Build Threads Details on Club Lexus SC owner vehicles

Stick's Daily/Drift SC300 build

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-12, 10:29 PM
BigSticks
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well this is still a power setup it's still maited to the power rack its just 1/4 the weight if that (sub 10lbs total) of regular columns
Old 04-02-12, 07:05 PM
BigSticks
Lead Lap

ok so its been a lil while since i updated this so here it is...

new group stickers on the side also

fuse block in the front now down to only needed stuff, making a bracket to get rid of the box

came up with a lil car group idea down here for the locals its a sc based group but open for what ever

front chassis harness from power block to fire wall is now only 5 wires.... no rub'd harness here..

managed to cut all but 51 wires out of the car, yes 51 from bumper to bumper thats everything to run the motor and the lights in the car...
Old 04-02-12, 07:21 PM
skirts
Lead Lap

That's crazy!! Glad to see an update.
Old 04-02-12, 07:33 PM
BigSticks
Lead Lap

Thanks, been slow still no job since I got back from NY so now major spending been going on, so alot of lile clean up detail been going on
Old 04-03-12, 05:37 AM
LameSC300
Pole Position

So happy to see some updates. Keep up the awesome work. And I like signature culture
Old 04-03-12, 08:14 AM
8052JZ
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I 'm doing exactly what you are doing as well. Only having a few wires for the whole car. I did keep the door lock and mirror control stuff and lights thats about it. I also put the fuse box under the dash along with everything else, relays and other control modules ect..

Its a pain in the *** but well worth it Keep it up man!
Old 04-03-12, 08:37 AM
BigSticks
Lead Lap

Thanks guys, ya when we get a lil more organized I will setup a fb page for sig cult and come up with a way to get sticker out to ppl that want to join, its sopost to be a sc based group but open to any car really, meaning behind it is we all have our own signature on the car culture.

As for the wireing my fuse box is now only like 4 fuses so I made a bracket and ditched the box its mounted in the stock local but is ALOT smaller. Only wiring I kept was for low beam head lamp, rear running lamp and stop lamp, starter, fuel pump, wipers (on a switch labled nitrous lol), and ProEFI wiring for the motor.

I decided to ditch the high beam assemblies to open room for more cooling also.
Old 04-09-12, 09:29 PM
BigSticks
Lead Lap

Ok I have the chassis about 90% wired remember there less that 55 wires total running the entire car

http://static.photobucket.com/player...409_222901.mp4

Also got some 15mm spacer to add to my 25mm I have not and ended up with this...

And that gave me a lil bit more angle with my knuckles

Also my super awesome cat lelu tryd helping wire a lil bit (she named after lelu in the fifth element corban has a cat just like her in the move but no name so I named her after milla jovavics character)

Thats all for this report guys and gals...

Last edited by BigSticks; 04-09-12 at 09:42 PM.
Old 04-10-12, 04:48 PM
triumph013
Driver School Candidate

Looking good man. Lots of inspiration here, can't wait to start working on mine.
Old 04-10-12, 08:58 PM
BigSticks
Lead Lap

Yup hard to belive this car was bone stock dark green 2900$ car not no 16 months ago
Old 04-10-12, 09:00 PM
BigSticks
Lead Lap

If anyone has a 92 dash I dont care what color that they want to donate id be more than happy to pay shipping on it I want a 92 dash somthing fearce...
Old 04-22-12, 08:19 PM
BigSticks
Lead Lap

Update times...

Ok car is now running on a full standalone... Sorta lol its the ProEFI Pro48 box wired as flying lead, car has 51 wires total for EVERYTHING BUMPER TO BUMPER... Only issue I have is the firmwear on the ecu only picks up a 2jzgte crank trigger wheel not a 1j, so I have a custom firmwear being made and base map being emailed to me start of this week, the car will start as is only thing is it thinks it a 2500cc 6cyl turbo Yamaha R1 untill I get the firm wear.

I will have the car at Houstons All Team Bash supporting my friends charity fundraising team Handicap mafia he is a amputee and all the money raised is donated to charitys for amputees and such. All team bash is may 6th, more info on Handicap Mafia @ http://www.facebook.com/HandicapMafia?ref=ts

I did clean up the car a bit so heres some pics (wires under dash will be tucked up better once the car runs)

Also tore down the ps pump and resealed it so now I will actually have ps to drift on.
Thats it for now

Last edited by BigSticks; 04-22-12 at 08:35 PM.
Old 05-09-12, 11:32 PM
BigSticks
Lead Lap

Lil update... Nothings chaged lol, after 2 new base maps and a fully custom firmwear from ProEFI cause apparently I am the only 1j car on a 48-701 box ever so far, I have yet to get the right setup, now the car thinks its a 2500cc 8cyl... Long story, all that matters is that a trailer is showing up, and she is going bye bye im done dealing with it....

Cause shes going to SHP, Serious Horsepower in houston to have a spa retreat with a couple good friends of mine, she will be running she will be dyno tuned finally, aaannnnddd we have a really trick idea we are going to try on the car if we can get it to work right hehe
Old 07-03-12, 01:28 PM
BigSticks
Lead Lap

Update on this turd....

It is finally at a shop to play on the tred mill, droped it off weekend before last and took some parts up this past week, with the work load they had and the schd of the tuner, car should hit the rollers late this week start next week to get tuned finally. Car is at Serious HP in houston, they do stuff like this

...eature=related
and the guy who tuned this

...ature=g-user-u
is the guy tuning my car. Known the guy a few years know he is more tha qualified to put 1's and 0's in my lil turd haha
Old 08-12-12, 08:27 PM
BigSticks
Lead Lap

check this out....

it was really rich in the vid.. but its been tuned now and makes 440@12.5psi@6800 and the means yes it finnaly revs out.... car is awesomely quick, first shakedown is at this

http://www.houston240sx.com/showthread.php?t=61362

Quick Reply: Stick's Daily/Drift SC300 build