Build Threads Details on Club Lexus RC-F owner vehicles

EUN RCF Build

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-18 | 04:47 PM
MisterEun
Pole Position

Originally Posted by tuscani66
Loved the updates and your photography work always impresses; could be something simple, or complex, but every shot shows skill.

I still am looking for the time to start modding my car, kitchen is still being a pain (and now I have to remove some granite so I need a few extra muscle guys). Nonetheless your car is always impressive and looking forward to more updates!
Thanks Keoni!
Excited to see where you go with yours too.
Old 10-28-18 | 05:13 PM
MisterEun
Pole Position

10/18/18: Dropped the car off to get headers finally installed. PPE and specifically Eric and Paul were AMAZING to work with throughout the entire process. I had sponsorship offers from several companies for headers, but I'm very glad I chose to go with PPE. For those of you wondering why I waited SOOOOOO long to install... '17 and later model year F's currently don't have a crack available, and to my knowledge not even a proper piggy back. So even prior to ordering the headers I had contacted RR Racing on April 30th to verify if they were currently working on or had plans to to crack the 17+ and they said they were working on it. Unfortunately, I was strung along until Sep 8th when they finally stated that they didn't have any plans for it in the near future, which I understand from a cost/profit standpoint (just wish they could have told me sooner). Anyhow after looking for various workarounds and potential vendors who could potentially crack the ecu, I was ultimately left with only a couple options and decided to take a calculated risk on the install without a tune and to use the 90 degree o2 sensor extenders. To keep this short, if anyone has a 17+ RCF and has questions about headers, PM me...I can almost confidently say that I will have most of the answers to your questions. Ultimately this blew up in my face timing-wise as later in the evening I was invited out to an exclusive showing/filming of the new 2019 Lexus RC F Sport and didn't have my car. I think the car looks better in person but still undecided how I feel about the new facelift...Phew this one was long, sorry folks.

Old 10-29-18 | 11:14 AM
MisterEun
Pole Position

10/20/18: Lexfest, Lexus Corporate and StreetCircle (A side company of mine) all attended SouthrnFresh 7 at Coweta County Fairgrounds. Was able to snap a few pictures of the local Lexus Family!

The following 2 users liked this post by MisterEun:
1BAD4DR (10-29-18), Z3NK1 (11-06-18)
Old 10-29-18 | 07:55 PM
1BAD4DR
Pole Position

Love the photos thanks for all of the updates. I’m digging that white RCFs vossens. Do you know him/her?
Old 10-29-18 | 07:56 PM
1BAD4DR
Pole Position

I’m sure you made the right choice with the ppe headers. Let us know how you like them power and sound wise.
Old 10-30-18 | 04:09 AM
MisterEun
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 1BAD4DR
Love the photos thanks for all of the updates. I’m digging that white RCFs vossens. Do you know him/her?
I’m sure you made the right choice with the ppe headers. Let us know how you like them power and sound wise.
Thanks buddy! The white RC-F belongs to an Atlanta local named Mike.
You may know him as head of marketing for Vossen haha.
As for PPE, it's definitely a good choice, but for a daily it can be a bit much.
Will go into details shortly.
Old 11-04-18 | 07:13 PM
1BAD4DR
Pole Position

Originally Posted by MisterEun
Thanks buddy! The white RC-F belongs to an Atlanta local named Mike.
You may know him as head of marketing for Vossen haha.
As for PPE, it's definitely a good choice, but for a daily it can be a bit much.
Will go into details shortly.
thats why I added HFCs because I daily my RCF and it was way to loud with out the cats and the smell was terrible. Now I enjoy it perfectly balanced with the added cats. These things can get way too loud with exhaust mods. Will wait to hear your updates.

