Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

*WARNING* MTEELE Bad seller

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-06 | 05:41 PM
Philly#1 Lex
Lead Lap

Thumbs down *WARNING* MTEELE Bad seller

This is the story. Matt sold me a Carputer for 1300 back in June. I asked him if it was cool if he could take payments over a couple of months and he said no problem, He would ship items after last payment was made. I said no problem because I was in Iraq. I paid matt completely off by September and because he said he really needed the dough. I said cool. He said Carputer was getting painted and is cousin house but would be shipped out in a week. Still I said no problem, I didnt sweat it. Then a week turn into a month and a month turn into three and no words from mteele the whole time. Finally get ahold of him in december and I recieved the pieces in a week. About Half of the pieces not the whole carputer with a note inside saying that the other pieces were two days behind. Still to this day no rest of the pieces. I have pm'ed him tried AIM and did everything except call his mamma. STill he refuses to answer me or even give me the common courtesy to talk over the phone with him. I sent him a pm and said I have had enough waiting and I want my money back. No Respond. This guy is a bad seller and doesnt stand behind his word. Now I have to take Leave from Italy( Im in the Military) to go down to Florida and try to find out where this guy leaves so I can get my money from and give him a few choice words. Never wanted it to come to this but he is pushing my hand. He has my email address and AIM and CL pm box so there is no way he cant contact me. So if you know this guy stay away or tell Philly wants his stuff!
Old 02-06-06 | 08:02 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Philly,

Please post a link to the sale in the CL classifieds.
Old 02-06-06 | 08:05 AM
tsopranoMB
Lexus Test Driver

he posts on IS300.net all the time..

and I met him back in January at a Supra/IS300 meet....

seemed like a good guy.....

try posting on www.is300.net and see what people say and if they can help you out.....
Old 02-06-06 | 08:25 AM
Philly#1 Lex
Lead Lap

Angry

Dave,

Here is the link

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...light=Carputer
Old 02-07-06 | 06:54 PM
mteele
Lexus Champion
CL Folding 10,000

• I rarely visit these forums anymore, as you were aware of.
  • You are halfway around the world, different time zones didnt make it very easy to get ahold of you on AIM, which you knew was the best way to get ahold of me
  • Once again, you live ON THE OTHER SIDE OF PLANET EARTH! Obviously this was going to create a few headaches
  • My only option of sending parts to you @ the base was through the USPS. I am up and off to work at 6:30 in the morning, and I am usually not home until after 7:00. I had a hard time getting to the post office sometimes. I couldnt use FedEx like I normally do.
  • The second package was sent back to me, well over a week after I sent it, due to something wrong with the customs form.
  • As I had already explained to you, me and my family were heavily hit by the hurricanes this year in Florida.
  • In the end I ended up loosing a lot more money on this deal then I would have liked. After the multiple Paypal fees, and the higher cost of shipping all this stuff out to you, I probably lost another $100 on top of the amount I had already knocked off the price for you.
  • I also included extra parts along with what was included with the sale, as a small token of me being sorry for taking so long.

I'm sure there is other stuff I am forgetting to say, but that should cover it fairly well. I have sent everything out, nothing is left in my possession, so I want nothing else to do with you. Dozens of people on CL as well as Supraforums and bought car parts from me, and most were very happy. I'm sorry that you werent.
Old 02-07-06 | 07:12 PM
mteele
Lexus Champion
CL Folding 10,000

He also took over four months to pay me, something he failed to mention....so I would expect patience in return
Old 02-07-06 | 09:20 PM
Philly#1 Lex
Lead Lap

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Philly#1 Lex
This is the story. Matt sold me a Carputer for 1300 back in June. I asked him if it was cool if he could take payments over a couple of months and he said no problem, He would ship items after last payment was made. I said no problem because I was in Iraq. I paid matt completely off by September and because he said he really needed the dough. I said cool. He said Carputer was getting painted and is cousin house but would be shipped out in a week. Still I said no problem, I didnt sweat it. Then a week turn into a month and a month turn into three and no words from mteele the whole time. Finally get ahold of him in december and I recieved the pieces in a week. About Half of the pieces not the whole carputer with a note inside saying that the other pieces were two days behind. Still to this day no rest of the pieces. I have pm'ed him tried AIM and did everything except call his mamma. STill he refuses to answer me or even give me the common courtesy to talk over the phone with him. I sent him a pm and said I have had enough waiting and I want my money back. No Respond. This guy is a bad seller and doesnt stand behind his word. Now I have to take Leave from Italy( Im in the Military) to go down to Florida and try to find out where this guy leaves so I can get my money from and give him a few choice words. Never wanted it to come to this but he is pushing my hand. He has my email address and AIM and CL pm box so there is no way he cant contact me. So if you know this guy stay away or tell Philly wants his stuff!

Um if you read the first four lines it would tell you that I ask to pay you over a couple months and you agreed, so dont try to make me look like an idiot I yeah I am in Italy but it should not take that long to ship parts, ask gazi(ALIGA) he ships me parts all the time, and at the most it takes one week and a half USPS Priority Mail Also these deal has taken more than four months to complete, Count em September, October,November, December(This is when patience has run out and when the first package arrived ) So did you walk it to Italy or send a carrier pigeon in the end even if you lost a hundred you still came out 1200, which is damn good I think and I didnt hold a gun to your head and make you sell it to me. And Even if you have a quirky work schedule I am pretty sure email was created in the nineties so you could have let me know it got returned. No nothing, no tracking number or anything. So you tell me who was wrong Oh yeah we forgot to add that it is now feb. and still no package , tack to more months to the earlier four and you get six! So trust me I have had patience. Dont try to make me look like a douche bag for paying over a time period you agreed to. In the end I just want my parts or my money. And I wanted to let everyone know my experience with you and that I good seller says in contact with a customer when you are dealing with something that cost over a $1000.

p.s. still no tracking number