Build Threads Details on Club Lexus SC owner vehicles

2jzGTE SCs - The Siblings of my Supra MKIV Toys

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-13, 07:31 PM
1JZPWRD
1JZ Single SC400

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Gerry, I have never dealt with fiberglass at all. I am sure there is someone on here who can help you, and prolly be local. I would like to try it, but I don't think you want your RED DRAGON to be the guinea pig. I know I can do the rear speaker and the ones for the doors.
Old 02-15-13, 05:52 AM
Volume123
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol my friend has a similiar setup in his truck, although he also made custom seats above his subs, people just sit on them as long as they don't weigh too much ahaha, talk about an butt-ox massage
Old 02-18-13, 04:43 AM
babillarac
Driver

Originally Posted by gerrb
Babillarac - That's nice Omar ! What engine will you have on that FD ?

Bad954boi - yes sir will do make videos when everything is working the way it should ..

Thanks man , i am going with an lsx 6.4 liters , twin 6766 pte turbos
Old 02-18-13, 06:59 AM
gerrb
Super Moderator

Received 430 Likes on 315 Posts

Originally Posted by Li Ls4
very interesting, never thought of doing a rear seat delete for an enclosure. But damn that must be able to get crazy loud having those sitting right behind you.
I read about the guy's write up on diymobile that the subs sounded better than when they were in the trunk, that is the reason he did that rear seat subwoofer enclosure. I bet it will be loud if you are going for SPL... I would prefer having an SQL system... nice good quality sound system... not the loudest...

Originally Posted by 1JZPWRD
Gerry, I have never dealt with fiberglass at all. I am sure there is someone on here who can help you, and prolly be local. I would like to try it, but I don't think you want your RED DRAGON to be the guinea pig. I know I can do the rear speaker and the ones for the doors.
lol.. you are right, somone local probably will be best, if not I will look into it , doing it myself . It doesn't seem to be hard... just another learning process I guess.

Originally Posted by Volume123
Lol my friend has a similiar setup in his truck, although he also made custom seats above his subs, people just sit on them as long as they don't weigh too much ahaha, talk about an butt-ox massage
lol, I thought of facing them 45 degrees to the front instead of upwards to the rooftop.. that will give me a good massage at the back ..lol.

Originally Posted by babillarac
Thanks man , i am going with an lsx 6.4 liters , twin 6766 pte turbos
wow , damn are you shooting for 1200rwhp at least ?
Old 02-18-13, 07:22 AM
babillarac
Driver

low boost 900whp ,high boost 1400whp or whatever power the two 67's can handle. is gonna be a while but i already started

this is the 240 rear tires compared to the fd rear tires lol

this is where i got my build tread ,i dont want to cluster yours
http://www.norotors.com/index.php?topic=13533.0
Old 02-18-13, 05:42 PM
gerrb
Super Moderator

low boost 900whp ,high boost 1400whp or whatever power the two 67's can handle. is gonna be a while but i already started

this is the 240 rear tires compared to the fd rear tires lol

this is where i got my build tread ,i dont want to cluster yours
http://www.norotors.com/index.php?topic=13533.0
that should be a 315 or 305 ... hhmm i will trade you one of my supra with that 1400rwhp FD
Old 02-19-13, 06:32 AM
babillarac
Driver

that should be a 315 or 305 ... hhmm i will trade you one of my supra with that 1400rwhp FD
I keep that trade offer in mind , they are mt 345-35-18 , thats the roll racing set up
track will be 28x10.5x15 lol

Last edited by babillarac; 02-19-13 at 11:40 AM.
Old 02-19-13, 09:59 AM
johnyTran
Driver School Candidate

sick *** car build wow
Old 02-19-13, 03:03 PM
maimas
Driver School Candidate

Awesome build, great inspiration.
Old 02-20-13, 08:00 AM
gerrb
Super Moderator

I keep that trade offer in mind , they are mt 345-35-18 , thats the roll racing set up
track will be 28x10.5x15 lol
Those are huge 345... I would love those ...but I am serious Omar, get that 1400rwhp FD and I will trade you my other 6 speed MKIV... not the 6 speed stroker though. . I am thinking of selling the former anyway once my red dragon is fully working.

Originally Posted by johnyTran
sick *** car build wow
thank you sir .

Originally Posted by maimas
Awesome build, great inspiration.
thanks ...
Old 02-20-13, 08:04 AM
gerrb
Super Moderator

Warmer weather will soon come in and get my daily beater SC400 painted either white or black. I will do the sanding myself so I won't be charged much for a whole car paint job. Normally , they charge me $500 as long as I bring the car ready for spraying. I have decided to shave the badges, logo and the trunk spoiler. Will give this car till this year to konk out. Either way , by the end of the year another 2jz going into this car.

Old 02-20-13, 12:10 PM
GotRiceYo
Lead Lap

AHHH gerrb!! Dont do that to the Platinum Metallic.... Not many of these colors left it seems... tear tear...
Old 02-20-13, 01:19 PM
gerrb
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by GotRiceYo
AHHH gerrb!! Dont do that to the Platinum Metallic.... Not many of these colors left it seems... tear tear...
now you got me thinking again .

You are the third person to tell me to keep that Platinum Metallic. I can , it so happened that one of my supra and my benz are almost of same color being silver that's why I thought of changing color. I even thought of going anthracite (1A1) on this SC since I missed my anthracite mkiv.

Well, I have at least a month to think. I will look at hundreds of online pictures before I decide . It will be sometime March or April I will get this thing painted after all ...... my head is beginning to hurt now , lmaol.
Old 02-20-13, 01:25 PM
GotRiceYo
Lead Lap

You are the third person to tell me to keep that Platinum Metallic. I can , it so happened that one of my supra and my benz are almost of same color being silver that's why I thought of changing color. I even thought of going anthracite (1A1) on this SC since I missed my anthracite mkiv.

Well, I have at least a month to think. I will look at hundreds of online pictures before I decide . It will be sometime March or April I will get this thing painted after all ...... my head is beginning to hurt now , lmaol.
lmao... This is such a great color.. so classy! it would be one thing if the car was originally green or red or every other color you see... But not Platinum.. Too Classy of a color to change..

Platinum Metallic makes a true "Supra in a fat suit" or "Supra in a very nice Tuxedo" haha

Youll make a good decision either way... I mean, look at your fleet of vehicles haha
Old 02-20-13, 02:48 PM
Toyboxx
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thats a tough choice. I REALLY like the Anthracite (1A1) color, but the Platinum Metallic is a rare color. Either color will look great though.

Quick Reply: 2jzGTE SCs - The Siblings of my Supra MKIV Toys