Build Threads Details on Club Lexus SC owner vehicles

My '95 SC4 build

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-13, 06:23 AM
SC4ME
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FAT HEAD
SC4o0 please stop giving faulty info and then going back on it, I've seen you do this before in other threads. You said the only time you have to roll fenders is with 20s, it's right there in your post and it's not true. Don't lead newbies astray.

To the op, you may not have to roll with this set, but if you go more aggressive, you definitely will, so it's best to just get it out of the way. Your car is coming along nicely!
i apologize for any misleading information i give, i post to the best of my knowledge & try to help in any way i can but with that being said i dont think my post was misleading at all, but thanks for taking the time out to let me know, appreciate it.
Old 10-23-13, 02:31 PM
KayGeeCee
Driver School Candidate

Update: Was in a hurry the other day because I hit traffic and it made me late for my exam. I usually reverse park and i don't even know why i just didn't normally park..
But long story short, i ****ed up and hit the accelerator too hard making me screw up my bumper. Bunch of chipped paint and now my trunk is misaligned.

Lesson of the day for me: road rage and anxiety don't mix well with driving.. and just take your time.

Anyways, I ended up using touch up paint my dad had and covered it. Obviously not pro work but it looks fine from a distance. Trunk can still open and close easily.

Will post pics later.. along with the is350 rims finally getting bolted on today. (I really need to get my own tools to do simple things like that.)
Old 10-23-13, 02:43 PM
SC4Paulo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SC4o0
i apologize for any misleading information i give, i post to the best of my knowledge & try to help in any way i can but with that being said i dont think my post was misleading at all, but thanks for taking the time out to let me know, appreciate it.
A lot of your posts are very misleading, and I try to correct you as far as i know to my knowledge, and I have told you multiple times that if you don't know something don't say anything, but thats the thing you act like everything you know is correct and we're all wrong..... I know people may get annoyed by our little arguments and I am too but I do it to try and reduce false information for other noobs like you.
Old 10-23-13, 02:52 PM
SC4ME
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by SC4Paulo
A lot of your posts are very misleading, and I try to correct you as far as i know to my knowledge, and I have told you multiple times that if you don't know something don't say anything, but thats the thing you act like everything you know is correct and we're all wrong..... I know people may get annoyed by our little arguments and I am too but I do it to try and reduce false information for other noobs like you.
im not a n00b, but i appreciate the constructive criticism, and if anyone thinks im wrong id like it if you tell me straight up, not behind my back to other members.
Old 10-23-13, 02:55 PM
SC4Paulo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by SC4o0
im not a n00b, but i appreciate the constructive criticism, and if anyone thinks im wrong id like it if you tell me straight up, not behind my back to other members.
Yes you are a NOOB, you have been on the forums for less than a month. YOU"RE A NOOB. post count has nothing to do with it. I have texted you this this morning.
Old 10-23-13, 02:57 PM
SC4ME
Lead Lap

Yes you are a NOOB, you have been on the forums for less than a month. YOU"RE A NOOB. post count has nothing to do with it. I have texted you this this morning.
im going to txt you a very lengthy paragraph with some extremely colorful vocabulary my friend
Old 10-23-13, 03:00 PM
SC4Paulo
Lexus Test Driver

truly sorry for the thread jack original poster,

as for your car sorry to hear that it's gotten some damage done, but i hope all is well and the car itself and yourself wasn't injured, although yes it was only a parking lot pole who knows what could have happened.
Old 10-23-13, 03:07 PM
SC4ME
Lead Lap

truly sorry for the thread jack original poster,

as for your car sorry to hear that it's gotten some damage done, but i hope all is well and the car itself and yourself wasn't injured, although yes it was only a parking lot pole who knows what could have happened.
^^^im with stupid

im also sorry but i know you'll forgive me
Old 10-23-13, 06:36 PM
KayGeeCee
Driver School Candidate

No worries haha.

Anyways, finally got my rims bolted on. Pretty happy with them now!

Old 10-23-13, 07:09 PM
Drakes300
Driver School Candidate

Looks Gooood! ! I have 19" rims on mine. Rear fenders rub a lil bit, really need to have my fenders rolled.
Old 10-23-13, 07:31 PM
KayGeeCee
Driver School Candidate

It'll be awhile for my next mod, but I'm looking to get new mufflers. Was thinking magnaflows, though I barely know anything about exhausts and all that good stuff.
Old 10-23-13, 07:54 PM
Drakes300
Driver School Candidate

I have magnaflow catbacks, I think they sound awesome. Also deleted one of the cats.
Old 10-24-13, 07:56 AM
KayGeeCee
Driver School Candidate

Here's a better photograph of my car as of now:

Old 10-24-13, 08:41 AM
SC4Paulo
Lexus Test Driver

Looks awesome!!!!
Old 10-24-13, 05:08 PM
KayGeeCee
Driver School Candidate

Some ~pro~ photographs I took of my car today when I got home and washed it. I'm just so satisfied with new wheels and the lowered look haha.

Quick Reply: My '95 SC4 build