Build Threads Details on Club Lexus SC owner vehicles

SC400TT Project Car Stage II

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-10, 06:57 PM
JakeBreyck
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey ryan if you got the car tagged up and legal you should come to the jdmups event this sat at lakeland drag strip, a few of us will be there. even if your not ready to run the car i would love to get to see it, in running mode. last time i saw it it was still in blue painters tape mode :-)
Old 09-16-10, 12:59 AM
Sohconthis
Pole Position

Just read through this thread and holy crap.....I cant even put it into words O_O
Old 09-21-10, 06:06 AM
TexasSC300
Pole Position

Hey, Double T,

I was watching a Aston Martin switch lanes yesterday and the LED's in the front lights actually blinked like the blinker. Unlike the German Audi's that simply turn off when the signal light turns on. They were a yellowish and came up like an arrow in the front center part of the headlight.....way cool effect. Have you ever seen the Aston's turn signals? I think it's a real possibility to incorperate that idea with the way you already designed your headlights awesome headlights. Nobody could ever come close to what you've already done. You are a pioneer already! Props amigo!! I've been dreaming about your headlights for weeks!
Old 11-05-10, 05:55 AM
Chin
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I love everything except the shark fin. I think it's too big for a coupe, kind of overpowers the car. Beautiful car though...
Old 11-05-10, 11:24 AM
spdrcr771
Lexus Champion

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Ryan, Any progress bro?
Old 11-20-10, 03:21 PM
SC400TT
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Been a while

Hey gang. I apologize that I have not posted up any replies in a while...I have continued to be very focused and busy at work. With the economy being the way it has been lately, I have found it necessary to work a lot lately. So, I have not been working on my car .

The tuner from NY has been so busy with things up there, that he has been unable to come here to tune my car.

So, I have had to search for another tuner once again. I have fortunately found one of the best tuners around, and he happens to live right here in Orlando. Plus, he has tuned Autronic, so that is a major plus.

I have also been awaiting the Autronic Reluctor interface module so that I can connect that to my stock ABS system for traction control to work on my Autronic SM4. I ordered it over a month ago and it is finally on its way to me. So I will hopefully have it by Thanksgiving. If so, I will install it next weekend, and I sould then be able to do a final review of everything to make sure I am ready to tune the car. So, luckily, I live in Florida, where it does not snow, and the winters are awesome so that I can tune my car in December and drive it around in the brisk cool air....

I also had a leak from the crappy water neck that has been welded and re-welded and just is not repairable, so I had Shane (SCUPRA) make one up for me. He went way beyond the call of duty here...It is machined from a single piece of stainless, and it is gorgeous. Shane always does things right...Take a look. I may install this tomorrow, depending upon how I feel, as I am under the weather with a very sore throat right now, and have been trying to take it easy this weekend...

Ryan

Last edited by SC400TT; 11-21-10 at 10:44 PM.
Old 11-20-10, 03:53 PM
morris
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

THat is nice, the man has a skill there
Old 11-20-10, 04:14 PM
SC400TT
Lexus Champion

BTW, I want to post up a pic of my stunningly beautiful wife...She is not only beautiful outside, but inside too. Compared to my car, she makes my car look like a rotted out stick. I may not keep this picture up long, but I just wanted to post this up for at least a little while here. She is a wonderful woman, and is the most loyal, dependable and reliable woman I know...

Ryan

Last edited by SC400TT; 11-21-10 at 10:46 PM.
Old 11-20-10, 05:52 PM
pieisgude
Lexus Test Driver

haha, i just read through the entire thread today, and what an interesting end. i love the project, true dedication. i'm looking forward to seeing the final piece.
Old 11-20-10, 11:45 PM
TroySC300
Lexus Test Driver

She is indeed a beauty sir! Glad to hear you found another tuner, and that piece Shade made is borderline art

I can't wait to move to Orlando in January! Hopefully I'll see your car at a meet in the future. GL!
Old 11-21-10, 03:09 AM
Vadim
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Deer Ryan and your lovely wife - hello!
I regret that I do not know the name of your wife - a beautiful woman!
I heard an old legend. Very long on the earth lived only by men. Good gods decided to change the order and sent to the Earth aliens - were women. Since then, the earth appeared the love and happiness, the sun was shining brightly, and the night sky, sunbathing at the stars.
I give your wife a gift - a Russian song "Очи черные - Dark Eyes" sung by the great Fyodor Chaliapin: http://rutube.ru/tracks/607845.html
Thank you for your attention.
Sincerely, Vadim.

Last edited by Vadim; 11-21-10 at 03:16 AM.
Old 11-21-10, 01:36 PM
VelocityBall
Driver

R,
Glad you are pleased with the piece. I just couldn't bring myself to hodge-podge some random pieces welded together for your build. It would have been a sin to have not made something spectacular, since it is so visible on the top-front of your amazingly beautiful engine.

Tell your wife I said hello. I should be back in FL for the majority of December. Maybe we can get the rest of your car knocked out, and then go have some spirited celebration driving!

S
Old 11-21-10, 06:21 PM
nextlevelcoupe
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by SC400TT
BTW, I want to post up a pic of my stunningly beautiful wife...She is not only beautiful outside, but inside too. Compared to my car, she makes my car look like a rotted out stick. I may not keep this picture up long, but I just wanted to post this up for at least a little while here. She is a wonderful woman, and is the most loyal, dependable and reliable woman I know...

Ryan
nicely done Ryan,what more can you ask for huh?..your wife is quite a stunner,the fact that you feel that she is loyal,reliable and dependable is priceless...I hope that she doesn't view the Sc project as the "other woman"!
Old 11-21-10, 10:07 PM
laxdude362
Lexus Test Driver

Can't wait for this to be done. Ryan you have inspired us all!! Nice job Shane on that piece. Give me a call man, haven't seen you in awhile, been busy with school.
Old 11-22-10, 05:33 PM
SC400TT
Lexus Champion

The reluctor interface has arrived!! No instructions on how to instll it, but it has arrived. I will be on the internet searching how.

Ryan

Quick Reply: SC400TT Project Car Stage II