Build Threads Details on Club Lexus SC owner vehicles

Ongoing build thread for my Girl-built SC300nat!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-09, 06:14 PM
hyjaxx
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2jznat
just be thankful i let you use them. if not i will pack up my kev and tools and go home
bwahahaha- If we put our two sets together we MAY have enough torque to get your head screwed on straight. Will you log onto my TR and put some of these pics up?

Last edited by hyjaxx; 05-19-09 at 06:30 PM.
Old 05-19-09, 06:17 PM
2jznat
Pole Position

Originally Posted by hyjaxx
bwahahaha- If we put our two sets together we MAY have enough torque to get your head screwed on straight.
or off
Old 05-19-09, 07:42 PM
LMoney4o8
Lexus Test Driver

More pictures please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of you too haha
Old 05-20-09, 07:44 PM
IMXCITD
Intermediate

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

nice build! gonna be sweet!
Old 05-27-09, 04:40 PM
2jznat
Pole Position

where are the pics of lately?
Old 06-06-09, 03:03 PM
SHOLEXMAN
Lexus Test Driver

BUMP! Update please had to use the search key for once to find this haha... Pics of anything completed???
Old 06-06-09, 03:18 PM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by hyjaxx
Not fun! Not fun at all!!! I have had gear oil in my hair- bruises all over my hands and my nails are crap now. It's gonna get worse...tomorrow I'm knocking out the fuel system so hopefully I can get slag burns to go with the rest (welding in the bungs).
I'm sorry for my ignorance it looks like a nice car and youre using very nice parts. Youre a girl ok wow, big deal women always like to be considered on same level with men but when it comes to **** like this, they always seem to act like they are bringing a plastic knife to a gunfight. Get over it youre a human who cares if youre a girl. I'm a mechanic too 10 years and counting pulled more motors, and done more projects so what. Also when did building a 67mm 2jz become a serious project?
Good luck on your project looks like you know what youre doing but i'm not impressed that youre a girl and youre doing it, i can also cook do i go on a cooking message board and brag in front of women that im a man i make all this food all by myself?
Old 06-06-09, 03:37 PM
SHOLEXMAN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by MDSC
I'm sorry for my ignorance it looks like a nice car and youre using very nice parts. Youre a girl ok wow, big deal women always like to be considered on same level with men but when it comes to **** like this, they always seem to act like they are bringing a plastic knife to a gunfight. Get over it youre a human who cares if youre a girl. I'm a mechanic too 10 years and counting pulled more motors, and done more projects so what. Also when did building a 67mm 2jz become a serious project?
Good luck on your project looks like you know what youre doing but i'm not impressed that youre a girl and youre doing it, i can also cook do i go on a cooking message board and brag in front of women that im a man i make all this food all by myself?
Buddy I am not trying to stick up for her ,but seriously don't post trying to say to your hot **** and biatch about her thread. I bumped it for more pics not for your garbage. Everyone bitaches let them bitach ,but really don't biatch about them bitaching. Round of applause for 10 years working on cars...... Really man your nothing ,but a feminist so go cry to someone else hater.

Last edited by SHOLEXMAN; 06-06-09 at 03:49 PM.
Old 06-06-09, 03:46 PM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by SHOLEXMAN
Buddy I am not trying to stick up for her ,but seriously don't post trying to say to your hot **** and biatch about her thread. I bumped it for more pics not for your garbage. Everyone bitaches let them bitach ,but really don't biatch about them bitaching. Round of applause for 10 years working on cars...... Really man your you seem nothing ,but a feminist so go cry to someone else hater.
Sorry kind of hard to comprehend to what youre trying to say, i'm not saying anything negative about her thread, actually gave her props on parts and quality of work, the only problem i have is her trying to brag that shes a girl and doing this. I'm not a femenist, just dont like people that brag about somethign thats not impressive. I've seem nothing?(could you explain plese?) What is exactly i'm hating on? an older SC with a 67mm turbo?
must be the florida water i dunno
I really dont care why you bumped this thread, everyone is entitled to their opinion and i'm just expressing mine.

Last edited by MDSC; 06-06-09 at 03:49 PM.
Old 06-06-09, 03:57 PM
SHOLEXMAN
Lexus Test Driver

Left a piece of a sentence in that I didn't delete. Florida water buddy cut it with the childish lines. Your judging people and it looks like your full of yourself. Some people do projects for the first time which can be big for them and not others(you). You bash them then give them compliments to even it out. Telling people that there project is not impressive is looked upon here in a not so nice manner. This isn't a bashing website. (Nothing nice to say don't say anything at all) I think your mother forgot to tell you that.
Old 06-06-09, 04:19 PM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by SHOLEXMAN
Left a piece of a sentence in that I didn't delete. Florida water buddy cut it with the childish lines. Your judging people and it looks like your full of yourself. Some people do projects for the first time which can be big for them and not others(you). You bash them then give them compliments to even it out. Telling people that there project is not impressive is looked upon here in a not so nice manner. This isn't a bashing website. (Nothing nice to say don't say anything at all) I think your mother forgot to tell you that.
I'm far from full of myself. She has mentioned this is her "4th Big project" not first I'm bashing a person that is braging about being a girl and doing mechanical work. I'm not bashing her skills,parts used or her car I've seen many people on here dont agree with somone or their ride, not a big deal everyone has their own opinion. I'm not breaking any rules and not slamming the person just expressing my thoughts, unless youre a modirator of this site just let it go.
Old 06-06-09, 04:35 PM
F4A22
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I smell envy.Nice work Janelle.
Old 06-06-09, 05:17 PM
BlackMamba
Driver

come on Janelle updated pics???
Old 06-07-09, 11:20 AM
7sins
Driver

LOL! Those two should hug already! I thought this was a thread about SOMEONE building a car not people complaining that it's a female. It is funny that you complained about your nails tho. Seriously I don't care if you're male or female this is a build thread and guess what EVERYONE loves build threads.
By the way Mr. MDSC, if you wish to bash then bash with proper spelling. You sound like a redneck that dropped out of school in 5th grade.
Old 06-07-09, 04:42 PM
hyjaxx
Pole Position

Originally Posted by MDSC
Sorry kind of hard to comprehend to what youre trying to say, i'm not saying anything negative about her thread, actually gave her props on parts and quality of work, the only problem i have is her trying to brag that shes a girl and doing this. I'm not a femenist, just dont like people that brag about somethign thats not impressive. I've seem nothing?(could you explain plese?) What is exactly i'm hating on? an older SC with a 67mm turbo?
must be the florida water i dunno
I really dont care why you bumped this thread, everyone is entitled to their opinion and i'm just expressing mine.
It's not a 67 - It's actually a 71 off one of Titan's drag setups. I needed to clarify that. It being out there that I'm a girl is actually very helpful- I'd like to attract more women to the scene...not in bikini's posing by YOUR car. Have more pix- will post them up.

Quick Reply: Ongoing build thread for my Girl-built SC300nat!