Build Threads Details on Club Lexus SC owner vehicles

My Royal Jade Sports Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-12, 07:39 AM
94_soarer
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stockhatch
I hear ya man. There was a mixup with my order at Lextech and I have not driven my car in almost a month now due to waiting on the cluster
Wow, so how do you go through with this you order what you what off there website, & send ur cluster/climate control etc to them and the do what you want & send it back??
Old 01-26-12, 08:26 AM
cheddarSC4
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i just went through all 34 pages of this build and i must say youve done a hell of a job building this car. congrats man!!! car is beautiful!!
Old 01-26-12, 08:47 AM
stockhatch
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 94_soarer
Wow, so how do you go through with this you order what you what off there website, & send ur cluster/climate control etc to them and the do what you want & send it back??
Yeah. You just go to the site, add what you want done to your cart, and ship it out to them. The return shipping is included in the price.

Mine was built with the wrong color needles, but they caught it when they were shipping it out. They rebuilt it with the correct needles and then shipped it out again. I am supposed to get it tomorrow.

It's unfortunate, and I really miss my SC, but it will all be worth it when I get it back
Old 01-26-12, 10:18 AM
94_soarer
Pole Position

Yeah. You just go to the site, add what you want done to your cart, and ship it out to them. The return shipping is included in the price.

Mine was built with the wrong color needles, but they caught it when they were shipping it out. They rebuilt it with the correct needles and then shipped it out again. I am supposed to get it tomorrow.

It's unfortunate, and I really miss my SC, but it will all be worth it when I get it back
I see, well it shouldnt be too bad then... how long would it have taken if they didnt mess up...maybe ill jus buy a cheap cluster to put in my car n ship my original one out
Old 01-26-12, 10:25 AM
94_soarer
Pole Position

Originally Posted by cheddarSC4
i just went through all 34 pages of this build and i must say youve done a hell of a job building this car. congrats man!!! car is beautiful!!
Thanks, alot more to do to this thing!
Old 01-26-12, 10:34 AM
stockhatch
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 94_soarer
I see, well it shouldnt be too bad then... how long would it have taken if they didnt mess up...maybe ill jus buy a cheap cluster to put in my car n ship my original one out
It's supposed to be 5 days in the lab once they get it plus shipping time each direction. I would say 2 weeks total time should be the average, but you should ask Lextech to be sure. If I had access to a cheap cluster, I would have done that for sure. I am suffering turbo withdrawals pretty bad.
Old 01-26-12, 10:54 AM
94_soarer
Pole Position

It's supposed to be 5 days in the lab once they get it plus shipping time each direction. I would say 2 weeks total time should be the average, but you should ask Lextech to be sure. If I had access to a cheap cluster, I would have done that for sure. I am suffering turbo withdrawals pretty bad.
LoL iight bro, thanks
Old 01-26-12, 01:06 PM
zmr2
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1jz was a good idea for keeping it 5 speed
Old 01-26-12, 05:50 PM
94_soarer
Pole Position

Originally Posted by zmr2
1jz was a good idea for keeping it 5 speed
Y you say that??
Old 01-29-12, 09:49 AM
kez
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

^^^^ he don't know wat he's talking about lol anyway post some videos
Old 01-29-12, 08:42 PM
94_soarer
Pole Position

Originally Posted by kez
^^^^ he don't know wat he's talking about lol anyway post some videos
LoL yea we all were a newb once apon a time ago

But i did a Nasty 50ft burnout today with the drag radials on..but i didnt have the Nikon or Go Pro wit me, ima try to do another one 2moro wit the Nikon..just for yall
Old 01-30-12, 06:20 AM
snomanlex
Lead Lap

nice stuff nate.... 34pages that's a lot to read through. Very good job. Now get some bigger injectors, pump, aem and some cams and let it rip for real now.
Old 01-30-12, 07:01 AM
94_soarer
Pole Position

Originally Posted by snomanlex
nice stuff nate.... 34pages that's a lot to read through. Very good job. Now get some bigger injectors, pump, aem and some cams and let it rip for real now.
Yea it is..LoL Oh yesss wanting 700hp in the future!
Old 03-08-12, 06:00 AM
94_soarer
Pole Position

Well guys, I have been hanging low from modding the car lately, just trying to take care of the lil things with the car..

But I did go over to a friend of mines house to help him work on his JZ MKiii supra, he hasnt road in my SC since I singled it, last time he road in it was when it was BPU on twins, But we decided to bring the GoPro HD Hero2 along aswell...LoL

He was excited to ride in the SC cuz he wanted to feel how his MKiii should after its finished.

Low Boost pull... 15-16psi

The quality on the Vid kinda sucked cuz when we recorded it we forgot & left the GoPro on upside down so we had to flip it on the cpu and that program couldnt handle the HD quality
*Note the car gets sideways spinning at 50-60mph n 2nd gear as u can tell by the center yellow lines n the road...LoL*

Hi Boost pull... 20-21psi
Old 03-08-12, 10:34 AM
kez
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice job Nate ur car is inspirational. literally Picking up a 1jay this week or next week

Quick Reply: My Royal Jade Sports Coupe