

spent half an hour reading this thread lol ,,,,your car has came along way man very cool
Old 10-11-12, 08:04 PM
CalitriSC
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by P.R.S.22
Thanks for the compliment Lance honestly I just ran out of money getting these mirrors for now I would have loved to get the roof wing and try it out to see if I liked it but I just simply could not swing it at this time. Maybe in the future when I get more funds I will try to see if like the dual wing setup or just go with either one. PS your SC after the new side skirts and rear bumper = perfect for me
I would have loved to get that roof wing also since it was a one off. But I don't have the extra cash right now either. And thank you
Old 10-12-12, 07:14 AM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 1WILLY1
spent half an hour reading this thread lol ,,,,your car has came along way man very cool
Haha...I appreciate you taking the time to read through my progress over the years and thanks for the compliment 1WILLY1 It even amazes me to see how the car once was and how I have got to this point with it. So many people have helped me along the way and I have literally gone to every part of the state with my car in order for something to get done on it. I cannot thank this amazing community enough for everything it has shown me and helped get for my SC Every time I step out and drive it I get a smile on my face and say, "Wow, I can't believe this is my car!"

Originally Posted by CalitriSC
I would have loved to get that roof wing also since it was a one off. But I don't have the extra cash right now either. And thank you
I know that is exactly why I wanted that roof spoiler. I love the way that one sits on the SC a lot. I guess we are both broke for now....haha. Your very welcome Lance keep up the great work over there in sin city rep pin the DWP SCs.
Old 10-12-12, 08:43 AM
GotRiceYo
Lead Lap

Car looks great! you should come out to the USF meet tonight... I need more lexus guys there!
Old 10-12-12, 10:12 AM
1WILLY1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 195 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by P.R.S.22
Haha...I appreciate you taking the time to read through my progress over the years and thanks for the compliment 1WILLY1 It even amazes me to see how the car once was and how I have got to this point with it. So many people have helped me along the way and I have literally gone to every part of the state with my car in order for something to get done on it. [SIZE="2"]I cannot thank this amazing community enough for everything it has shown me and helped get for my SC [/SIZE] Every time I step out and drive it I get a smile on my face and say, "Wow, I can't believe this is my car!".
lol yea i know what u mean man , i remember the days when i first got my car , I thought it was complete after throwing on a set of 20 inch chromes' (7 inches all around) lol,,till i came here and seen some real SC's, I thought id never get my car to that level but thanks to this place im sourcing the right parts and my car is finally coming together as well.

Anyways good luck man
Old 10-15-12, 06:34 AM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by GotRiceYo
Car looks great! you should come out to the USF meet tonight... I need more lexus guys there!
Thank you GotRicoYo I used to go to the USF meets but sadly I graduated from USF 2 years ago and now currently live in Jacksonville have you meet with the rest of the Tampa crew down there yet? We used to go to Applebee's every Wednesday night by USF.

Originally Posted by 1WILLY1
lol yea i know what u mean man , i remember the days when i first got my car , I thought it was complete after throwing on a set of 20 inch chromes' (7 inches all around) lol,,till i came here and seen some real SC's, I thought id never get my car to that level but thanks to this place im sourcing the right parts and my car is finally coming together as well.

Anyways good luck man
I was the same way too with 16s and changing the audio system. Then I got here and was blown away...haha. Thanks for the comments 1WILLY1 and good luck with the rest of your build as well
Old 10-15-12, 08:04 AM
gerrb
Super Moderator

Received 431 Likes on 316 Posts

Nice Car ! I love those side mirrors . I might have missed it.... sorry , are they aftermarket ?
Old 10-16-12, 06:23 AM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by gerrb
Nice Car ! I love those side mirrors . I might have missed it.... sorry , are they aftermarket ?
Thank you very much gerrb These particular side mirrors are custom from what the original owner told me in his for sale thread. They use OEM side mirror covers and incorporated these turn signal lights in them (look to be fiber glassed in). I've seen these mirror covers all over Japan soarers but not sure if they are doing the same thing as far as fiberglass sing the turn signals into the side mirror covers or not. This set was done very well and honestly just needs a new fesh coat of paint whenever I get around to it. Otherwise I love these things....haha

Quick Reply: Pics of my 97 SC300 in the 813