Build Threads Details on Club Lexus LS430 owner vehicles

LS430 on Fortune Auto MSC 1-Way

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-20, 09:25 AM
YannG
Intermediate

Received 155 Likes on 81 Posts

was it this one? If so I am really tempted to buy it.

Did you have to trim it at all?

Thanks.
Old 06-18-20, 05:46 PM
jpetelo
Driver School Candidate

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by YannG
was it this one? If so I am really tempted to buy it.

Did you have to trim it at all?

Thanks.
Yea man same one didn’t have to trim, I highly recommend molding it on though since it isn’t the oem one doesn’t come with any pre drilled holes or any hardware, mounting it would be kind of impossible without double sided tape.. and I don’t think that will look clean
Old 07-21-23, 11:15 PM
dellthecomputer
5th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Too Good

Nice to hear from you man ! l'm doin my research on lowering my truck/suv and found your post.
l have the RX350 and want it a little lower than stock as it sits right now. Stock tires are 55 series
and theres a hand width of clearance from the top of the tire to the fender. Getting rid of the 55s
to 40s is 2 inches shorter plus a hands width is another 3.5 inches. lt looks terrible, drives pretty
decent in a straight line but when you hit a bend, oh god, not good at all.

So the Müllers you have on your ride are really impressive looking and sounds like they do a good
job as well. l'm glad to hear how they ride from SD to LA; l used to be out there in the Marines
for 4 years so l know that drive rather well. What really peaks my interest is you saying that the
12k's were too soft in the front ! Ha haa, sounds good because that Lex is pretty hefty with the
big V8 up front, l'm guessing 4200 or there abouts in terms of weight; betcha its got handles now.
My truck is also a little heavy but in a different way-- all her weight is up top, up in the air, tall ratio
(55series) tires plus lifted as most people would expect a truck to be but in Cali they (l'm in Dallas)
roll close to the slab cuttin' the grass. My truck would be so much better handling if it was just
regular car height-- on my regular stock 19s; installing 40 series tires, taking off 4 inches of ride
height would put me right in there. Me too, from your feedback, l will also go 16k/12k springs.

ln Cali the streets are slick compared to Dallas (no true winters); here the roads are a bit
rougher, but in any case my truck needs to come down to get the handling under control.

Nice to see your LS, looks sick with the new rims, slotted and cross drilled rotors, new front
bumper molding, everything looks nice man. Can't wait to see what you'll do next. Also big
thanks for sharing your write-up, l really appreciate it,

true regards,
22jul2023.dellthecomputer

Originally Posted by jpetelo
The Muller line that they have are for grand touring use and only have applications for Lexus, benz, bmw, Porsche, Etc. I can’t speak for the 500 series they have. As for the custom spring rates, the Muller line comes with swift spring standard and yes you can choose your spring rate. Just drove from SD to LA rides perfect turned the dampening down since I raised my ride height. The only thing is my 12k springs in the front are too soft for the fitment I’m trying to achieve, so I might be going up to 18k.