Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 3IS owner vehicles

The 300h across the pond. (Bagheera)

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-21, 04:09 PM
HallaF
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The 300h across the pond. (Bagheera)

So decided to finally get registered on lexus forums want to keep a little thread going for my ride and see how it progresses in time and Keep track of what I started with.

So first thing first I drive a 2013 Lexus IS300h XE30 in Premier trim Non-Fsport.
I bought it first with my brother in 2017 or so and he had it for 3 years or so beforehand.
He had a tuned-out Volkswagen Passat B6 2.0TDI sedan but with Lexus, he decided to keep stock.
Now he sold it to me and it's my time to try to make my car stand out from the crowd a bit make a character.
Not sure if there are any performance mods for Hybrid but I guess I'm in right place to find out!
So my car is bone stock as of now it sits high and it's on 18' inch stock wheels which are staggered 225/35R front and 255/40R in back.
It has Beige Leather seats with ventilation and heating, a Mark Levinson sound system from the factory a sat nav, memory seats electric seats, etc - In Ireland, this is an extra believe me cause I got a colleague at work who has mechanical seats

So the first mod I did was removed all stickers from the garage that sold the car to my brother and removed the badges to make a cleaner look and did a chrome delete for like 15$ DIY style ( Need to redo it properly) I would say it is a 5metter mod, looks only good from a distance but I did it myself a d I've never wrapped anything before so yeah.
In the future want to black it all out. In my country where I'm from originally, Latvia we called it bandition murdered out black look.
Want to get Maxton lip for non-f-sport or NIA non-Fsport not sure yet, diffuser axle-back and other goodies to make it look different from the crowd. And I also love Japanese cars that's why I got it from my brother.
The wheels I'm thinking Kiwami Emotion from WORKS or JRS11 or JRS28 lower it not sure if I want to get coils or get springs first and see how it is lowered.
So enough me yammering here are the money shots with my phone.
I gave her the name Bagheera like the black panther from the jungle book.

Dirty at work.

Tractor.

Cleaned up and shined up!

Bye bye badges!

Anyone looking for a unique 300 numbers? XD

This going to be changed to black one or smoked out.

Need new plate frames on black gloss.

Same for front and relocate the plate.

First time doing chrome delete second time I will do it better.

This is where I realized I don't have enough to do the whole car.

But I still managed to do it with scraps and planning

All cleaned up no badges time to search for a diffuser.

Washed up.

Still a learner.

To whom ever is interested how 2.5 litter petrol/ electric puppy looks like under the hood.

Last edited by HallaF; 06-09-21 at 11:25 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Soldat79 (09-19-21)