RCFormante
Supercharged!

Received 61 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Meraki Autoworks
OMFG. Please trade cars..

-Josh
Lol! Time to get a RCF!

Originally Posted by Ne1tHeRe
So you have gotten used to the red HRE's now? Have you given up on the Forged Vossens?

Do you think the Apexi Smart Throttle Controller is worth getting?

Not sure if I mentioned it but love your steering wheel. I would get the exact same layout/design
Yes I am used to the HREs now, but I may get the Vossens refinished like the picture below but in dark matte graphite spokes and use them as a track set.

The Apexi throttle controller is nice, makes the throttle extremely responsive!

The DCTMS steering is probably one of my favorite mods because I get to stare at it every moment when I get in the car, the quality of the steering wheel still amazes me, you should definitely get one!

Here is a picture for you guys that love technology, thanks to the beatsonic mod I did awhile back!
Old 04-06-16, 09:28 AM
RCFormante
Supercharged!

Here is a video from last weekend at cars and coffee from a fan.

Old 04-06-16, 09:43 AM
Ne1tHeRe
Instructor

Received 111 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by RCF500
Lol! Time to get a RCF!

Yes I am used to the HREs now, but I may get the Vossens refinished like the picture below but in dark matte graphite spokes and use them as a track set.

The Apexi throttle controller is nice, makes the throttle extremely responsive!

The DCTMS steering is probably one of my favorite mods because I get to stare at it every moment when I get in the car, the quality of the steering wheel still amazes me, you should definitely get one!

Here is a picture for you guys that love technology, thanks to the beatsonic mod I did awhile back!

Beautiful color scheme for painting the wheels! Definitely give the car the pop it needs.

Still on the fence with the apexi throttle controller but it doesn't cost that much so might just go ahead and grab it

Yeah, want to knock out performance mods before I do purely cosmetic interior upgrades...wheel is pretty sweet and hope you don't mind if I copy your setup

Love the infinite picture inside of picture shot
Old 04-07-16, 12:18 AM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Received 699 Likes on 613 Posts

Damn that sounds sooo good... I'm seriously in love with your car, sorry for the comment on every post.

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886
Old 04-08-16, 04:29 PM
FR500GT
Lead Lap

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Wait what?!? Vossens as dedicated track wheels?
Old 04-10-16, 08:35 PM
RCFormante
Supercharged!

Beautiful color scheme for painting the wheels! Definitely give the car the pop it needs.

Still on the fence with the Apexi throttle controller but it doesn't cost that much so might just go ahead and grab it

Yeah, want to knock out performance mods before I do purely cosmetic interior upgrades...wheel is pretty sweet and hope you don't mind if I copy your setup

Love the infinite picture inside of picture shot
Thanks! You will love the Apexi throttle controller, it's a night and day difference if you leave it in purple mode.

Lol no I don't mind, we are enthusiasts and are here to share our builds!

Originally Posted by Meraki Autoworks
Damn that sounds sooo good... I'm seriously in love with your car, sorry for the comment on every post.

-Josh
It's okay! Thanks for the kind words! I think it's time for you to sell the ISF and get the RCF, if not get the RCF and keep the ISF!

Originally Posted by FR500GT
Wait what?!? Vossens as dedicated track wheels?
Lol we'll see!
Old 04-15-16, 01:48 PM
IMCHIA
Lead Lap

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

RCF500, anymore runs with Gearbangin after you got your headers installed? All those videos were only with your exhaust and CCB right?

How do you think the results will go now with the addition of headers?
Old 04-15-16, 06:37 PM
RCFormante
Supercharged!

Originally Posted by IMCHIA
RCF500, anymore runs with Gearbangin after you got your headers installed? All those videos were only with your exhaust and CCB right?

How do you think the results will go now with the addition of headers?
None yet, it's still early in the car season and plus he is somewhat busy with his FRS right now. Those videos with gearbangin, my car only had the exhaust, intake and the CCBS.

Before the headers, I believe we were even and it was pretty much a driver's race. I may edge him with the headers. I ran a 12.8 and I believe he ran a 12.7 at the drag strip.

I am heading to the drag strip tomorrow, so we shall see if I can pull better numbers in 70 degree weather, I am aiming for 12.4-12.5 runs with the headers installed, I previously ran 12.8093 @ 111.52 MPH with a Density Altitude corrected time of 12.328 @ 115.961 MPH.
Old 04-16-16, 08:48 AM
ba2sy
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

Yes it does, I am trying to fine tune the o2 conditioner, but it feels like I'm getting nowhere. If I take it easy on the car when it is warming up, no CEL, but WOT between cold and normal, bam CEL. Same codes every time too, slow response and rich to lean.
Hey! man... I just saw RRRacing has an O2 Sensor Conditioner. Do you think this will work for us? http://www.rr-racing.com/RR-Racing-O...o2ss000004.htm
Old 04-16-16, 03:32 PM
RCFormante
Supercharged!

Originally Posted by ba2sy
Hey! man... I just saw RRRacing has an O2 Sensor Conditioner. Do you think this will work for us? http://www.rr-racing.com/RR-Racing-O...o2ss000004.htm
It's exactly the same conditioner that is included with the PPE headers, the difference is that the one that comes from PPE is plug and play.
Old 04-16-16, 07:19 PM
IMCHIA
Lead Lap

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

None yet, it's still early in the car season and plus he is somewhat busy with his FRS right now. Those videos with gearbangin, my car only had the exhaust, intake and the CCBS.

Before the headers, I believe we were even and it was pretty much a driver's race. I may edge him with the headers. I ran a 12.8 and I believe he ran a 12.7 at the drag strip.

I am heading to the drag strip tomorrow, so we shall see if I can pull better numbers in 70 degree weather, I am aiming for 12.4-12.5 runs with the headers installed, I previously ran 12.8093 @ 111.52 MPH with a Density Altitude corrected time of 12.328 @ 115.961 MPH.
Any update on the time? Can't wait to see more videos of your RCF.
Definitely aren't as many RCF videos as the M4s on YouTube. Haha.
Old 04-16-16, 09:34 PM
RCFormante
Supercharged!

Originally Posted by IMCHIA
Any update on the time? Can't wait to see more videos of your RCF.
Definitely aren't as many RCF videos as the M4s on YouTube. Haha.
Take a look below and enjoy! Filmed in Mexico!

Old 04-25-16, 10:23 PM
RCFormante
Supercharged!

Strip run! 12.5530 @ 113.87 MPH!

Old 04-26-16, 06:51 AM
Ne1tHeRe
Instructor

Received 111 Likes on 107 Posts

Thanks for sharing!

Man, that is a fast Escalade...wonder how much power he was pushing to haul that thing...haha.
Old 04-26-16, 07:16 AM
RCFormante
Supercharged!

Thanks for sharing!

Man, that is a fast Escalade...wonder how much power he was pushing to haul that thing...haha.
No problem! Hell yea that thing moves for weighing almost 3 tons. He said that he hasn't dyno yet, but he's guessing it's probably around 600 hp at the wheels.

Quick Reply: RCF500 Obsidian Build