Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 2IS owner vehicles

I'm Jenn, and this is my IS :)

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-08, 07:01 AM
IntegresS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

WOW haha ok, I didn’t expect this many pages of responses (and I know part of it is because my name is Jenn and not George) but dayum! Lol when I first posted on Scionlife I probably got 2 pages at most haha
I feel very welcomed, so thanks for all the comments !!!

Damn, I really messed up the date on the EOS convoy to Norcal there hahaha I must have been replying too fast and wasn’t paying attention to the date. Hmmmm…..I’ll think about it…. Lol

Thanks for no pressure on that by the way

Pocky: I know I have seen your car somewhere—probably just driving around Alhambra/ San Gabriel then- did you ever go to that Friday night meet in Arcadia (on Naomi ave)? I used to go that all the time, but the Nissan guys started being punks and I stopped going—but I do remember Lexus meets there occasionally – I always brought my integra though, so I never really ventured over to the Lexus meets haha

Illmike : No, I’m not the Jenn from Honda-tech; I actually never signed up on Honda-tech because after going through those forums I feared posting something and then getting the “you’re a moron” replies haha So I stayed away from HT

is250rida: Lol I do have the traditional asian tassel on the mirror but the funny thing is, I’m not asian! Haha I am actually Hispanic (though everyone thinks I am white) lol

projectdna: Indeed that is a USC plate on the teg- I have one on the back of the IS too—Graduated last year

2slow: 5 pages in one day is a record for me hahaha

Dogmeat: Yeah, I am very quick about doing certain mods—I lowered it on Eibach springs the day after I brought it home, with like 30 miles on it hehehe

SeOuLiS250: lol typically my threads (esp the intro threads) do not surpass 2 pages haha—
Haha when (IF) that day ever arrives I’ll be sure to hire you at TMS

eric_r_ho: haha Def an upgrade from the little Honda, but I do still love my integra—it was my first car and I don’t plan on getting rid of it anytime soon
Working for MB but driving a Lexus! Sweet haha, I work for Scion and drive a Lexus haha but to be fair, I did have a gray tC and a black tC before

iialcii: haha I’ll think about the EOS7 meet—is this like a huge annual meet you guys do or something????
The forum has been slow recently? Psssh, well not anymore cause I’m here! ( j/k j/k)

GSteg: haha no pictures under the hood of the integra She’s bone stock under the hood- I had the engine rebuilt (with stock Honda parts) a couple of years ago and that was so expensive I just didn’t want to mess with any aftermarket parts under the hood =/ I call my integra a Type Slow for this reason…even the street knows my car is slow (lol):

juice14: Oh I am already addicted haha I looove forums—makes the time fly

XhyDra: Oooh tell me about it- I had a black tC and in a year (with driving on CA freeways) the front end was more of a speckled gray/black instead of black =/

jayy178: lol a fan of SC I see

Hartawan: I see you use a D300 and I’ve looked at your photography in the photography thread—VERY NICE shots—I noticed that the D90 is out….but I’m not sure I need the video capability…and this would be my first SLR camera (I’ve been using a basic point and shoot to this point) so I was thinking the D80 would be a nice camera with lots of features, but not so complicated that I’ll need a year to figure out how to use it hahah--
But now you’ve got me thinkin’… haha why the D90 other than the video capability?

Mister T: haha Thanks-
If this reaches 8 pages….wow hahaha I’m telling ya this thread alone makes me really consider the NorCal meet haha

Last edited by IntegresS; 09-05-08 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 09-05-08, 07:34 AM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

nice job with the mods so far.. its nice to see more girls modding now.. there weren't too many in the 2is section when i had my 250
Old 09-05-08, 08:16 AM
IntegresS
Lexus Test Driver

Thanks
Haha I was probably still focusing on my integra when you had your 250 and Lexus wasn’t even a little thought in the back of my mind hehe I must say though, I think you take the trophy for girls modding- an IS-F with that long list of Mods!
*Bows down*
Old 09-05-08, 09:03 AM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I love the X-Pac wheels!!! You received quite a bit of support since your original post. Keep up the great work on your pics with your Nikon.
Old 09-05-08, 09:27 AM
pocky
mooncake master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jenn, I rarely went to the friday night meets back in Arcadia. You sure I don't got a twin somewhere?

