Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 2GS owner vehicles

@reddotracing GS300 Build! manual swap, battle version,vertex

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-20, 09:40 AM
Rudiem
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fcdrifter2
I haven't had a chance to post for a bit, been really busy with physical therapy and getting things set before I go for my next surgery this coming week. During the 4th of July weekend I had a chance to head up to Norcal to stop by and visit my friends over at Battle Version. I was able to pick up everything they make for the gs300/400 . There are a few things just out of frame you can't quite see but as soon as testing is finished I will post those up.

Attachment 419574

This last weekend I finally got a chance to get to it. I had intended on doing a full write up of the rear sub frame and diff spacer install, unfortunately most of the pictures I took of the install are now gone since I ended up dropping that phone in the water . If there is anyone who wants to have the solid subframe and diff spacers installed please let me know, I can cut you a sweet deal on the parts and labor so that I can take photos of the install again and get that write up done.

Here is what it looked liked before it got resembled and put back in.

Attachment 419575.

With all my fresh Battle Version parts installed, rear solid diff spacers, solid subframe spacers, toe arms, traction rods, and rear upper control arms the rear end is COMPLETE! Now time to move on to the finishing up the last few things on my front end. Incredibly happy with the progress on my car!
Hey man when you installed the subframe spacers was there bolt play in them...on my battle version subframe spacers the bolt holes seem to be slightly bigger than the bolt giving it a good amount of play
And I wasn't sure if that's normal or safe?