Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

ALIGA - Excellent seller

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-07, 10:42 AM
aliga
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by stonewis
Gazi and crew... Thanks, again! My amp came in and I just installed it. I have tunes in my SC again! You guys are rightous!
butterfly cupholder on the way as well.
Old 04-24-07, 08:26 PM
Blizzy
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just got my LS400 calipers in the mail. I am excited. Gazi has been there quoting me prices for months now, and I finally pulled the trigger on an item. Quality guy to work with; that is for sure.

Here is a copy of my thank you email:
"Gazi-

These calipers are HUGE. Everyone says how big they are, but it is so tough to gauge until they are in your hands.

I noticed the LS had a brake wear warning sensor. I wonder how many additional brake jobs have come in to Lexus as a result of that electronic?

I already have them painted with black gloss engine paint, ready for a SOARER decal and some clear coat to finish the job. I am hoping to have them installed tomorrow, although that may be optimistic.

Thanks-
Mark

ps. I did not expect pads. I am probably going to replace them since I have put this much money into the job already, but man: it is always good to get more than you bargain for."
Old 04-26-07, 09:48 AM
ninastylez
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Received my mufflers yesterday... Thank you so much. Very professional, reasonable prices and super fast shipping!!! I will be back
Old 04-26-07, 11:06 AM
technol
Lexus Test Driver

I have purchased many parts from this seller including, AC compressors, 97 tails, 97 fogs, and other random parts. He is allways available on AIM to assist you and really ships fast and is one of the most helpful members on the board. He sold me a set of 97 fogs, that one was cracked and said a body shop should be able to fix it. It was beyond repair, acording to my shop. I informed gazi, while i was telling him the problems i'm having with my car and due to my inconvience he has offered to send me the ECU that I need for FREE. He really takes care of you and goes that extra mile in helping finding parts / what's wrong with your car. Fast shipping and quality used parts, you can't beat doing buiness with ALGIA/ GAZI. By far the best vendor on these forums.
Old 04-26-07, 12:34 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Got the arm rest yesterday gazi looks flawless thanks.....I'll let you know when I'm ready for the other stuff
Old 04-26-07, 09:31 PM
MeehSoFly
Driver

I'd like to give aliga (gazi) a compliment too....He is the best powerseller on clublexus. I bought a coolant reservoir with sensor from him several months ago and he packaged it well and was described exactly. He also gave me all the tubings that came with it and super fast shipping. I finally had time to put it on and it works great. Will be buying more parts from him soon. Thanks Gazi.
Old 04-30-07, 08:27 AM
CLEV
Driver

thanks again to aliga saved me alot of money this week saved me from having to go to the dealer and buying a new ecu and got me two new master keys for next to nothing very prompt and professional an asset to the club lexus community
Old 05-02-07, 09:02 AM
MCG33
Pole Position

Great seller! Got me a door panel super fast and packaged very well! Will be doing future business with aliga without a doubt.
Old 05-06-07, 11:29 AM
Slinger
Pole Position

Once again Aliga come's thru. Thanks!

Great Seller!!!
Old 05-07-07, 12:52 PM
sc300gte
Lead Lap

awesome seller, received my parts super quick, defintiely will do business with him again!
Old 05-10-07, 11:07 AM
SlowCoupe
Driver School Candidate

Just adding one more great experience to the many.

I just recieved my 1uzfe engine/trans/harness/ecu and a few other parts.

Everything looks great. The crate looks bullet proof.

I will be doing business with aliga in the future without a doubt!
Old 05-11-07, 05:37 PM
xcelr8
Pole Position

Just received charcoal canister. Great shape. fast service.

Thanks.
Old 05-28-07, 11:34 AM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

Gazi, thanks so much sending me my parts so quickly!!! Get ready for my SC order!!

Thanks again

-Johnny
Old 05-30-07, 03:12 PM
Blk97SC300
Lead Lap

I bought a float assembly (inside the fuel tank)... he sent me the right part, but I didn't notice that it was from the wrong year. Instead of telling me "tough luck bud", he offered to issue me a full refund, or simply exchange it for a part from a 98 sc300. Excellent service, fast shipping, great communication- very helpful.

Thanks again, I'll definately be doin business with u when I'm in need for somethin else

Allen
Old 05-30-07, 06:15 PM
JspecSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ordered a heater valve from Aliga. Got it within a week. He offers great prices on any part you need for your car. He is very knowledgable on all the parts. He can tell what type of part you need with out even sending him a pic. I would definetly do business with him again. Buyers can definetly buy with confidence when you are buying from Aliga.

Great guy! Great Service! Great parts! Great Seller!

Quick Reply: ALIGA - Excellent seller