Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 3GS owner vehicles

My GS build, slammed (static), aggressive offset!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-11, 08:33 PM
Chancellor
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sexy.......
Old 04-23-11, 02:19 PM
sticky4
Pole Position

Thanks to Chachirims (Carlos) I just bought a Carson tuned bodykit! This build should be good...
Old 04-25-11, 04:23 PM
sticky4
Pole Position

Maybe i need a slight pull!

Last edited by sticky4; 06-15-11 at 04:10 AM.
Old 04-25-11, 06:18 PM
lkapimp216
Lexus Champion

Looks awesome bro, why no tires yet?? like said you will need about a 20mm pull in the rear and 5 or so in the front and she'll be perfect! The wheels look sexy as hell I know you can t wait to be rolling on em!!
Old 04-25-11, 07:34 PM
sticky4
Pole Position

Originally Posted by lkapimp216
Looks awesome bro, why no tires yet?? like said you will need about a 20mm pull in the rear and 5 or so in the front and she'll be perfect! The wheels look sexy as hell I know you can t wait to be rolling on em!!
Wheels just arrived today. It needs to go way lower too. I'm going to spin it a lot lower and put in spacers (RCA's) in front.

Tires get mounted tomorrow and the car will be in the body shop for the cut and pull...

I'm off to LA and Vegas for meetings and trade shows.

Will post the final pics on the weekend.
Old 04-26-11, 06:40 AM
designo
Pole Position

Received 468 Likes on 290 Posts

Oh man those are gonna look awesome on your car! But from the pictures, that's quite a pull on fenders you will need! Wish we had professional fender guys here.. but we don't.
Old 05-04-11, 08:07 PM
sticky4
Pole Position

Sorry I was highjacking Ikapimp216's thread. BTW he has helped me a lot with offset and pull...

My car is pretty retarded now, somewhere between a VIP car and a Euro static dropped car. I won't post pictures until after the body work... i have realized if you want to run very aggressive and flush you have to get used to some rubbing! I am having the rear redone with the factory body line kept.

Heres my teaser...

Pay close attention to the imprint of the water the tires left! haha

Old 05-05-11, 06:07 PM
Lex Luga
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

coils and carson tuned kit in QC damn yo, I got fam in QC and all round Montreal...all this just to stunt for about 3 months then snow lol kidding...u must have a DD, like I do living near NYC. These roads are still, the couple of towns around me just started patching up pot holes with that Bullshytt filler (u know the black pebbles + tar, that they just try to flatten out, but it only lasts for like 2 months)
Old 05-05-11, 06:19 PM
blacksedan
Lead Lap

wow, that's insane!
Old 05-20-11, 05:43 PM
sticky4
Pole Position

So here are some updates, the rear came out amazing. We tried to keep the factory body line, it's flared about 1.5"/ side but ideally i don't want it to show. They aren't finished yet but so far so good. They made new custom bumper hangers too!

My Air Ride shipped from UAS today...

The following users liked this post:
hokiruu (04-05-19)
Old 05-20-11, 08:09 PM
lkapimp216
Lexus Champion

Lookin really good so far bro, see thats what i couldn t figure out how far to pull before you have to lose that body line. I personally didn t want to but you can t keep it with a heavy pull unless you want a ton of mud work i would only want metal finishing. Then in order to keep it somewhere bettween would actually limit the lip gains. Btw what is the exact lip size of your rear and front wheels if you don t mind me asking. Whats going on with the front did a slight pull work or are those fenders getting re done as well?? I have also been feeling air ride here lately too next mod may be air theres always next season.
Old 05-20-11, 08:50 PM
sticky4
Pole Position

Originally Posted by lkapimp216
Lookin really good so far bro, see thats what i couldn t figure out how far to pull before you have to lose that body line. I personally didn t want to but you can t keep it with a heavy pull unless you want a ton of mud work i would only want metal finishing. Then in order to keep it somewhere bettween would actually limit the lip gains. Btw what is the exact lip size of your rear and front wheels if you don t mind me asking. Whats going on with the front did a slight pull work or are those fenders getting re done as well?? I have also been feeling air ride here lately too next mod may be air theres always next season.
There was no way to pull enough without fender work... In order to achieve the more stock look you need bondo. I'm happy once it is painted it should look pretty stock.

Front lip is 3" rear lip is 4.5".

In front a roll and pull worked. Only I had to grind off the bumperhangers, do a lot of hammering and just leave the corner screwed in with a self tapping screw.

The UAS kit was surprisingly cheap, I'm going to be running a simple manual kit. I do want fast, I'm to old for people actually see it move! Haha. Installing next weekend! Can't wait.

Coilovers and UAS is cheaper then any of the suspension set ups (KW) I was running in my last 3 Porsches.
Old 05-21-11, 02:35 AM
designo
Pole Position

Received 468 Likes on 290 Posts

Oh man that's gonna look gooooood! Can't wait for more pics.

Good job!
Old 05-21-11, 06:11 AM
Lex Luga
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by sticky4
There was no way to pull enough without fender work... In order to achieve the more stock look you need bondo. I'm happy once it is painted it should look pretty stock.

Front lip is 3" rear lip is 4.5".

In front a roll and pull worked. Only I had to grind off the bumperhangers, do a lot of hammering and just leave the corner screwed in with a self tapping screw.

The UAS kit was surprisingly cheap, I'm going to be running a simple manual kit. I do want fast, I'm to old for people actually see it move! Haha. Installing next weekend! Can't wait.

Coilovers and UAS is cheaper then any of the suspension set ups (KW) I was running in my last 3 Porsches.
This is gonna look sexy as f***!!
Old 05-21-11, 10:52 AM
mr3gs300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats gonna come out insane, the gold w/ the chrome against the white looks real nice

Quick Reply: My GS build, slammed (static), aggressive offset!!