Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 3IS owner vehicles

Ciggy's 14' IS350 AWD Ultra White Build

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-18, 05:02 AM
Ciggy
Lead Lap

Received 89 Likes on 65 Posts

The following 4 users liked this post by Ciggy:
Alonzo3000 (02-17-20), ItsJulz (03-06-22), MagStock (08-11-21), presgramm (02-14-20)
Old 03-23-18, 08:52 AM
Velgen
Former Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Looks Great man !
Old 03-23-18, 02:30 PM
Sasnuke
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1,736 Likes on 1,370 Posts

Originally Posted by Velgen
Looks Great man !
I think that's the definition of 'biased opinion' lol

Looking good though! What's the specs on them bad boys?
Old 03-24-18, 08:50 AM
Snailedit
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well found the rims I want!!
Old 03-24-18, 06:14 PM
l33ks
Pole Position

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Snailedit
clean as fudge for sure!
Old 03-25-18, 10:46 AM
Ciggy
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Velgen
Looks Great man !
VMB5 style matches this car too well.

Originally Posted by Sasnuke
I think that's the definition of 'biased opinion' lol

Looking good though! What's the specs on them bad boys?
He's admiring his own art. That's ok lol

19x9 +35
19x10.5 +45

Originally Posted by Snailedit
Beautiful design. Hit up Scott Velgen on Facebook. The order process was too easy. He sized tires for me also.

Originally Posted by Kendyli

clean as fudge for sure!
Thanks!

Having slight issues here or there. The apexi mid pipe is hitting something under the car and creating terrible sounds and vibrations. Gotta get the car back on the lift. The lowness is beautiful. I'm scared to install the cf front lip it won't have a long life.

Tried to install the cusco front strut brace. Did not seem to fit. Have to try again but it may be the wrong part.

The tires need to be balanced a second time now that I've driven a bit and I'm in talk with RR racing about a BBK. Fingers crossed I can make this happen asap.
Old 03-25-18, 01:30 PM
TJR14IS350
Pole Position

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Ciggy

19x9 +35
19x10.5 +45

Beautiful design. Hit up Scott Velgen on Facebook. The order process was too easy. He sized tires for me also.

Thanks!

Having slight issues here or there. The apexi mid pipe is hitting something under the car and creating terrible sounds and vibrations. Gotta get the car back on the lift. The lowness is beautiful. I'm scared to install the cf front lip it won't have a long life.

Tried to install the cusco front strut brace. Did not seem to fit. Have to try again but it may be the wrong part.

The tires need to be balanced a second time now that I've driven a bit and I'm in talk with RR racing about a BBK. Fingers crossed I can make this happen asap.
that’s weird mine made no noise at all. What Axleback do you have. Check all the hangers on the Axleback. Especially the ones by the mufflers. Those always seem to be the culprit. What lip did you get?
Old 03-25-18, 03:28 PM
Ciggy
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by TJR14IS350

that’s weird mine made no noise at all. What Axleback do you have. Check all the hangers on the Axleback. Especially the ones by the mufflers. Those always seem to be the culprit. What lip did you get?

​​It's a lip from eBay. Looks a bit like trd I think.

I have the fsport axle back. I'm thinking a hanger must be off also maybe the shop didn't push it all the way in. Getting it on a lift asap.
Old 03-25-18, 05:45 PM
TJR14IS350
Pole Position

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

​​It's a lip from eBay. Looks a bit like trd I think.

I have the fsport axle back. I'm thinking a hanger must be off also maybe the shop didn't push it all the way in. Getting it on a lift asap.
I’m positive it the hangers on the car hitting you fsport axleback. Specifically on the muffler itself. I’ve seen it somewhere else on here. As far as being to low for the lip. I wouldn’t worry. The lip I have is a fist off the ground. Lol.
Old 03-25-18, 10:43 PM
l33ks
Pole Position

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

19x9 +35
19x10.5 +45

Thanks!

Are you going with the front and rear bbk from them? I just ordered from them too..got the fronts but they have a rear caliper shortage so still waiting on those..been a while actually but really hoping to get them soon!
Old 03-26-18, 08:45 AM
Ciggy
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by TJR14IS350

I’m positive it the hangers on the car hitting you fsport axleback. Specifically on the muffler itself. I’ve seen it somewhere else on here. As far as being to low for the lip. I wouldn’t worry. The lip I have is a fist off the ground. Lol.
Originally Posted by Kendyli

Thanks hoping i can fit on my fathers low profile ramps going to stop by his house on the way home back up on to the ramps and check all of the exhaust hangers. The sounds is rite by the rear axle under the trunk.

Are you going with the front and rear bbk from them? I just ordered from them too..got the fronts but they have a rear caliper shortage so still waiting on those..been a while actually but really hoping to get them soon!
Was planning on all 4 corners. Didn't know about a delay I'll have to hit them up.
Old 04-29-18, 12:50 PM
Ciggy
Lead Lap

I have a couple more items to be hydro dipped, and I need to wrap the center console in brushed metal vinyl. Then I'll have some legit photos taken of the interior.

Loving the new steering wheel, the flat bottom helps with getting in and out if the car and it looks so damn sexy.
Old 04-29-18, 06:14 PM
edwardli
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn you really like carbon fiber��
Old 04-30-18, 06:01 AM
Ciggy
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by edwardli
damn you really like carbon fiber��
Indeed. White car with all carbon fiber accents. Red interior with carbon fiber accents and some black brushed metal accents. It all compliments and comes together nicely. If I starting doing hood and trunk also it would probably be too much. If I was to do a hood I'd go with seibon and paint it white laving only the hood vents carbon.
Old 04-30-18, 10:51 AM
edwardli
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Indeed. White car with all carbon fiber accents. Red interior with carbon fiber accents and some black brushed metal accents. It all compliments and comes together nicely. If I starting doing hood and trunk also it would probably be too much. If I was to do a hood I'd go with seibon and paint it white laving only the hood vents carbon.
keep it up man!

Quick Reply: Ciggy's 14' IS350 AWD Ultra White Build