ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Build Threads (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/build-threads-263/)
-   -   STACKWELL's LS430 UL build. (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/build-threads/440266-stackwells-ls430-ul-build.html)

AznRacer 07-13-09 10:49 PM

the car looks good

BIGGZ 07-14-09 01:57 AM

the cars looks good man!i like it!except the wheels,i like the MRR's better.nice theme overall.

JemmyTran 07-14-09 02:05 AM

Man I love the Black roof. I also like the Tint on the lights. Not to dark but not to light.

KILLERGS4 07-14-09 02:47 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by stackwell (Post 4674622)
5) 9" headrest screens and custom trunk setup

great looking LS (but the tails and wheels).... I think you can only fit 7" headrest screens (not 9") like I did...

stackwell 07-14-09 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by handoverfi (Post 4676245)
OMG i seen you car on veterans by fm 1960 one day. your car is sooo sexy i love all the black on the car. Lets get together and do phooshoot :p i work at FMC technologise so im in the area yo!!

ppreciate it! FMC! I know exactly where that is. mos def ill get with you, just waiting to add spacers first. I want the car to site flush and have the rear look like its squatting lol

Originally Posted by junjdm (Post 4676528)
I would see what the MMR's would look like, if you threw some spacers on the MMR's...and get rid of the tinted tails...I think your ride would look sick! ....but thats just me.....I would say throw a 15mm spacer on the rear and maybe a 10mm on the front? but you would probably have to do a little bit of fender rollin?.....get that thing flush...and game over

yea im going to ask my body man to sand off tails this week when i get the spacers installed. im going to stretch the tires when i add the spacers. hopefully no rub

Originally Posted by AznRacer (Post 4676724)
the car looks good

thanks!

Originally Posted by BIGGZ (Post 4676997)
the cars looks good man!i like it!except the wheels,i like the MRR's better.nice theme overall.

thanks bro! after august 1st im shopping for new wheels lol.. i don't like the 5 star chrome look, im more of a dish guy.. maybe ill go vip or something lol

Originally Posted by JemmyTran (Post 4677005)
Man I love the Black roof. I also like the Tint on the lights. Not to dark but not to light.

thanks! yea ive never seen a black roof on a white LS, so i saw my chance to get it done.

Originally Posted by KILLERGS4 (Post 4677034)
great looking LS (but the tails and wheels).... I think you can only fit 7" headrest screens (not 9") like I did...

thanks bro! yea no one is feeling the tinted tails and wheels lol... the 9in screens i got are just those aftermarket headrests with screens installed already. so i don't have to touch my stock headrests. your setup is sick!!! :eek2:

So Philly1 07-14-09 10:55 AM

Seen this thread but never poked my head in, but im glad i did. Yo the keyed pics...OMG i thought i was gon shed a tear for you but when i saw tha white w/black roof, nice tint, the lights and tails.....dude to hell with a tear now i'm just in envy. Your LS definetly gets a :thumbup::thumbup:

And this pic....definetly a screen saver
http://www.stackwellsociety.com/misc/430/alexus6.jpg

blacksc400 07-14-09 02:47 PM

Very nice and unique!

et025 07-14-09 07:07 PM

i like how you went with the black roof, i really like that look. too bad my ls is gold i dont think i would have the same effect.

airtime 07-14-09 08:47 PM

Like what everyone else said, that black roof on white looks hot. The body LED lights are pretty cool too. However, not hating as its your car, its got a lot, maybe too much mods going on. Its like mods overload :) Maybe I'm just used to seeing a "normal" LS.

There's a lot going on with white, chrome and black but definitely a very cool car :thumbup:

PS: Don't forget to park somewhere else :D

stackwell 07-15-09 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by So Philly1 (Post 4677782)
Seen this thread but never poked my head in, but im glad i did. Yo the keyed pics...OMG i thought i was gon shed a tear for you but when i saw tha white w/black roof, nice tint, the lights and tails.....dude to hell with a tear now i'm just in envy. Your LS definetly gets a :thumbup::thumbup:

And this pic....definetly a screen saver
http://www.stackwellsociety.com/misc/430/alexus6.jpg

yea man, i think i did shed a tear when it happened. All these emotions were streaming through me. but thanks brother!

Originally Posted by blacksc400 (Post 4678438)
Very nice and unique!

thanks!!!!

Originally Posted by et025 (Post 4679068)
i like how you went with the black roof, i really like that look. too bad my ls is gold i dont think i would have the same effect.

Yea I've always wanted a white car with a black roof myself. There's a guy in houston that has a 2gs gold with a black roof. Doesn't look too bad.

Originally Posted by airtime (Post 4679338)
Like what everyone else said, that black roof on white looks hot. The body LED lights are pretty cool too. However, not hating as its your car, its got a lot, maybe too much mods going on. Its like mods overload :) Maybe I'm just used to seeing a "normal" LS.

There's a lot going on with white, chrome and black but definitely a very cool car :thumbup:

PS: Don't forget to park somewhere else :D

Thanks man! i guess i shouldve just saved for a body kit and better wheels lol... in the next coming months, this baby might have another transformation lol... but thanks again! I'm not sure I'm following your P.S. statement lol if you really do mean park somewhere else as in park away from shopping carts and other cars... oh I do. :thumbup::thumbup:

airtime 07-15-09 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by stackwell (Post 4680268)
I'm not sure I'm following your P.S. statement lol if you really do mean park somewhere else as in park away from shopping carts and other cars... oh I do. :thumbup::thumbup:

I was noting that you had your car was keyed in the first images to be careful where you park :p

stackwell 07-15-09 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by airtime (Post 4680286)
I was noting that you had your car was keyed in the first images to be careful where you park :p

ahhh gotcha! yea man, ALEXUS sleeps in a garage now and I ended the lease at that loft lol... it was probably a beamer owner! haha jk At work I got the tire guys at Costco keeping an eye on my ride. good peoples!

LEX012006 07-15-09 12:48 PM

Car looks great (with the exception of the headlights & tailights. They look too dark). Really clean look. You have a lot of mods, but they are subtle and tasteful. Any info you can give me on the puddle lights installed. Thanks in advance!!

stackwell 07-15-09 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by LEX012006 (Post 4680967)
Car looks great (with the exception of the headlights & tailights. They look too dark). Really clean look. You have a lot of mods, but they are subtle and tasteful. Any info you can give me on the puddle lights installed. Thanks in advance!!

thanks! yea I'm probably going to keep the headlights and fogs tinted but mos def sanding down the tails. The puddle lights were ordered through trendyautosalon.com :thumbup:

sojah 07-15-09 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by stackwell (Post 4681133)
yea I'm probably going to keep the headlights and fogs tinted but mos def sanding down the tails. :thumbup:

good call man :D i think you won't be disappointed.