Build Threads Details on Club Lexus SC owner vehicles

#SC300 #2J #NAT #Build #Thread #hashtageverything

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-13, 12:27 AM
ABQsucks
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default #SC300 #2J #NAT #Build #Thread #hashtageverything

Hello CL, I am bored so i figured I'd bore the rest of you with my boring ****. Currently I have a '99 SC300 with a not built but bought by me NA-T 2j. Car has black interior, a broken seat motor, and a broken passenger door handle. As far as I can tell the car has a Driftmotion kit on it with a .70 A/R turbo, AEM FIC, converted to MAP, Tein coils, 3in exhaust to ugly as **** tips, crappy knockoff 18's, hids, and a kenwood deck I would have saved up all my summer job money for when I was 17. So not much. But the car was clean and my daily was vandalized and totaled, and so having experience with jz's I figured I'd give it a shot.

I dont have many pictures of it because its nothing special and also, it is at my tuners shop at the moment. I normally wouldnt have someone else work on my car, but it started having weird electrical problems. Thought it was me rubbing the wiring harness, then the battery, then the alternator, and after tearing half of my hair out, I gave it to my buddy to figure out. Alternator tests good at some places, bad at others, but everyone was 7 days out on a GE alt. I finally ordered one so we'll see if that fixes it. Otherwise, the car now has 660cc injectors and will be getting a conservative tune while I decide exactly what route to go, whether it be a GTE swap or a in depth NAT build. I hate the intercooler piping on these damn cars. I can either drop the money on a FFIM, or I was thinking, why not do what RB guys do and run a same side entry/exit intercooler? Seems simpler. I will eventually drift this car so having quicker spool would be nice. I also bought a complete 5spd swap, with a w58 . Terrible choice but I cant find a good tranny locally. I'll just blow this one up instead. Wheels are coming too, I believe I decided on 18xWide and 18xWider as far as sizing.

Anyways, So you guys don't think I'm some noob, here are some of the cars I'm more proud of building:

1J POWAAAA

So Yeah. Stay tuned, cool stuffs will be in store for the sc
Old 10-21-13, 09:44 AM
JesLet
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

You got this car from AZ didn't you?
Old 10-21-13, 03:18 PM
SC4Paulo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

What was your username on scionlife? your tc looks familiar >__> and that FC looks freaking rad.
Old 10-21-13, 03:48 PM
ABQsucks
Driver School Candidate

Car is from AZ correct. Not sure who built it, I traded that blue Cressida to a friend for it.

My name on Scionlife was Hayseed I believe
Old 10-21-13, 03:59 PM
SC4Paulo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

YUP i thought that car looked familiar! I would creep on the 1st gen tc aggressive fitment thread, haha
Old 10-21-13, 04:03 PM
ABQsucks
Driver School Candidate

Nice man. Yeah that car was recently vandalized and totaled, really ****ing sucked