Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

Seller Warning - LEXKID

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-04, 11:34 AM
wmulli
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down LEXKID - Buyer feedback BEWARE!!!

I really, really, REALLY hate to do this, but he's left me no choice.

I feel I need to warn the members of Club Lexus to avoid buying anything from LEXKID. He's been unresponsive for the most part, and when he has bothered to respond, he's been incredibly rude.

I tried to make a simple ($25) purchase from him, and once he took my money, he's done nothing but jerk me off since.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...hreadid=116662

Beware buying ANYTHING from this guy. CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!!!

Last edited by wmulli; 05-09-04 at 11:38 AM.
Old 05-12-04, 05:44 PM
soarer 300
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay, let me get something clear.

You sent me $25 -- I sent your cams to crower. You tried to ruin my sale of my car over $25 you claim I "stole from you."

I've been on this forum probably before you owned a lexus, have 100% positive fb on Ebay, and am known throughout the Internet for my Lexus.

I was trying to give someone a good deal, and unfortunately you made a mess of my name about it and couldn't accept the fact that maybe CROWER is at fault here.

I wouldn't buy $10 from you for $5, because you are ridiculous!

Other than that, I'll send the $25 back to you via paypal, and you can take your sob story elsewhere.

Regards,
Old 05-12-04, 09:18 PM
wmulli
Lead Lap

Lets just set the record straight here.

I contacted you over FIVE times, asking for nothing more than enough information to get the cams you CLAIM you sent to Crower. I contacted Brain Crower THREE times asking if he had received anything from you. To this day he says he has not. YOU have not sent me so much as your complete name so that I could have Brian check further.

In addition to THAT, you said, in open forum, that if I sent you my contact information (which I did immediately), that you would have Brian contact me directly. Brian told me he never even received such a request from you.

So, lets see, either Brain Crower is lying, or you, who have failed to DO ANYTHING you've said, are lying.

Hmmm... Tough choice

If I've screwed up the sale of your trashed car, I feel good that I've at least saved someone else from your expensive headache.

And as for returning my money, I'll believe it when I see it. I don't believe you ever sent the cams to Crower.

And for the forum members, all you have to do is look back through LEXKID's posts to see what I mean. I stand by what I've said.
Old 05-12-04, 09:34 PM
wmulli
Lead Lap

Originally posted by lexkid
<... snip! ...> have 100% positive fb on Ebay,
ROFLMAO!! That's really rich! I just checked. Your "100% positive fb" consists of ONE fb from 1999

and am known throughout the Internet for my Lexus.
The Lexus you were going to sell because you couldn't make the AEM work? Being infamous isn't something to boast about

<... snip! ...>
Have a nice life.

Last edited by wmulli; 05-12-04 at 09:46 PM.
Old 05-13-04, 09:24 AM
soarer 300
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You have completely outdone yourself. Here's my feedback which you were either lying about to make yourself look better, or not keen enough to realize the feedback you looked up was not mine:

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=cory417

You think I'm boasting about owning one of the first Turbo Lexus's in states? Give me a break. There you go again trying to make yourself look better.

Oh, and...since you're lying again about my car not running, why don't you put up the $25 I refunded you via paypal last night AFTER SENDING THE CAMS weeks ago against my car saying it won't run a 10 sec. 1/4 when I take it to the track this week or next. Actually, I'll fly you here

Crower is notorious for jerking people around. Myself (3 month wait on my cams), two members on Supraforums, Ebanks with $5000 at hand and you're still pointing the finger at me!??!?!?!?

I will have a nice life--I'm glad I'm not a panty huffer like you!
Old 05-13-04, 09:28 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,240 Likes on 1,359 Posts

Guys, I'm going to close this feedback session and ask you to move it to PM.

I'd hoped this issue could come to resolution (and it appeares the $$ have been refunded), but it's just spiraling into an online arguement.

wmulli, you've had your opportunity to post your negative feedback, please stop posting on Lexkid's other sales in the classifieds.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 05-13-04 at 09:29 AM.