Last edited by DaveGS4; 09-05-08 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Removed quoted inappropriate comment
Old 09-05-08, 09:49 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,252 Likes on 1,366 Posts

Guys, I'll ask one more time and then I'll have to close this thread. Members who choose to ignore this get some free time off the forums

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Guys, I'll ask you to please remember that Club Lexus has some rules regarding making our female members comfortable participating in our community which are pretty strictly enforced.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/faq...faq_membership
Membership
Only one Club Lexus account is allowed per person. We reserve the right to delete any membership without prior warning. You agree, through the Terms of Service, that you will not use Club Lexus to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory of any kind, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, sexually oriented, racial, stereotypical, sexist remarks threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violation of any law. You agree not to use the addresses of any member on the forum for any other purpose than personal communication with that member.

Club Lexus welcomes members of all sexes, races, religions, ethnicities, etc. Both new and existing members should be made to feel welcome and never persecuted. As Club Lexus is currently a male-dominated forum, female members should not be made to feel pressured to meet other forum members, provide personal information, post pictures of themselves, etc.

Members can have their access removed from Club Lexus either temporarily or permanently for violating forum rules or Terms of Service. Moderators generally will provide private and/or public warnings before taking this action, but should the member continue to violate forum rules access will be removed without warning or notification.

I've had to remove a few inappropriate comments and ask that you please welcome Jenn to our community as a fellow Lexus enthusiast keeping in mind our forum guidelines.
Old 09-05-08, 10:15 AM
Allen K
-0----0-

Received 748 Likes on 518 Posts

Welcome to the forum. So Cal has a lot of meets of all sizes so I'm sure you'll find one that works for you. Let's get this to page 8 !
Old 09-05-08, 10:25 AM
IntegresS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Brian231
I love the X-Pac wheels!!! You received quite a bit of support since your original post. Keep up the great work on your pics with your Nikon.
Thanks hehe I actually don't have a Nikon...yet I've been using a regular point and shoot camera so far

Today 09:27 AM
pocky Jenn, I rarely went to the friday night meets back in Arcadia. You sure I don't got a twin somewhere?
Hmmm....hahaha I could have sworn I've seen your car before..maybe it wasn't at the Arcadia meet...It's quite possible that I am confused haha

DaveGS4: awwww Close the thread? Boo............ j/k I understand. haha I must be missing it though cause I haven't seen any bad posts-- or maybe you mods are just quick like that =)
Old 09-05-08, 10:30 AM
SeOuLiS250
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

#8 pages yet?
so, when are we gonna see some pics of your Integra (WHAT'S UNDER THE HOOD )

btw...you are more than welcome to come visit us at NorCal~!!
and I'm pretty sure that I'll see you around when I go down to LA
Old 09-05-08, 10:33 AM
2slow
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by SeOuLiS250
#8 pages yet?
so, when are we gonna see some pics of your Integra (WHAT'S UNDER THE HOOD )

btw...you are more than welcome to come visit us at NorCal~!!
and I'm pretty sure that I'll see you around when I go down to LA
She said the integ in bone stock, but the engine was rebuilt with stock honda parts...
Old 09-05-08, 10:33 AM
Mister T
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

100+ posts!

Originally Posted by IntegresS

If this reaches 8 pages….wow hahaha I’m telling ya this thread alone makes me really consider the NorCal meet haha
Are we still on page 7?
Old 09-05-08, 10:37 AM
2slow
Lexus Champion

I'm posting so i get be a Lexus Champion!
Old 09-05-08, 10:41 AM
SeOuLiS250
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 2slow
She said the integ in bone stock, but the engine was rebuilt with stock honda parts...
oh..I see
I guess I missed that part..

(is it #8 pages yet?? lol)
Old 09-05-08, 10:42 AM
SeOuLiS250
Lexus Champion

I know why it's 100+ replies on this thread..

because Jen takes time to reply to every single one's comment!!
damn..I should had done it..lol
Old 09-05-08, 10:48 AM
IntegresS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 2slow
lol very nice, you have paid attention I see

SeOuLiS250: haha I try to reply to all of them haha It gives me something to do and I figure how else am I gonna get to know all of you haha
(And I don't want to be a noob for too long lol)

Annnnd we have reached page 8

Quick Reply: I'm Jenn, and this is my IS :)