Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 3GS owner vehicles

★★★★★Passnu2 Build Thread★★★★★

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-10, 12:31 AM
LexiGS
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's just WRONG!!! same here, not a fan of Rotora. But yes, dipute the charge first, then play waldo game with them....hahahah
Old 05-15-10, 12:52 AM
bigguppy
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=passnu2;5485138]in case you wanted to see what a brown box looks like:P QUOTE]

Expect another email asking for close up shoots of the box bar code. LOL

I would expect this maybe from random vendor but not the manufactor. BTW there website is down? I just check.....12:52 A.M. Pacific time zone. for service.

Call your CC and get that refund!
Old 05-15-10, 06:46 AM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

I held off from posting........but let me know what happens. I know the owner of Rotora personally and may be able to help.
Old 05-15-10, 07:31 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

^ please do, I would appreciate it
Old 05-15-10, 09:45 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

would be good if mark can help, and definitely some discipline actions on the rep who is responsible for this case. there's no excuse, at least a timely reply would help
Old 05-20-10, 08:45 AM
spine911
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this build is fairly recent....is this still happening???

i noticed you also have a part out thread on the FS section.
Old 05-20-10, 11:02 AM
LexFather

Originally Posted by passnu2
So my rear BBK arrives from Rotora....

They sent me the wrong rotors, but it gets better. They wanted pics so I can "prove" they sent me the wrong parts. This eats up another day Then I get a request they want to see pics of the "brown box" they shipped me the parts in? Seriously!!! What pictures can the possibly request that I take next?

So its been 4 days now going on close to a week with no resolution. This is the worst service I have received from any company. My car is all apart waiting on them so it can be used.

Anyone have a contact in there to help me resolve this and get the correct parts before this weekend? I am at the point were I just want them to take back everything and refund my money. Am I being overly picky here? Does this not seem odd they keep asking for pictures and delaying things?
Sorry to hear.

Aren't they based in FL? Maybe ask the Florida forum for help.
Old 05-20-10, 03:19 PM
designo
Pole Position

Received 468 Likes on 290 Posts

There are guys over at the m5board who have been waiting for their exhaust system since October 2009. There's discussion going on over there with ASR Engineering who have conned many members out of their money in a group buy.
Old 05-20-10, 03:46 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Rotora is in CA. Well the location I called is anyway and I would assume its the main location in the states.

At this point there is no update as I am still waiting on the correct parts from Rotora. Our vendor, Nigel, has been great! I feel bad for him and having to deal with this. I was at a loss for words after my call from Rotora.

As for the build...
I'm giving up on the car. The few new things that I figured out I have posted in this thread. Front/Rear suspension parts work! I had a bunch of parts that I already sold to another member that has a 2gen GS.

I am in the process of parting the car out and either semi-returning to stock and handing it over to my wife and selling her car or selling my GS. I have pretty much decided what I want to move forward with and have someone searching to see what they can do for me but this could take a while. Once I get my parts from Rotora I will finally be able to drive my car after it sitting for ~ 60 days and start to speed up this process.
Old 05-20-10, 05:21 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

yes rotora is in socal i believe, i remember seeing them around

and no reply from them? dispute
Old 05-20-10, 06:14 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

^ I did talk to someone there and I will leave it at that. It was not good at all....and I'm still waiting on the correct parts so I can drive my car

and they offered me nothing other then to go to the store and purchase, at my expense, new packaging to ship back to them. I LOL when I heard this and was asked why I was being so "difficult"...
Old 05-20-10, 08:43 PM
TWong350

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow. Unbelievable. Henry, yeah they're local in Chino
Old 05-20-10, 11:13 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by passnu2
^ I did talk to someone there and I will leave it at that. It was not good at all....and I'm still waiting on the correct parts so I can drive my car

and they offered me nothing other then to go to the store and purchase, at my expense, new packaging to ship back to them. I LOL when I heard this and was asked why I was being so "difficult"...
why are THEY so hard to deal with. it's THEIR mistakes, THEIR stupidity, THEIR problem. why should that be YOUR problem to pay anything? are they stupid or something?

to be honest, i am never a fan of rotora. i have never liked them and their business model (i don't want to go into details, it's for another thread). i have heard a few random bad stories about them, but most of the time people got what they wanted.

really sorry to hear about this mike, i truly am. this is ridiculous. and if they are really trying to play hardball with you (at least that's how i interpret your post), i will simply return the same flavor. no need for any more phone calls or communication with them. enough is enough, period, end of story. i will just call up my cc company, tell them the details, and let them deal with rotora directly

although it seems like you got the brakes through nigel, if so then the situation is a bit more sticky coz' the cc is charged through nigel, not rotora.

unbelievable business. you'd think customer service is very important these days
Old 05-20-10, 11:14 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by TWong1200
Wow. Unbelievable. Henry, yeah they're local in Chino
tony, time for you to go over and beat them up~!
Old 05-21-10, 05:20 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Do they sell direct to the consumer?

Quick Reply: ★★★★★Passnu2 Build Thread★★★★★