Build Threads Details on Club Lexus SC owner vehicles

800WHP,SC300, 2JZ,V160, PROEFI, BW S372, Flex Fuel etc...

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-10, 02:02 PM
4thHorsemn
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by quickGS300
March 2010 I got a call from Tammar Williams aka "Fuzion" about fixing his wiring harness, fix his oil level light, ABS light, Airbag light etc....
lol, I think I will be fine with what the swap comes with plus a haltech platinum sport 2000 and slightly upgraded fuel system for now. I just need to save up for motor and tranny first.
Old 11-21-10, 12:02 PM
afrrealty
Rookie

Great horror story with a good ending...let's take it to the next level now with some pix and video!

Last edited by afrrealty; 11-21-10 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 11-21-10, 09:11 PM
vntperform
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RX7 RAGE
^That sounds like a nightmare. lol
You typed what I was thinking........ ROFL!
Old 11-22-10, 06:17 AM
99SC42
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by stockhatch
Wow! Now THAT is an epic tale. No ladies of the night though?

I am confused by the too much power statement? My Aristo swap pulls good, but its not scary by any means... Maybe his car has some mods beyond BPU that make it scary?

Well, at least it sounds like it all ended pretty well. Car and owner reunited at long last.
Lol i was J/K around with him haha I've been telling him he couldn't handle the power those twins will deliver
So that's why he started a 4 sale thread but it was deleted after a couple of minutes.

Thanks guys for all the supports.
Old 11-22-10, 06:54 AM
FUZION
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by quickGS300
March 2010 I got a call from Tammar Williams aka "Fuzion" about fixing his wiring harness, fix his oil level light, ABS light, Airbag light etc....
At the same time he was getting a full fresh black interior swap from Balconnely aka Bart.
3 days later Tammar called me back asking me to pull the 1JZ with R154 out off his black SC !!! i asked him why ?
He said i got a GTE V160 swap coming tomorrow and this guy from Michigan to pick up the 1JZ
So i proceded pulling the motor on a friday night and the engine got picked up the next day.
2 days later the 6 speed swap arrived, i did alot the maintenance WP, TB cam seals, crank seals, reseal the cam sensors,VC gaskets, Thermostat etc...
Then he asked me if i could do his wiring i was ok kool , this was my first time doing combining the GTE and the GE harness together but i have rewired my Na-T SC like a TT before with the Help of ALiSC and Balconnelly i don't know how to thank these 2 guys....Got the wiring in couple of hours.
While doing the HArness we had the Body Shop owner come out and gives us an estimate on how much it will cost to remove the rust of the 1/4 panels, roof,fender,and some door dings.
Let me say this that car was POS seriously , because the guy that had the car before spray painted the intereior without removing the panels out and the car was misssing all kind of stuff.
The diff,rear subframe,under carriage,axles,fuel lines everything that's under the car was rusted really bad.

Next day i called fuzion and told him how much the estimate WAS, and how bad the under carriage and the whole car was i didn't think he know how screwed up the car was, that car was worth getting a 6 speed lol seriously.
While all those things were happening i had my green machine 95 SC300 for sale
This car had 3 different setup in it when i first bought it it didn't have no engine i just needed a clean body SC3 swap my 1JZ in it , got tired of being beat my the local boosted car then 3 weeks later the single conversion started which was a nightmare because of the manifold i then decided to step my game up and go Na-T which was the best setup i have ever had.
Since i wanted to try the 2jzna-T in the SC4 and i have 70k miles SC400 Burgandy one of my favorite color.
Long story short fuzion decided to buy my SC and save some money on body work, paint etc...

So that put a stop to interior swap since we had to stop till he decide on what he wants to do.

By the time i receive full payment on my SC3 ,i've already swap my na-T into the SC4 thanks again Balconnely for letting me use your house whenever i want, i mean whenever it can be 2:00 am in the morning i can just pull up at his house do what i need to do
This man help me alot wiring my cars, figure out issue and resolving them, all got my back him and "Alisc" always there to help anytime i need him.

Dropped the new motor in Fuzion's new SC, then Bart started removing the tan interior and installing the black, took a couple of days because of the rain since it rained almost every day, we couldn't do the swap in the garage because it full of stuff, parts and rims, seats etc.. you name it everything that has something to do with cars lol.
Now Fuzion wanted a GS4 diff i told him not to buy it off ebay because i've always had bad experience with ebay but he decided against what i've told him lol , he went ahead and ordered the diff and guest what it was the wrong diff because the DS was made to work on the GS4/430 rear which has the bigger yoke flange on the diff.
We tried to mess with it for a couple of hours and found out after install that it had the wrong flange on it, now it has to come back out.
Now he wanted to use the -6 SS braided lines of his old SC, so after installing the lines we realise that the an fitting that was LEFT on the 1jz that came out of his old SC.
so phone call after phone call i had a fuel bypass dampner made locally so i can just delete the dampner and just use -6an male fitting on both sides.
I got the line made so ploblem fixed.

FMIC was a joke the one that came from his old SC wouldn't work because that car never had A/C lines nor the spash shield on the frame and the piping was already welded in 1 peice.

