Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

exklusive2. Awesome seller. Best of the best.

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-05 | 05:56 AM
VSsc400
Lexus Fanatic

Thumbs up exklusive2. Awesome seller. Best of the best.

He sold me 19" iForged Senekas. The transaction was nothing short of stellar!

Little background.

exklusive2 sold the wheels to a buyer out of state. However it happened when the wheels arrived at the buyer's doorstep they were all bent. exklusive2 offered to pay to have the wheels repaired but the buyer didn't want the wheels. exklusive2 refunded the money and took the wheels back. He then had the wheels repaired and sold them to me.

I went and checked the wheels out in person. The wheels were repaired so well that I could not tell that they were bent before. I couldn't even tell where the wheels were went at one time. Not to mention he had them cleaned, polished, mounted, and balanced when I showed up to pick them up.

The tires were represented to have 70% thread remaining. I measured 9/32 on the front wheels and 8/32 on rear wheels... 90% and 80% thread remaining respectively.

He was flexible with the method of payment, did everything that he said that he would in a prompt and precise manner.

I recommend this person highly.

Last edited by VSsc400; 06-24-05 at 06:06 AM.