Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 3IS owner vehicles

Another USB2.0 IS300 AWD Build

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-22, 08:40 PM
node
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Another USB2.0 IS300 AWD Build

Hello, so here is my build for my 3IS, It is a IS300 AWD F-Sport USB 2.0 with Rioja Red interior.
Mod list:
Performance -
RR-Racing Tune
RR-Racing Intake tube
RR-Racing Air Oil Separator
AWD Apexi Midpipe
Remark Double wall burnt Axleback
20MM Spacers Front 15MM Spacers Rear H&R
Continental DWS All season tires 235/40/18 Front 265/35/18 Rear
Coming soon RR Racing coilovers (as my shocks are starting to leak at around 45k Miles)
Cosmetic-
Carbon steering wheel with airbag cover and carbon trim and shift paddles
RCF Carbon shift **** and RCF shift **** boot
Sequential Turn signals Side mirrors from facebook seller
Custom Alcantara trim with stitching done by me personally
Wrapped Air vents in Gloss Black
Carbon trim bits from various sellers
Aeroflow dynamics sideskirts
3 Piece ebay front lip (changed to new lip now)
MV-Tuning eyelids
GX/RX Front emblem Black pearl
F-sport badges changed to gloss black and white badges
Stillen rear diffuser ( Now painted gloss black)
Ebay rear spats
Yellow tinted DRL (For now until I find a good frosted clear film)
Ebay roof spoiler (Mimics TRD style spoiler)
Ebay TRD Style spoiler lip paint matched
PPF
Ikon Motorsports paint matched front lip
Ebay carbon overlay side mirrors M-Style
Tints 20% Side windows 5% Rear window
Roof wrapped gloss black (for now until I get it wrapped in STEK Carbon PPF, the closest wrap I have seen to match carbon)
Chrome delete all around
Wireless Apple Carplay 10.25 Android Headunit
RC350 Center Air vent and Clock
RC350 Side air vents

Plans for future
RR Racing coilovers
Luxus floor mats AWD floor mats black with red stitching (delivery should be coming this month)
Updated rear taillights from 4IS style
Sequential DRL custom lights
4IS/2020-22 RCF center air vent/clock retrofit

Now onto pictures:
The day I bought the car in 2019, had 27k mileage.

Stillen Rear Diffuser install

Remark Double wall Burnt tip exhaust after install

Did chrome delete all around, installed carbon M style side mirrors, Black pearl front emblem, and 3 piece ebay front lip

Installed Spacers 20MM front 15MM rear, Aeroflow dynamics side skirts, ebay rear spats/lip. At the time had a SpoilerKing roof spoiler off ebay.

After this installed AWD Apexi H pipe midpipe paired with a remark axleback (muffler delete) at this point the car was basically straight piped and sounded very aggressive and had a great tone, but the comfort of the ride suffered as it was obnoxiously loud and drone was not for me. Therefore I installed Vibrant Ultra-quiet resonators as mufflers on the axleback here is the picture during the install.

Painted brake calipers red, and installed Lexus brake decals, not seen in the picture but did it shortly after painting the calipers myself from a spray can.

Bought a TRD style rear spoiler/lip and paint matched, this was after the install, had to take off OEM lip. Also installed TRD style roof spoiler painted in gloss black from ebay.

Here is a picture of my interior semi complete, only thing missing from the picture is the Apple carplay headunit, and carbon silver trim, and wrapped the air vents in gloss black, will update shortly as I am changing it over to 2018 RC350 air vents wrapped in gloss black.
Got a carbon steering wheel, carbon steering wheel trim, changed over buttons to updated 2017+ square buttons as opposed to circular 2014-16 steering wheel buttons, airbag cover with a carbon emblem, carbon shift paddles, SAGA carbon center console trim, carbon arm rest, and SAGA carbon aluminum billet driving mode ****, and volume and scroll ****. Also have a red Bonobo Products start stop button not seen in the picture at the time.

Now here is the most up to date outside look of the car, has a Ikon motorsports paint matched front lip, and yellow DRLs done. Planning on getting a sinful visions front splitter to put under the front lip for protection, and to match the gloss black Aeroflow Dynamics side skirts,

Will update soon with more detailed interior pictures, and exterior as I have different ebay rear spats and soon will change the interior side vents to updated 2018 RC350 air vents to give it a better look and feel. Want to get the center vent and clock from the 4IS but they are rare at the moment and a bit expensive to buy used for now.

Last edited by node; 04-19-22 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Edits
The following users liked this post:
KObjective (04-20-22)
Old 04-19-22, 08:48 PM
node
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Forgot to mention, have side mirrors sequential turn signals from a facebook seller