Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 3IS owner vehicles

PJ's 17 IS300 F Sport Build

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-20, 07:52 PM
17LexusFS
Driver School Candidate

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

After the paint corrections. That reflection is the shop light on the ceiling in the garage.
Old 03-27-20, 07:41 PM
17LexusFS
Driver School Candidate

With the CD mount cell phone holder

The following users liked this post:
GR3Y5H3ART (04-01-20)
Old 03-29-20, 01:02 PM
Nguyenerr
Driver

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Wow that's alot of carbon fiber!
17LexusFS (04-02-20)
Old 04-01-20, 01:30 AM
GR3Y5H3ART
Lead Lap

Received 102 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by 17LexusFS

my favorite pic of some sweet Carbon Fiber upgrades

care to share about price and where you got them? i really like whoever did them went the extra mile to make every single Light visible i.e. the 3 stages of Heated/Vented Seats
Old 04-01-20, 11:28 AM
17LexusFS
Driver School Candidate

Default RS-R Down Lowering Springs

RS-R Down Springs T197D

RS-R Down Springs T197D

Getting ready for install

Stock Springs

RS-R Front Springs

RS-R Rear Springs

Springs not settled yet. 1 hour after install

Springs not settled yet. 10 hours after install

Springs not settled yet. 10 hours after install
Soldat79 (07-16-21)
Old 04-02-20, 01:52 PM
17LexusFS
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by GR3Y5H3ART
my favorite pic of some sweet Carbon Fiber upgrades

care to share about price and where you got them? i really like whoever did them went the extra mile to make every single Light visible i.e. the 3 stages of Heated/Vented Seats
I ordered it off of www.carid.com. It is the Remin Full set. Cost me around $450. There are a few pieces I had to order separately from ebay because there were slight variations with the 2017 lexus is300. Those parts I ordered from ebay were the carbon fiber around the start button, steering wheel controls, and shift ****. I also ordered the carbon fiber paddle shifter extensions but Im waiting for it to come from china. The fit is ok. There are some pieces that weren't so accurately cut but for the most part it looks good. Some think its too much carbon fiber but this is my taste and the car is a reflection of my personality. I love carbon fiber! If you get this set, just make sure you prep the surface real good. Another piece of advice is the button for the glove box- the 1st piece I put on started coming off because of the bend despite me heating up the CF piece. What I did is ordered a replacement off of ebay and wrapped it around a screw with a rubber band for a couple weeks so the CF piece kinda retains that curved contour. Then remove the old one and prep the surface really good, then warm up the surface and the CF piece and apply. Try to keep the car out of the direct sunlight and heat so the piece doesn't lift off. Should be good after that. Allot of the pieces that go around curves should be heated up with a heat gun so they are soft and adhere to the curves really good. The additional pieces that dont come with the set will run about $60 extra. Dont go buying the cheap vinyl off of amazon, that is just thin vinyl they are selling. This carbon fiber set is actually real carbon fiber with about 2mm of resin and double sided 3M tape.

Last edited by 17LexusFS; 04-02-20 at 01:57 PM.
GR3Y5H3ART (09-30-20)
Old 04-07-20, 04:54 PM
17LexusFS
Driver School Candidate

Default Just put some anodized red lug nuts and carbon fiber scratch pads

Anodized Red Lug Nuts

Carbon Fiber Scratch Pad

Old 04-19-20, 10:59 PM
17LexusFS
Driver School Candidate

Red Tail light tint

Last edited by 17LexusFS; 04-21-20 at 06:37 PM.
Old 04-20-20, 11:53 AM
iRain
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

where did you get the carbon interior parts and the spoiler?
Old 04-21-20, 07:17 AM
RU4Rhyl
Rookie

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

@17LexusFS your anodizes lugs are they conical or same bite as the stock lugs? the reason I ask is I know if its conical lugs and not the same bite as stock lugs they are very high risk of coming-off or even breakign the studs because it doesn't sit properly with the stock wheels...I would be very cautious of that IMO.
Old 04-21-20, 08:51 AM
GR3Y5H3ART
Lead Lap

I ordered it off of www.carid.com. It is the Remin Full set. Cost me around $450. There are a few pieces I had to order separately from ebay because there were slight variations with the 2017 lexus is300. Those parts I ordered from ebay were the carbon fiber around the start button, steering wheel controls, and shift ****. I also ordered the carbon fiber paddle shifter extensions but Im waiting for it to come from china. The fit is ok. There are some pieces that weren't so accurately cut but for the most part it looks good. Some think its too much carbon fiber but this is my taste and the car is a reflection of my personality. I love carbon fiber! If you get this set, just make sure you prep the surface real good. Another piece of advice is the button for the glove box- the 1st piece I put on started coming off because of the bend despite me heating up the CF piece. What I did is ordered a replacement off of ebay and wrapped it around a screw with a rubber band for a couple weeks so the CF piece kinda retains that curved contour. Then remove the old one and prep the surface really good, then warm up the surface and the CF piece and apply. Try to keep the car out of the direct sunlight and heat so the piece doesn't lift off. Should be good after that. Allot of the pieces that go around curves should be heated up with a heat gun so they are soft and adhere to the curves really good. The additional pieces that dont come with the set will run about $60 extra. Dont go buying the cheap vinyl off of amazon, that is just thin vinyl they are selling. This carbon fiber set is actually real carbon fiber with about 2mm of resin and double sided 3M tape.

appreciate it...thanks
Old 04-21-20, 06:33 PM
17LexusFS
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by iRain
where did you get the carbon interior parts and the spoiler?
"where did you get the carbon interior parts and the spoiler?"

Spoiler off of ebay and the carbon fiber interior parts from www.carid.com (Remin full kit)
Old 04-21-20, 06:35 PM
17LexusFS
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by RU4Rhyl
@17LexusFS your anodizes lugs are they conical or same bite as the stock lugs? the reason I ask is I know if its conical lugs and not the same bite as stock lugs they are very high risk of coming-off or even breakign the studs because it doesn't sit properly with the stock wheels...I would be very cautious of that IMO.
Your very right, it isn't safe to drive around with lug nuts that do not have the same seat as stock with OEM wheels. I put them on to see what it looks like, its not a daily driver. Sits in the garage most of the time. I ordered some rims Im going to need these lug nuts with. Just waiting for the delivery. Pics coming soon.
Old 04-21-20, 06:43 PM
17LexusFS
Driver School Candidate

Took some carbon fiber out (Radio and by the seat heater buttons), it was a little too much
GR3Y5H3ART (10-01-20)
Old 10-01-20, 10:04 AM
GR3Y5H3ART
Lead Lap

Took some carbon fiber out (Radio and by the seat heater buttons), it was a little too much

This looks better to me too

Awesome build bro

Quick Reply: PJ's 17 IS300 F Sport Build