Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 3rdelement
you have diy project ADD
huh??? lol
Old 08-04-09, 01:38 PM
3rdelement
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

lol, was just making fun of the fact you have multiple diy projects going on at the same time.
Old 08-05-09, 07:46 AM
NyceTry
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 3rdelement
lol, was just making fun of the fact you have multiple diy projects going on at the same time.
yeah i tend to do that alot! then it takes forever to finish them all..but once they are done its awesome lol
Old 08-06-09, 03:22 PM
CarlISlePA
Driver

is it just me or does that look like a huge blood stain on the floor and then a trail out the door? lol
Old 08-06-09, 04:30 PM
RCPnoi
Lead Lap

hellz yeah.....das a lot of blood if that's the case
great DIY too....i was going to do a custom enclosure since the IS
has so little trunk space.....but decided that factory stereo is good enough
good luck with ALL your DIY
Old 08-10-09, 10:31 AM
NyceTry
Pole Position

Originally Posted by CarlISlePA
is it just me or does that look like a huge blood stain on the floor and then a trail out the door? lol
lmao!! yeah its fake blood..we had a huge halloween party last year and we had a fake chopped off head hanging from a rope so we needed it to have fake blood too lol
Old 08-10-09, 11:58 PM
seangworld
Lead Lap

lol i think you may need a girlfriend. and so many pics, i had so many replies...and a frog? lol, shoulda painted him blue too.

i also have the same box in my trunk. i dont see how you're going to save any space with all that fiberglass tho...but i guess we'll see in the finish product.
Old 08-11-09, 07:11 AM
NyceTry
Pole Position

Originally Posted by seangworld
lol i think you may need a girlfriend. and so many pics, i had so many replies...and a frog? lol, shoulda painted him blue too.

i also have the same box in my trunk. i dont see how you're going to save any space with all that fiberglass tho...but i guess we'll see in the finish product.
?? i have a girlfriend.. and im going to save alot of space guess you have never seen that kind of trunk build b4.. whats wrong with that many pics? you on 56k? if not it shouldnt be a problem. and yes i took a picture of a frog i got a new camera so ive been playing around with the settings. you seem kind of negative did you come from my.is?
Old 08-11-09, 07:27 AM
sway162
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^lol...sounds like he's from my.is.

More pics the better yo! =) keep them coming!
Old 08-11-09, 07:38 AM
NyceTry
Pole Position

Originally Posted by sway162

lol yeah whats the point of a build with no pics?? but its been on hold because i need to get my speaker rings cut out so as soon as i get that done ill post up more of the progress
Old 08-11-09, 07:55 AM
UNOHOO

Originally Posted by sway162

LOL i second that, i was over there for about a week and was like, what a bunch of a$$h0l3s, they keep saying SEARCH!! to everyones posts and im thinking well if nobody talked about anything it wouldnt be a "discussion forum" itd be a book...
Old 08-11-09, 07:57 AM
NyceTry
Pole Position

Originally Posted by UNOHOO
LOL i second that, i was over there for about a week and was like, what a bunch of a$$h0l3s, they keep saying SEARCH!! to everyones posts and im thinking well if nobody talked about anything it wouldnt be a "discussion forum" itd be a book...
agreed! i got neg rep bombed for no reason lol but im back in the green so oh well
Old 08-11-09, 08:07 AM
UNOHOO

Originally Posted by NyceTry
agreed! i got neg rep bombed for no reason lol but im back in the green so oh well
yea one of the moderators over there got all pissed off cause i was asking everyones opinion on what oil/oil filter they prefer and why, based on what technical data etc. he was all like "you think this topic hasnt been covered before? SEARCH!!" and i was like "how can i search for someones opinion especially when new products come out, products change, new technical data is put out, etc. and what makes you think that a thread from 3 years ago would even be close to relevant with those factors" my reputation skyrocketed lol, but i havent been back since cause i like the sense of community i get from CL.

Nontheless ive been following your trunk build here, i would like to attempt something like this myself at some point and i appreciate all the pics
Old 08-11-09, 08:15 AM
NyceTry
Pole Position

Originally Posted by UNOHOO
yea one of the moderators over there got all pissed off cause i was asking everyones opinion on what oil/oil filter they prefer and why, based on what technical data etc. he was all like "you think this topic hasnt been covered before? SEARCH!!" and i was like "how can i search for someones opinion especially when new products come out, products change, new technical data is put out, etc. and what makes you think that a thread from 3 years ago would even be close to relevant with those factors" my reputation skyrocketed lol, but i havent been back since cause i like the sense of community i get from CL.

Nontheless ive been following your trunk build here, i would like to attempt something like this myself at some point and i appreciate all the pics
thanks! i will try and get some more done on it asap! after i get the ring cut out its going to be smoothe sailing so shouldnt be much longer till its done

Quick Reply: My trunk build