Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

Carson Toyota = Terrible service & looking 4 rear spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-06, 03:37 PM
elibutton
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carson Toyota = Terrible service & looking 4 rear spoiler

I ordered a Blitzkreg A/C Filter online at www.l-tunedparts.com which is actually Carson Toyota in California. I put my order in on June 9th and after several calls it will supposedly ship on June 23rd, which means it will arrive by June 30th.

The website said they had them in stock, they charged me, I never heard back so I called a week later. The guys in the parts shop there are a little loopy if you ask me, they put you on hold forever and their phone system has a lot of static.

No apologies, no explanations other than they ran out of my A/C filter and just got a shipment in from Blitzkreg. I inquired about their website being updated or accurate but they just avoided the question. It's the first and last time I order from them.

I'm looking to purchase a rear spoiler for my 2001 GS430. I've been hearing L-Sportline and UGO are good vendors, but I also heard L-Sportline is hard to get and many businesses are not using them any longer since they are expensive and require large lot sized orders. Any leads on a rear spoiler? I'll keep checking, I just lost an auction on Ebay last week for a L-Sportline rear spoiler. I should have kept bidding.

Thanks,
Eli
Old 06-22-06, 10:17 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

guys i removed several posts here. please be aware that this is the feedback forum, if you are not involved in the sales, please stay out. like GSXLEX said, the poster has right to state his experience, and per forum rules people outside of the sales technically aren't allowed to interfere. i am not going to hand out any temp ban here, but consider this a warning to those who have posted. i know you guys are coming out of good heart, but also understand that we want people to be able to voice freely.

please understand.

and elibutton, i suggest you might want to go and pm supratrd about it. his name is steve and he's the parts department manager. i say at lesat give him a final chance.

good luck
Old 06-23-06, 09:30 AM
Carson-Lex
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Eli, my name is Luis Salazar I am the Internet Sales Manager for L-tunedparts.com

Eli I sincerely apoligize for any issues we have caused you in the delayed shippment of your item. While delays do occur, it does not excuse the fact that we failed to communicate to you the situation before you called us. While an experience like this tends to put one of from any further dealings with the business, I ask that if possible you give me a chance to show you what many others already know. We strive for the best possible customer service every single time we are given the opportunity to complete a sale for a customer. In cases where things don't always go as planned, we do everything we can to make it right. I will personally take care of the shipping for your item, so that it arrives there on monday or tuesday at no cost to you. If you need anything else you can reach me directly at 310-522-2383

Thank you,

Luis Salazar
Internet Sales Manager
Old 06-23-06, 04:57 PM
elibutton
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default re: Carson Lex

Originally Posted by Carson-Lex
Eli, my name is Luis Salazar I am the Internet Sales Manager for L-tunedparts.com

Eli I sincerely apoligize for any issues we have caused you in the delayed shippment of your item. While delays do occur, it does not excuse the fact that we failed to communicate to you the situation before you called us. While an experience like this tends to put one of from any further dealings with the business, I ask that if possible you give me a chance to show you what many others already know. We strive for the best possible customer service every single time we are given the opportunity to complete a sale for a customer. In cases where things don't always go as planned, we do everything we can to make it right. I will personally take care of the shipping for your item, so that it arrives there on monday or tuesday at no cost to you. If you need anything else you can reach me directly at 310-522-2383

Thank you,

Luis Salazar
Internet Sales Manager
Luis,

Thank you for the response to my inquiry. I understand that the miscommunication and delay was not intentional, however, I posted a negative feedback since there was no explanation, no apology for the two week delay, and no attempt to make up for the mistake (i.e. expedite shipping).

I do appreciate and accept your apology and have noted your phone number. From the responses I have seen on this forum, many people are happy with Carson Toyota's service, so that is something I have also taken into consideration. Due to these circumstances, I will continue to use Carson Toyota as an option to purchase parts and upgrades. I would like to recommend that Carson update their website with accurate inventory info, or perhaps shoot an email back to the customer indicating if there's an issue w/ the order. Your website has a lot of nice parts and mods.

On a side note, if you can get the low-down on a rear window spoiler I would appreciate that. I'm looking for L-sportline or another comparable vendor. I heard L-sportline is difficult to deal with since they are requesting customers to purchase large orders instead of one offs. From what I've seen, a lot of peoeple are looking for a rear window spoiler, so there is still much demand to fill. I own a 2001 Lexus GS430, silver, L-tuned.

Thanks again and looking forward to my Blitzkreg A/C filter next week.

Eli