Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thats cool let me know
Old 05-31-16, 06:46 PM
BostonIS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ediaz87
Thanks. Do you have a build thread? I'd love to look at your ride. I was skeptical about doing the roof wrap but i love it even more now haha. As far as the chrome delete i would suggest patience and take your time. I actually got a pretty good deal on the rain visors i couldnt help it. I gave in. While i was at work i drove past an IS that had them on and that was that the factor for me. I had to get them. Lol. I wasn't feeling any of the aftermarket visors.
Naw man, I don't have a build thread since I haven't done anything to my car yet. Been saving for an exhaust upgrade but trying to find the right price. That is probably when I'll make a build thread or when I plan to get my roof wrapped sometime this month. Haha. Though I did just do my chrome delete myself over the long weekend. It did take quite alot of patience and time...
Old 05-31-16, 06:53 PM
ediaz87
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BostonIS
Naw man, I don't have a build thread since I haven't done anything to my car yet. Been saving for an exhaust upgrade but trying to find the right price. That is probably when I'll make a build thread or when I plan to get my roof wrapped sometime this month. Haha. Though I did just do my chrome delete myself over the long weekend. It did take quite alot of patience and time...
How did it turn out? Have any pictures?
Old 05-31-16, 07:01 PM
BostonIS
Pole Position

Yea I posted a thread on the main forum to get some feedback. I think it looks real good for doing it myself. Can you tell it wasn't done professionally? Here are the pictures though:

Completed Chrome Delete

Chrome vs no chrome
Old 05-31-16, 07:24 PM
ediaz87
Driver

Yea I posted a thread on the main forum to get some feedback. I think it looks real good for doing it myself. Can you tell it wasn't done professionally? Here are the pictures though:

Completed Chrome Delete

Chrome vs no chrome

Hey man looks pretty good for a DIY. i did my chrome delete as well. I couldnt manage to wrap my roof solo, so i had that done haa. Only downfall is you know where you screwed up. And if your like me it bugs me everytime but yet im happy because i did it myself. Lol
Old 05-31-16, 07:36 PM
BostonIS
Pole Position

Oh for sure it bugs me where you can tell it looks messed up but reality is no one but yourself will notice or unless you tell them. Haha. I'm also going to get a guy to do the roof wrap which I was quoted $300 and another $85 to do the chrome around the grill. Those prices are reasonable while he asked $200 for the window trim that is when I was like naw. Window trim definitely DIY but roof/grill requires a pro.
Old 05-31-16, 07:54 PM
ediaz87
Driver

Thats not bad at all. I was qouted 300 for window trim. I attempted the grill. Didnt come out bad but went with a professional job done instead. Lol
Old 06-01-16, 09:07 AM
BostonIS
Pole Position

I looked at the grill and was like damn that looks way too much of a hassle. The corners of the window trim were such a pain and upclose is where you can tell it wasn't done by a pro. Haha.
Old 06-08-16, 08:12 PM
ediaz87
Driver

Came home to these bad boys... ������
Old 06-08-16, 09:05 PM
Kwong516
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

awesome build man. keep it up!
Old 06-08-16, 10:35 PM
BostonIS
Pole Position

Those vossens are going to be F'ing sick on your car! My goal is to get vossens for my IS someday lol but I'm just hesitant about dropping her.
Old 06-17-16, 09:40 PM
ediaz87
Driver

Those vossens are going to be F'ing sick on your car! My goal is to get vossens for my IS someday lol but I'm just hesitant about dropping her.
Haha thanks. Ive been eyeing them for a while now. And finally decided to pull the trigger. Now just gotta find what tires i want to run. You should drop her. Im actually going air here in the next month. I will have my tein s tech lowering springs up for grabs. Ive ran them for bout 1.5k. Fully settled. Its a significant drop and rides smooth. I was impressed.
Old 06-17-16, 09:43 PM
ediaz87
Driver

PrecisionLED retrofit. Im really Loving it. Easy install. 😎😎😎
Old 06-18-16, 05:03 AM
Napalvr
Advanced

Received 81 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by ediaz87

Came home to these bad boys... ������
Have these on my ride only in gloss silver. I think Vossens and Lexus go together like hand and glove. You'll love them.
Old 06-18-16, 06:06 AM
ediaz87
Driver

Originally Posted by Napalvr
Have these on my ride only in gloss silver. I think Vossens and Lexus go together like hand and glove. You'll love them.
Haha thanks im waiting patiently til the day they go on. Im trying to decide on lugs lol.

Quick Reply: Ediaz87 Build