Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

Do not deal with Norcalex !!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-06, 10:14 PM
antboy
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Do not deal with Norcalex !!!

Beware of dealing with

Van Hoang
San Diego, Ca

Norcalex owes me sum money for sum parts i was lookin for. I sent him $185 for a sc400 driver side window regulator, a oem shifter ****, and a oem shifter boot. I paid for the items thru paypal on the first of this month (september)he said he shipped it on the 2nd. I asked for USPS Priority with tracking and understand i do live in Hawaii and he lives in California. There is no way it takes 12 BUSINESS days for something to get here, i've shipped many a boxes TO and FROM the east coast and it still was there within 5 business days! So he tells me on the 2nd:

"hey anthony my brother already ship it out but he didnt get the tracking NUMBER. he ship it thru US priority they say it should be there before friday of next week. I didnt ship it thru UPS or Fedex because it cost $60 to get there. Ill try to go there today see if i still can get the trackign Number Ok?"

BUT he did ask me on the 6th if i got the parts I tell him no and also that i wish he would have just shipped the stuff HIS SELF because now we have a 3rd party involved. I really stressed the tracking number ALOT before i paid him.

on the 10th he says:

"i'm sorry i will go to post office tomorrow check with them see what is going on. i still have the reciept."

So wednesday 13th I ask him WHERE ARE THE PARTS?
and if he checked with the PO yet and he replies:

"yes i have checked with post office and they say should be there by this week. UPS cost over $60 for shipping i understand your waiting. if it dont arrive by this friday i will refund you money back but please understand that i've sent it out and do have reciept for it. sorry bro"

and on the same day he tells me:

"i just went there to talk to them. they told me you can go to your local Post office and check sometime it got there and noone home and they leave a note or message for you to come pick it up"

I work GRAVEYARD 1130pm- 730am, so im home ALL DAY long along with the 3 other people i live with, and nobody has seen anything from the PO outside of the ordinary. I also asked for my $185 back since he said if it wasnt there by the end of this week.

So yesterday I told him that maybe he sent it to the wrong address and that if he would have sent it himself this prolly wouldnt have ever happened, but thats right his BROTHER send it out and he says:

"i send to the address that you send me i will send you the receipt for you to believe me. if you dont receive you stuff iw ill return full amount"

And now i come online today to see that his avatar is gone? and he hasnt posted today. Now im more worried than before. He sounds like he MIGHT be telling the truth but there are some unanswered ?s and the whole brother thing. And i told him that if he just refunded my $185 i would give it back to him when the parts got here since he was so sure the stuff was shipped. Im thinking his bro either paid for the slowest shipping possible and pocketed the difference OR his bro sent it to the wrong address OR I just got taken. I think i got taken cuz TODAY 17th he took down his avatar and he cant recieve PMs. I used the board and google and narrowed it down to 2 possible addresses and i got phone numbers as well.
If u can help me or wanna help me PM me thanks.
Old 09-28-06, 11:39 AM
antboy
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Parts finally recieved in working order as of Tuesday Sept 26th.