Then he wanted to use the 97 cluster on the car, lol which was a nightmare so i went ahead and install the 2000 SC4 dash harness into his car and everything went well till the last minute lol.

Couple week ago i couldn't get the car to start got all types of codes about 7 codes but i can't remember all of them right now but it wasn't all that bad with the help from my job we fixed all the issue.
The worse on was the code 14 IGF malfunction, if you ready in some of my posts on thread about the IGF and what it does, sometimes the car will right right up then 10mn later it won't them it won't rev pass 3k rpm all that was being cause by the IGF wire it's on pin 58B at the ECU it's runs from the Ignitor to the ECU.
After fixing the IGF wire , we replaced the plugs and bam it revs up clean W/o any break up but the speedometer won't work.
Then we started tearing the wiring apart and comparing wires between the
SC4 and SC3, the VSS are not setup the same way we spent 2 days messing with it and nothing.

Then after talking to fuzion he scared the car was going to make some serious power and he couldn't handle it he decided to start a 4 sale thread he wanted to sell the car
I mad when i told me he wants to sell the car since i couldn't make the SC400 cluster work on his car
I got more pissed off because we spent so much time on this car and it's not like i will get this time back.
I can't tell you guys how many hours of labor WE had in that car ,We installed the 95 harness and cluster then everything worked great.

I took the car to my job last firday to get a 4 wheels alignment done and some retard hit the 1/4 panel, bust the tailight and rear bumper on the parking lot. so the same day i ordered a new driver side tailight.

Long story short he just picked up the car at 1:00 pm couple of minutes ago.
Scared of some serious power, ok ok I shoulda wrote the story...lol. I deserve that, i was just getting impatient and scared these small issues were gonna be a nightmare. With QuickGS, Balconnel and AliSC3 (i know he had some work in there also, so thanx man) they made sure the car running the way i wanted and all issues were fixed prior to pick-up. They spent day and night bending over backwards for me and I truly appreciate you guys effort to make sure it was done right. QuickGs called me about every little issue and kept me updated about EVERYTHING that was going on during this project. The car drives GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!Over the next couple months i will be doing things here and there to make it the street monster i want it to be....So i dont have detailed pictures but here are some to hold you guys over. FYI these were all taken with the HTC Hero......Thanx Again Fellas!!!
Attached Thumbnails 800WHP,SC300, 2JZ,V160, PROEFI, BW S372, Flex Fuel etc...-imag0174.jpg   800WHP,SC300, 2JZ,V160, PROEFI, BW S372, Flex Fuel etc...-imag0175.jpg   800WHP,SC300, 2JZ,V160, PROEFI, BW S372, Flex Fuel etc...-imag0176.jpg   800WHP,SC300, 2JZ,V160, PROEFI, BW S372, Flex Fuel etc...-imag0173.jpg   800WHP,SC300, 2JZ,V160, PROEFI, BW S372, Flex Fuel etc...-imag0177.jpg  

Last edited by FUZION; 11-22-10 at 07:09 AM.
Old 11-22-10, 07:29 AM
FUZION
Lexus Test Driver

in a project meeting on the laptop browsing club lexus....talking to quickgs on the phone.....this car is getting the best of me..... : )

Last edited by FUZION; 11-22-10 at 07:33 AM.
Old 11-22-10, 09:35 AM
stockhatch
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Looking good man! Congrats on getting her back. Well, I guess I shouldn't say "back" since you picked up a totally different car right? LOL At any rate, very nice!
Old 11-22-10, 09:42 AM
FUZION
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by stockhatch
Looking good man! Congrats on getting her back. Well, I guess I shouldn't say "back" since you picked up a totally different car right? LOL At any rate, very nice!

thanx....yeah i cant wait for the single conversion now...it has begun!!!!
Old 11-22-10, 11:15 AM
FUZION
Lexus Test Driver

will a supra mid pipe work?
Old 11-22-10, 11:30 AM
afrrealty
Rookie

Super sweet!!!! That interior is extra clean...way cleaner than mine. I can't wait to see some video or better yet...drive my own swap
Old 11-22-10, 11:33 AM
afrrealty
Rookie

Props to Quick GS, Balconnel and AliSC for some clean work. Looks factory fresh!
Old 11-22-10, 11:54 AM
99SC42
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by FUZION
thanx....yeah i cant wait for the single conversion now...it has begun!!!!
Lol when ?

I will finish the MK4 tonight after work after 1year , I wanna fire it up tonight once she's on the road we can do you Single....
I don't wanna post the pics of the Supra because you gonna want the same Turbo haha.
Old 11-22-10, 01:02 PM
countrygre
Rookie

thats an autocourture kit for all around mr fuzion
Old 11-22-10, 01:20 PM
FUZION
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by countrygre
thats an autocourture kit for all around mr fuzion
After this swap, i couldnt afford a AC kit so i got the shine/shyte kit....it has its ups and downs

Last edited by FUZION; 11-22-10 at 02:32 PM.
Old 11-22-10, 07:38 PM
vntperform
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Great job Omar...job well done!

Quick Reply: 800WHP,SC300, 2JZ,V160, PROEFI, BW S372, Flex Fuel etc...