Ps never heard of Mike I’ll do some research, maybe he will sell me those rims one day lol.
Old 11-05-18 | 07:25 AM
MisterEun
Pole Position

Originally Posted by jumpmaster
My Name is Jay and I live in Dallas Texas. I just recently got a 2019 Lexus RCF and I would like to get a good price on some Vossen wheels. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. You can hit me up on my email: jumpmastercmb@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Hi Jay,

I'm unfortunately not a dealer so I may not be the best person to ask for pricing.
However, I will say that due to several key personnel owning GSF's and RCF's within the Vossen company, fitment is guaranteed and most likely already in stock (unless you want some crazy colors haha).
Best of luck otherwise.

thats why I added HFCs because I daily my RCF and it was way to loud with out the cats and the smell was terrible. Now I enjoy it perfectly balanced with the added cats. These things can get way too loud with exhaust mods. Will wait to hear your updates.

Ps never heard of Mike I’ll do some research, maybe he will sell me those rims one day lol.
Yes, I can definitely understand your perspective on the cats.
As unexpected as it is though, I'm starting to enjoy the smell and becoming accustomed to the sound.
No longer sure anymore on what direction I'm going so I'll have to hold off on the post haha
The following users liked this post:
tuscani66 (11-05-18)
Old 11-25-18 | 11:32 AM
1BAD4DR
Pole Position

Any updates??
Old 02-01-19 | 08:06 AM
OURISF
Driver

Man I LOVE your build...Great Job!!!

Was wondering if you could share your WORKS wheel set up with me...Wheel size and offset and tire sizes in this picture? Thank you!
Old 02-01-19 | 09:01 AM
MisterEun
Pole Position

Originally Posted by OURISF
Man I LOVE your build...Great Job!!!

Was wondering if you could share your WORKS wheel set up with me...Wheel size and offset and tire sizes in this picture? Thank you!
Appreciate it.
It's the standard RCF/GSF fitment specs from Vossen.
I know 100% its 20x9.5 and 20x11 running pilot 4s's at 265/30/20 and 285/30/20
However for offset, I'm only 95% sure it's +32 and +45.
Any updates??
Totally missed this buddy.
Not long after your post a girl rear ended me so car is still in the shop...
Old 02-01-19 | 10:19 AM
OURISF
Driver

Appreciate it.
It's the standard RCF/GSF fitment specs from Vossen.
I know 100% its 20x9.5 and 20x11 running pilot 4s's at 265/30/20 and 285/30/20
However for offset, I'm only 95% sure it's +32 and +45.
Hey man thanks for getting back to me so fast...I really appreciate it and have worked with Mike at Vossen back when I lived in Florida...see my ISF below

Another question if you don't mind...in that picture where you lowered...i did not see springs listed in your mods? I am not interested in messing with the suspension so I hope you say it wasn't lowered...LOL

Also sorry to hear about your accident...two weeks after I bought a Porsche 991 C4S some douche bag in a Range Rover rear ended me sitting at a light...UGH

Old 02-02-19 | 01:28 PM
MisterEun
Pole Position

Originally Posted by OURISF
Hey man thanks for getting back to me so fast...I really appreciate it and have worked with Mike at Vossen back when I lived in Florida...see my ISF below

Another question if you don't mind...in that picture where you lowered...i did not see springs listed in your mods? I am not interested in messing with the suspension so I hope you say it wasn't lowered...LOL

Also sorry to hear about your accident...two weeks after I bought a Porsche 991 C4S some douche bag in a Range Rover rear ended me sitting at a light...UGH
No problem and yeah Mike's a good friend to me as well!
As for lowering, good news! I've never done anything to suspension (no springs, no coilovers, no bags).
Appreciate the condolences on the accident. Definitely a heartbreaker to hear about your porsche as well.
Old 02-06-19 | 10:11 PM
Lammyyy
Pole Position

Hey Eun! Does the Artisan Kit make the car sit much lower from stock?
Old 02-07-19 | 11:53 AM
MisterEun
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Lammyyy
Hey Eun! Does the Artisan Kit make the car sit much lower from stock?
Hey Lam (:
The front definitely takes a drop but can't give you an accurate number since I still don't have it back...
Sides won't matter too much, and I never put the rear on since I wanted to do the lexon.
Then I realized if I did put the Lexon I would literally not be able to make it up my driveway into the garage as it would scrape the rear haha
Either way remind me again in a couple weeks and if the car is back I'll tell you exact drop.
The following users liked this post:
Lammyyy (02-07-19)

Quick Reply: EUN RCF Build