Build Threads Details on Club Lexus SC owner vehicles

98sc300 vvti swap with aristo 2jzgte vvti wiring. HELP!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-18, 06:46 AM
Akap951
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 98sc300 vvti swap with aristo 2jzgte vvti wiring. HELP!!

Hi everyone!!

I’m in desperate need of help!

Please if you know the solution to my problem or know someone that does or even know a link with all the data that I need please please help!

I’m dropping a 2jzgte vvti out of an aristo into my 98 sc300 2jzge vvti

I will be using AEM INFINITY 6 with a harness made with all the nice stuff. Wideband, seniors air temp, boost control, flex fuel sensor, fuel pressure sensor, and map sensor

Im looking for the pinouts(ECU wiring diagram/schematic/ pictures..etc) for both a 98 SC 300 and an aristo 2jz-GTE vvti engine.

If I find the data I’m looking for What I’ll be trying to do is ( unless someone can tell me exactly what I need to do, no Micky mouse, then that’ll be even better)

1.figure out what do I need to do to my harness/‘s to make it work for my swap.

2. Figure out If I can get away with completely ditching my aristo harness and just use my sc300 harness with out any modification other then relocating plugs(shorting/extending)since they are in slightly different locations on the 2jzgte motor.
( I know a guy that did this with his IS harness without adding anything to it and he completely ditched his aristo harness)

Any one??

I have been literally been searching for this info for the past 6 months but I haven’t gotten any accurate info or data.

All I found was early sc’s instructions with the 40 and 80 connectors which isn’t the case with my sc. seems like they broke it down into almost 6 plugs.
( or I just suck at searching) but 6 months with nothing!!! God Daym! Fml

Even though this is my first build , I am inclined to to do almost anything IF I HAVE ALL THE DATA!! 😞
im doing this build to learn the 2jz world and and be able to get batter at swapping 2j’s. I really want to do this, but If don’t get anything accurate then I will have to send my harness out to a company which I really don’t want to but if I have to I will

Thank you in advance

Some pictures attached below.

On top is the 98sc300 2jz-ge vvti ECU

Bottom is the aristo 2jzgte vvti ECU