Build Threads Details on Club Lexus RC-F owner vehicles

ISFPOWER's "Double M.P." BUILD THREAD. Molten Pearl & Money Pit

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-17 | 09:42 PM
isfvss
Racer

^^^^ you put a body kit on it lol. Best RCF engine bay I have seen, you need my custom radiator cap though cheers.
Old 01-21-17 | 09:09 AM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by isfvss
^^^^ you put a body kit on it lol. Best RCF engine bay I have seen, you need my custom radiator cap though cheers.
thank you, this means a lot to me. my goal for this car is to have the best engine bay or at least the top 3 and i felt it maybe possible since this car is pretty rare. never had a nice engine bay in my life due to design. I've always worked around it but was never happy. One of the reasons i went with orange is because of how much it pops under the hood as well. what radiator cap do you have? I've already thought about it but its covered by the front engine cover.

I do have some more additions to the engine bay look coming.
Old 01-21-17 | 03:43 PM
Davew77
Lead Lap

I like your engine bay! Sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest difference. Nice work.
Old 01-22-17 | 07:40 AM
Sylvan
Lead Lap

Thanks for the input I think I might go with Orange, now to decide RCF or NX... talk about opposite ends of the spectrum. I am leaning to the NX just due to my lifestyle, I have two young girls (8-10yrs)and we go biking and skiing lots. With my G35 I found it a pain in the butt to get them in and out of the back seats. After having the ISF I don't think I can live without the four doors. Actually a few nice body kits are available for the NX so it might work out as a fun vehicle to mod.

Well done on the modding now see see if you can get an ARC rad cap...
Old 01-22-17 | 01:08 PM
JDMV8
Instructor

Awesome progression man.
I'm glad I found a "build" thread for your RCF as well
Old 01-23-17 | 12:13 PM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Davew77
I like your engine bay! Sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest difference. Nice work.

Thank you Dave. I appreciate the work. yes, its always the small things.

Originally Posted by Sylvan
Thanks for the input I think I might go with Orange, now to decide RCF or NX... talk about opposite ends of the spectrum. I am leaning to the NX just due to my lifestyle, I have two young girls (8-10yrs)and we go biking and skiing lots. With my G35 I found it a pain in the butt to get them in and out of the back seats. After having the ISF I don't think I can live without the four doors. Actually a few nice body kits are available for the NX so it might work out as a fun vehicle to mod.

Well done on the modding now see see if you can get an ARC rad cap...
I'm single with no kids so i understand why a 2 door doesn't work . the NX will have a lot of things the NX won't which is hard to cross reference the two but they are both aggressive and sporty looking. thats for sure.

Originally Posted by JDMV8
Awesome progression man.
I'm glad I found a "build" thread for your RCF as well

Thanks bro, i appreciate it. come join the dark side. keep that evo though.
Old 01-30-17 | 04:46 PM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

Finally went to the local post office to pick these up today. they have been sitting there since last week due to our snow storm we had here. They are illuminated door sills, factory part from toyota/lexus. i'll install these when i do the dash cam at the same time.

Old 01-30-17 | 04:50 PM
pheen619
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by ISFPOWER
Finally went to the local post office to pick these up today. they have been sitting there since last week due to our snow storm we had here. They are illuminated door sills, factory part from toyota/lexus. i'll install these when i do the dash cam at the same time.

Are you replacing the stock ones? Can't wait to see your build progress...
Old 01-30-17 | 04:57 PM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by pheen619
Are you replacing the stock ones? Can't wait to see your build progress...
yeah, so surprisingly, this kit came with all the pieces to the door sill . for the price, it came with a lot of stuff which is great. all 4 pieces of the door sill, all fuses, wires. just a quality kit from factory.

thanks, it sucks about the weather here so hopefully even a warm weekend, there will a lot more progress in this thread of things being installed.
Old 01-30-17 | 05:04 PM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

I took off my wing and hood scoop to be sent off to have a mold be made and have full carbon fiber replacements to be made. sent it off about 2 weeks ago but it will take another 2 weeks to be done. All high quality stuff, automotive PPG clear coated and done in the USA. Im very anxious to get my pieces back. the replacement cf wings will be sold by the vendor who did them for me. I'm just glad i can do this for the RC-F community . you guys know how picky i am.

Old 01-30-17 | 06:58 PM
Richy21
Driver

Loveeeee the titanium touch! I too have a ARC Oil Cap and never once thought about adding titanium bolts to that!
Old 01-30-17 | 07:27 PM
RYLITT
Pole Position

I took off my wing and hood scoop to be sent off to have a mold be made and have full carbon fiber replacements to be made. sent it off about 2 weeks ago but it will take another 2 weeks to be done. All high quality stuff, automotive PPG clear coated and done in the USA. Im very anxious to get my pieces back. the replacement cf wings will be sold by the vendor who did them for me. I'm just glad i can do this for the RC-F community . you guys know how picky i am.

Who are you going through for the CF overlays? I've had a few people and companies hit me up about it. We should have a good amount of CF options very soon..
Old 01-30-17 | 07:40 PM
paulwall4
Lead Lap

Old 01-30-17 | 08:02 PM
Mingofish
Lexus Test Driver

Curious who the vendor is.
Is it something you can disclose now? (Pm me if that's better).
I'm currently having a cf hood made in Atlanta. They're making the hood vent as well.
May be you will be interested in the hood too? They're going to start selling them once my beta one turns out right.
Best of luck on yours. Mine has taken forever but I think they are finally working on it.
Old 01-30-17 | 08:24 PM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by RYLITT
Who are you going through for the CF overlays? I've had a few people and companies hit me up about it. We should have a good amount of CF options very soon..
Originally Posted by Mingofish
Curious who the vendor is.
Is it something you can disclose now? (Pm me if that's better).
I'm currently having a cf hood made in Atlanta. They're making the hood vent as well.
May be you will be interested in the hood too? They're going to start selling them once my beta one turns out right.
Best of luck on yours. Mine has taken forever but I think they are finally working on it.

ill PM both of you guys. Im pretty picky when it comes to carbon work on my own personal car. they are not a vendor and I'm sure you haven't of them on here but i can forward you their info. they work on high end cars only.

Quick Reply: ISFPOWER's "Double M.P." BUILD THREAD. Molten Pearl & Money Pit